The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > Announcement Forums > Questions/Comments/Suggestions

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2017, 11:55 AM   #21
ToTheNines
[sic]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
Bans for stuff people can't control? Not our fault Korea decided to cut the bs and delays and air the Eps already.

People need to learn, don't like it, don't read it. It's not stay off the internet, it's stay off places where you know you're likely to run into spoilers. Don't check out a tmnt forum if you don't wanna read about tmnt. This is more Viacom's fault than anyone else for giving Korea a sneak peak.
Same shi*ty attitude I was talking about.

What don't you people understand about using spoiler tags and spoiler threads? It's that simple.
Old 01-02-2017, 12:00 PM   #22
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
Same shi*ty attitude I was talking about.

What don't you people understand about using spoiler tags and spoiler threads? It's that simple.
This isn't the 80s. Anyone and I mean anyone can find these Eps online. It's your choice if you want to wait until Feb. Pretty sure any fan that doesn't want to put up with Nick's bs has seen the Eps already.

Avoid any season 4 threads for now, because spoiler or not. It's still regarding season 4.

I mean, if people post spoilers on their sig or discuss them in the OT or PD movie forum, I agree, but this is still contained in the Nick forum. If you know the season 4 Eps are already out, stay out of the nick forum for the time being. It's not that hard.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Old 01-02-2017, 12:05 PM   #23
CyberCubed
Overlord

Coola are you for real? Why should people avoid a forum because some idiots are stupid enough to discuss spoilers outside of designated spoiler thread?

Anyone who purposely posts spoilers without a tag needs to be banned. No tolerance.
Old 01-02-2017, 12:07 PM   #24
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Socially speaking, people need to relearn the concept of having consideration for others in general. It's a TWO-way street... avoid what you know is probably a risk AND be considerate and keep it under wraps if it will spoil something. The one-way (aka "me-way") attitude (in fandom, life, etc) of "I'm doing my thing, oh well on anyone else" is irksome, esp in situations like this.

I haven't had much issue here personally, simply because I've avoided threads and don't have a whole lot of interest in discussing the show while it's on hiatus anyhow, but DA is one that is driving me nuts with the constant overload of screen caps when I'm just looking for cool new art. For those that do want to discuss the show right now and keep running into entirely undisguised spoilers, they have my sympathy.

Though even trying to avoid it as much as I have, it's still impossible not to have caught on to possible details I wish I didn't know yet.

Last edited by IndigoErth; 01-02-2017 at 12:14 PM.
Old 01-02-2017, 12:17 PM   #25
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Coola are you for real? Why should people avoid a forum because some idiots are stupid enough to discuss spoilers outside of designated spoiler thread?

Anyone who purposely posts spoilers without a tag needs to be banned. No tolerance.
It's not a forum, but a forum section. It's not the end of the world if you can't check out the nick forum til February. Get a life. I don't care about rogue one, but if I did, I'd avoid all star wars forums tI I saw it.. and you know, I continue to live my life without seeing a message board.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Old 01-02-2017, 12:19 PM   #26
CyberCubed
Overlord

Quote:
It's not a forum, but a forum section. It's not the end of the world if you can't check out the nick forum til February. Get a life. I don't care about rogue one, but if I did, I'd avoid all star wars forums tI I saw it..
What on earth are you even getting at here? People should not have to deal with spoilers from episodes in unrelated threads. What is so hard about this to understand?
Old 01-02-2017, 12:25 PM   #27
plastroncafe
PerfectlyTunedFightEngine

If everyone who spoiled stuff would just exhibit the self control that Yagami has, there'd be no reason for this thread.

Be strong like Yagami.
Don't spoil.
So your wants and needs as a fan should outweigh everyone else's?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabacooza View Post
There's no sense catering just to one demographic which is idiotic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegita-San View Post
just ignore what you don't like rather than obsessing over it and move on with your life.
Old 01-02-2017, 12:56 PM   #28
ToTheNines
[sic]

Quote:
It's not a forum, but a forum section. It's not the end of the world if you can't check out the nick forum til February. Get a life. I don't care about rogue one, but if I did, I'd avoid all star wars forums tI I saw it.. and you know, I continue to live my life without seeing a message board.
So even when TigerClaw's Tale and the Tokka episodes come out, we shouldn't discuss them if we want to avoid finale spoilers?
Old 01-02-2017, 01:07 PM   #29
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
So even when TigerClaw's Tale and the Tokka episodes come out, we shouldn't discuss them if we want to avoid finale spoilers?
Kinda sure by the time those eps are finally out everyone should know about the finale by now. I mean, it's inevitable. As fans we want to know what happens next and if they take forever to show episodes that are already completed... we will find a way.

Again. Not the 80s. If you're here, then you have Internet access somehow. This isn't some incomplete draft, nor did anyone leak the scripts. The episodes are done. They're complete. Don't know why they chose to withhold actual finished episodes from us til February but they did, but in this day and age, if you want to know something you can and will find out.

Old 01-02-2017, 01:24 PM   #30
ToTheNines
[sic]

But some of us DON'T want to find out.

Just stay out of this thread, Coola. We're trying to reach a solution and you're being an ignorant fool.
Old 01-02-2017, 02:32 PM   #31
CyberCubed
Overlord

Quote:
Again. Not the 80s. If you're here, then you have Internet access somehow. This isn't some incomplete draft, nor did anyone leak the scripts. The episodes are done. They're complete. Don't know why they chose to withhold actual finished episodes from us til February but they did, but in this day and age, if you want to know something you can and will find out.
Jesus Christ. I know you know better than this Coola, people don't like reading spoilers for TV shows/movies/comics, etc. that they follow. If you don't care about spoilers then by all means spoil yourself, but for everyone else we shouldn't have to see this if we don't want.

If anyone spoils me the last few eps of Season 4 before they air, I'm going to personally see to it they get banned.
Old 01-02-2017, 02:34 PM   #32
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist

Spoiler alert!
Old 01-02-2017, 06:58 PM   #33
Cure
Y'all need Jesus

Yeah, I'm in agreement with most people here. I feel like spoilers (as in they who spoil) should receive harsher punishments.
Old 01-02-2017, 07:27 PM   #34
Powder
So tired of this place

I too share that sentiment.

I'm convinced that none of you have ever experienced joy
Old 01-02-2017, 08:03 PM   #35
Coola Yagami
Overlord

I still find banning to be harsh especially when they're just excited fans to see new episodes like any of us. The episodes exist, they are complete. Its not a script leak or anything. If you want to see them, go right ahead. If you don't, just avoid the forums in which you're likely to run into them, it's just that simple.

This is the equivalent of some anime forum banning people for dragonball super spoilers when most of us already know how the Goku Black saga plays out despite them just starting to dub the first episodes this month.

Maybe create a separate Korean ep forum for the time being. Then merge the threads whenever they finally feel like airing the Eps we were owed but for whatever reason they chose to withhold from us. I just see banning as too severe for people that don't really mean harm. Believe me, if you've seen the Eps it would be very hard to keep quiet about them.

Where was all this talk about banning when some people had access to the Tribunal arc in the 2K3 tmnt cartoon when it wasn't aired on TV? Or the insane in the membrane episode? How many people were banned over discussing that one before it finally aired (did it ever air?)

Old 01-02-2017, 08:13 PM   #36
Cure
Y'all need Jesus

People like you who have no semblance of why it's an issue are the problem. "It's just that simple." But it isn't.
Old 01-02-2017, 08:15 PM   #37
CyberCubed
Overlord

I'm more baffled why some people (Coola) are acting like this is some foreign concept. It's common courtesy on any other forum I've been on not to spoil things in new TV shows, movies, or videogames randomly outside designated threads or with spoiler tags. I mean I thought this was common knowledge?
Old 01-02-2017, 08:32 PM   #38
Coola Yagami
Overlord

It's also common sense to avoid it. I stayed the hell away from the suicide squad topic until after I saw the movie. I avoided the reviews of out of the shadows til after I saw it. Once topics of Koreans already seeing these Eps have risen I knew it was time to check out of the nick forum for now. Til I decided to not go by nicks schedule and just see the Eps myself.

Old 01-02-2017, 08:40 PM   #39
CyberCubed
Overlord

Quote:
It's also common sense to avoid it. I stayed the hell away from the suicide squad topic until after I saw the movie. I avoided the reviews of out of the shadows til after I saw it. Once topics of Koreans already seeing these Eps have risen I knew it was time to check out of the nick forum for now. Til I decided to not go by nicks schedule and just see the Eps myself.
For god sakes, I'm flat out saying I'm not clicking any Season 4 threads about the spoilers. That's the whole point. There's a whole thread for the Korean episodes, I'm not entering it. But people shouldn't post things in that thread in any of the other unrelated threads.
Old 01-02-2017, 08:52 PM   #40
plastroncafe
PerfectlyTunedFightEngine

It's great that you've chosen to watch unaired episodes.
You having made that choice do not get to make it for other people.

It's just that simple.

If you can't keep spoilers to yourself, then maybe don't venture out further than that thread.
So your wants and needs as a fan should outweigh everyone else's?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabacooza View Post
There's no sense catering just to one demographic which is idiotic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegita-San View Post
just ignore what you don't like rather than obsessing over it and move on with your life.
Closed Thread