The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Old 05-08-2015, 06:42 PM   #261
The Boston Ninja Turtle
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by bchased View Post

So I ordered from another person as well on AliExpress and got my second pair of spinning nunchakus for Mikey:

http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/...psyqr70z6m.jpg
that is beautiful..i really want to get a bootleg mike just for that extra spining chuck

https://www.facebook.com/TheBostonNinjaTurtle
The Boston Ninja Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2015, 07:26 AM   #262
idreamofpins
Thug

These figures are up for around 40 shipped now. I grabbed a set. Can't wait to see what I got myself into. It seems I'll be spending some time on paint touch ups.
idreamofpins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2015, 03:46 PM   #263
Antrax
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by idreamofpins View Post
These figures are up for around 40 shipped now. I grabbed a set. Can't wait to see what I got myself into. It seems I'll be spending some time on paint touch ups.
I paid twice that much very recently. They still haven't even arrived.
The multicolored NECA bootlegs are just $10/set and Classics Bebop/Rocksteady $15/set.

Last edited by Antrax; 06-19-2015 at 03:52 PM.
Antrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2015, 09:28 PM   #264
Darxide
Thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antrax View Post
I paid twice that much very recently. They still haven't even arrived.
The multicolored NECA bootlegs are just $10/set and Classics Bebop/Rocksteady $15/set.
Where do you see these prices? The cheapest I can find on aliexpress are 14.99 each for the neca's and 28 each for Bebop/Rocksteady
Darxide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2015, 10:16 PM   #265
Antrax
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darxide View Post
Where do you see these prices? The cheapest I can find on aliexpress are 14.99 each for the neca's and 28 each for Bebop/Rocksteady
I got mine from Aliexpress for higher prices a week ago.
I saw the NECA figures show up yesterday night at $10 on ebay. Unless I missed them, the other two lowered their price today.
Revoltech (5 left)
B&R
NECA
Old 06-19-2015, 10:37 PM   #266
Powder
So tired of this place

Quote:
I saw the NECA figures show up yesterday night at $10 on ebay. Unless I missed them, the other two lowered their price today.
Revoltech (5 left)
B&R
NECA
What's the quality like on both sets? I'll get 'em if they're half decent.

I'm convinced that none of you have ever experienced joy
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 11:17 PM   #267
Wentos
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Revoltech (5 left)
B&R
NECA
Holy cow! I just bought the Revoltech TMNT figs earlier today and the listing is already gone!

Thanks a lot for the tip Antrax, that's the cheapest I've seen a set of four by far.

- Release the Nick show on blu-ray
- Release the 4kids series in a complete series or season sets

Only then will we be satisfied.
Wentos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 10:30 AM   #268
LEO182
Random Punk

Let me know if you guys get those that were $38. A few months back I know a bunch of us ordered them for $40 and never got them.had to file claims and disputes. Hope this one works out
LEO182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 02:00 PM   #269
Antrax
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEO182 View Post
Let me know if you guys get those that were $38. A few months back I know a bunch of us ordered them for $40 and never got them.had to file claims and disputes. Hope this one works out
I'll keep a close watch on this purchase, thanks for the warning. The guy selling the NECA and B&R is no longer a registered user, so I'll probably have to ask for a refund soon. I received a tracking# so I will hold off on that for now. The Revoltech seller has pretty good reviews but there's a couple of non-arrivals recently.
Are ebay listings from China generally avoided? There is a First Gokin Krang listing for $136 shipped. They have 99% positive feedback.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wentos View Post
Thanks a lot for the tip Antrax, that's the cheapest I've seen a set of four by far.
idreamofpins was the one who pointed out the sale which prompted me to search. I'm not sure if that was the listing to which he was referring. I hope you receive the items; sorry if it turns out like the past $40 sale.
Old 06-24-2015, 04:52 PM   #270
idreamofpins
Thug

I hope the purchase comes to fruition. It is the same seller as the previous commenter mentioned. The seller had his store opened since May 2014 with 204 feedback comments at the time of purchase. Fingers crossed

I also see that krang for 136 shipped. That's awfully tempting.
Old 06-25-2015, 12:35 AM   #271
Wentos
Foot Soldier

Quote:
idreamofpins was the one who pointed out the sale which prompted me to search. I'm not sure if that was the listing to which he was referring. I hope you receive the items; sorry if it turns out like the past $40 sale.
Hmmm. I received an email notification that the figs have shipped but the tracking number doesn't seem to be working.

For those of you that got burned by this discount before, did you guys get email notifications telling you your package was shipped? Worst case scenario I'm going to have to wait a month before I can know for certain whether I've been hoodwinked or not.

Old 06-25-2015, 07:10 PM   #272
LEO182
Random Punk

Yeah, I was given a track number the time I ordered. Just watch and see if the seller starts getting a lot of negative reviews. Also see if they have any other items for sell. When I ordered mine the seller took down all there other items and they also had about 200 feedbacks that where all positive. Like I said just keep an eye on it and if it starts looks suspicions file a PayPal claim. Hopefully this time is legit
Old 06-26-2015, 12:08 AM   #273
Wentos
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEO182 View Post
Yeah, I was given a track number the time I ordered. Just watch and see if the seller starts getting a lot of negative reviews. Also see if they have any other items for sell. When I ordered mine the seller took down all there other items and they also had about 200 feedbacks that where all positive. Like I said just keep an eye on it and if it starts looks suspicions file a PayPal claim. Hopefully this time is legit
He doesn't have any other items for sale. He has 205 feedbacks, the three most recent of which are... negative.

Great.

How long do I have to wait before I can jump on this? I'm not supposed to even expect the package for another couple weeks.

Old 06-26-2015, 10:17 AM   #274
LEO182
Random Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wentos View Post
He doesn't have any other items for sale. He has 205 feedbacks, the three most recent of which are... negative.

Great.

How long do I have to wait before I can jump on this? I'm not supposed to even expect the package for another couple weeks.
Dang, that is not a good sign. I waited a week or two, I held out hope I would actually get them. I couldn't file a claim with ebay since it had a tracking number and estimated delivery was so far out so I had to do it through paypal. Paypal gives the seller a week or so to respond and once they don't they refund you.
Old 06-27-2015, 01:56 PM   #275
idreamofpins
Thug

Just got my money back for those fake revoltech. I suggest everyone else does the same.
Old 06-27-2015, 11:57 PM   #276
Wentos
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by idreamofpins View Post
Just got my money back for those fake revoltech. I suggest everyone else does the same.
How did you go about it? I guess you have to go through Paypal, but who did you contact exactly and how did you word your email?

Old 06-29-2015, 03:02 PM   #277
idreamofpins
Thug

Open a dispute regarding the purchase through eBay. It's in the help and contact portion of their website or app. I didn't contact the seller so it automatically sent me through the sellers email. I stated I believed his add was false and wanted a refund. Not even an hour later I got it.
Old 03-11-2016, 03:34 PM   #278
inaheap
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasey Cones View Post
Shame about the joint in the head (The eye movement is a bit too stiff to aadjust with a tiny revoltech joint tbh)
I broke Mikey's bandana too. After that I used a pin from my cork board to loosen them up first. I was able to replace Mikey's bandana joint. Now they all work.

We do not stop playing because we grow old. We grow old because we stop playing

When I became an adult I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.
inaheap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 01:09 PM   #279
Monte Williams
Stone Warrior

A friend surprised me with the whole set of knockoffs! So far I've only photographed Mikey.

Don has some paint issues, and I can see places where the sturdiness is not what one would prefer, but all told I'm quite pleased with them!

Tags
action figures, bootleg