The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

Old 06-23-2021, 09:53 PM   #1
Prowler
Emperor

How often do you hold it in?

You know, when you gotta go to the bathroom but hold it in for a while for... reasons.

I really dislike public bathrooms because a lot of them are a bit too dirty for my taste and I just know they won't have any soap left for me to wash my hands.

Holding poop in I never do. But I've never popped in a public bathroom in my entire life. One of my biggest fears is having a diarrhea attack at a public place far from home, in fact. I shudder just to think of the possibility.

Holding in urine for too long just ends up being really uncomfortable. So I never hold it in for too long nowadays. I might do it for a bit if I'm busy doing or watching something I either cannot or would rather not interrupt.

Also, what's with teachers being so stubborn about not letting students go to the bathroom?
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2021, 11:07 PM   #2
nylemon

Reminds me of Paul Finch in American Pie.

In China, you have different toilets, they are like embed in the ground and you crouch over it without skin touch. I personally like this one but some place in Shanghai downtown all have typical toilet. I have to clean the cover with paper before I do it.

Old 06-24-2021, 06:32 AM   #3
mrmaczaps
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
You know, when you gotta go to the bathroom but hold it in for a while for... reasons.

I really dislike public bathrooms because a lot of them are a bit too dirty for my taste and I just know they won't have any soap left for me to wash my hands.

Holding poop in I never do. But I've never popped in a public bathroom in my entire life. One of my biggest fears is having a diarrhea attack at a public place far from home, in fact. I shudder just to think of the possibility.

Holding in urine for too long just ends up being really uncomfortable. So I never hold it in for too long nowadays. I might do it for a bit if I'm busy doing or watching something I either cannot or would rather not interrupt.

Also, what's with teachers being so stubborn about not letting students go to the bathroom?
You've never sh!t in a public restroom? What about at your job?

Some teachers know students aren't always looking for a hallpass to go drop a deuce... a friend(ish) used to get the pass to go bang his girlfriend in the backstairs (hardly used) on the daily.

Best place to have a "diarrhea attack" would be in a public crapper, free tp & you don't have to clean the can after. Think, (nongender specific, general term) man.
mrmaczaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2021, 02:06 PM   #4
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Probably like most, I don't tend to use public restrooms unless I really need to, and that's typically when I'm working and mostly just on the weeks with longer days like this one.

Only issue is, two of my stores are Dollar Tree, and if most of them are the same...then anyone who has tried theirs know they aren't exactly great, feel a bit like a former utility closet, are one person at a time, and they probably keep it locked. (And at one of mine it's out of order part of the time.)

So if anyone's "diarrhea attack at a public place far from home" is while visiting the U.S., do not have it at Dollar Tree. Just fyi. lol

If I'm going to be at Dollar Tree all day doing a season changeover, often I'll take a break eventually and visit the nearby Walgreens instead. Also one of my stores and its bathroom can occasionally be a horror as well, but more often it's better.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote