The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-13-2004, 06:39 PM   #10
Lord Vega
Random Punk

Hey Zachatello00, thanks for the title screen grabs. Sorry that I couldn't reply earlier. My big doubt was ep 005: Shredder & Splintered, I couldn't get that title screen anywhere... thanks, hope you don't mind if Krnag hosts that on his site...
About the Technodrome pics.... the ones that I'd like to have:
002: Enter The Shredder - The close ups on the treads/drills when Splinter is approaching it and the Roadkill Rodney (that's the name of that cool robot in the games, I'm not sure if in the cartoon it has a name) attacks him. Also, the one just after the turtles are in the zoo and they showw falling at the side of the Technodrome.
003: A Thing About Rats - Just after the turtles leave splinter in the lair, the technodrome breaks a wall and faces the camera. It would be cool to have a kind of sequence of that, not forgetting the aerial shot of the eye with the module hatch (a panel would be great, I've done two for the Technodrome gallery). A more far rear view of the Technodrome from the end of this ep (I know there's one on page 3 but another with more of the treads showing would be nice.).
004: Hot Rodding Teenagers From Dimension X - the rear shot of the Technodrome, stopped, to compare with ep 003. The shot of the Technodorme with the turtle van near it and the following one with the Star Mobile almost entering the hole. BTW, Lt. Granitor is the name of that Stone Warrior, is it said on the episode or was it said somewhere else?
005: Shredder & Splintered - I'm not sure if this one was made before, but the 2 shots when Krang grows (but with him still small, so we can see more Technodrome in the background) and the one where Big Krang almost steps on the turtles (showing the drills). Last, the shot of the Technodrome "sinking" in Dimension X...
Whew, that's a lot, and it would also complete the Technodrome shots from season one. Yes, I'm a Techno-fanatic.
Thanks in advance guys.
Lord Vega is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
screencaps