The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Old 01-13-2021, 08:04 PM   #3321
Germ
Random Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey0 View Post
You're welcome, and yes, I was referring to the Alpha-1 head (robotic head popping out of the Foot Soldier mask). I believe the Ultimate Foot Soldier with the regular head on should be in scale with wave 1, wave 2, and wave 3 Foot Soldiers, but I do not proof of this.
thanks for clarifying that up! i noticed in the pics, he doesn't have any extra hands nor are they listed with all the extra accessories. But Its just a preliminary preview, I'm assuming the end product will have extra hands to hold all the extra stuff. especially since he is an "ultimate" and every other figure so far has came with extra hands (i think they all have anyways lol).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y2Josh View Post
NECA actually just posted on their Instagram that Traag/Granitor and both Triceraton packs have restocks shipping next week.
Does anyone have a link to this? I'm so old and out of touch with technology that I couldn't tell ya the difference between a instagram, a twitter , or a whatever else they have these days...lol
Germ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2021, 08:12 PM   #3322
Y2Josh
Random Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Germ View Post
thanks for clarifying that up! i noticed in the pics, he doesn't have any extra hands nor are they listed with all the extra accessories. But Its just a preliminary preview, I'm assuming the end product will have extra hands to hold all the extra stuff. especially since he is an "ultimate" and every other figure so far has came with extra hands (i think they all have anyways lol).

Does anyone have a link to this? I'm so old and out of touch with technology that I couldn't tell ya the difference between a instagram, a twitter , or a whatever else they have these days...lol
https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ9LW7MpNET/

There ya go.
Y2Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2021, 08:41 PM   #3323
mikey0
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Germ View Post
Sure. Unfortunately, the end product will only have two extra heads, a police cap, 5 blasters, 3 melee weapons, throwing stars, an ooze canister, a communicator, and a fan. The Ultimate Foot Soldier will be the first ultimate figure not to have interchangeable hands.
mikey0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 07:17 PM   #3324
King Kahn
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMJ View Post
Received my Metal Head from NECA today. That's one down at least.

On another note, Canucktibles has a ton of the new stuff up, available for pre-order now.

https://i.imgur.com/05gm9njl.jpg

A few things about that -

On 11/02 I pre-ordered the Baxter/Splinter, Zarax/Zork & the Rat King/Vernon packs from them. Haven't received any of them yet. That's not a complaint but rather just an observation.

So I can say that the ability to pre-order these is nice. But something to keep in mind is that you are subject to the Canadian/U.S. exchange rate at any give moment you order. The other thing is that I can't vouch for the shipment or received item quality yet because I haven't received anything yet.

I might pre-order again here though. I haven't decided yet.

Wait. Mondo comes packed with a Turtloid!?!? I don’t think they showed that anywhere did they?
King Kahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 07:39 PM   #3325
mikey0
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Kahn View Post
Wait. Mondo comes packed with a Turtloid!?!? I don’t think they showed that anywhere did they?
Solicitation shots of Mondo Gecko and Kerma the Turtleoid were shown last Sunday.
mikey0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 07:31 PM   #3326
Germ
Random Punk

So with wave 4 being restocked next week, I'm definitely gonna check my Targets on Monday and Friday for sure and try to get out once or twice during the middle of the week as well. I'll keep Y'all posted if I find anything so ya know when there hitting.

Anyone else wanna join in and post if they find anything too so we can help each other out, knowing when to search?
Germ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 08:00 PM   #3327
Night Monkey
Random Punk

Sorry if I missed this before, but is there a Target.com listing yet for Android Krang? I nabbed a Splinter and Stockman in store, but didn’t find Krang yet.
Night Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:51 AM   #3328
Shogun26
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Monkey View Post
Sorry if I missed this before, but is there a Target.com listing yet for Android Krang? I nabbed a Splinter and Stockman in store, but didn’t find Krang yet.
I haven't seen target list either of these online, just stocked in store.

Guys...I think Turtle Mania is back for good.
Shogun26 is offline   Reply With Quote