The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2010, 07:51 PM   #61
agliarept
Hench Mutant
 
agliarept's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 472
sounds awesome, i'd bring the pizza for all of your guys. for sure.
agliarept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 10:51 PM   #62
Navin Johnson
Stone Warrior
 
Navin Johnson's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 518
Quote:
Originally Posted by discordiatookie View Post
What a great thread! Seriously cool items in here.

So, any of you tried on the foot ninja masks? Reckon that's something that I couldn't resist to do...
Tried it on once ( i'm only human). they would be very uncomfortable and hot to wear for very long.
__________________
Lord loves a workin' man
Navin Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 06:35 PM   #63
Canadian Turtle
Mad Scientist
 
Canadian Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Small town Ontario, West of Toronto
Posts: 1,232
Quote:
Originally Posted by samhain88 View Post
^^

That might be a good idea for the Turtle Doc. To have all that stuff on there.
That is a good call bro! I have been trying my hardest to get this stuff in there. Keep in mind the doc is more or less "official" Turtle property now, so it is hard for us to make these kinds of decisions, but it also gives us a lot more room to get the official stuff in there. This would be all your "special feature" needs for all aspects of Turtledom, VERY MUCH including the movie. I have seen and archived more stuff than you can imagine. Yet I still can't make any promises, but keep ideas like these coming. I can be the connection to the powers that be to help get what the fans want on the table... if the fans want that.
Canadian Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 06:38 PM   #64
Samhain
Dare To Be Stupid!
 
Samhain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
Posts: 4,742
Yeah having all these rare items all showcased would be awesome to see!
Samhain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 09:41 PM   #65
Navin Johnson
Stone Warrior
 
Navin Johnson's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 518
Attachment 1800

Leo's Katana Blades
There were three sets of swords made for movies 1 & 2.
I have one set, A full set of weapons was on display @
a Planet Hollywood ( I do not know what one )
I have never heard what happened to the others.
They are aluminum with wood handles wrapped in leather.

and in the corner
Attachment 1801
Shredders blades.
It is latex rubber with resin blades.
__________________
Lord loves a workin' man

Last edited by Navin Johnson; 05-26-2012 at 07:01 AM.
Navin Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 10:05 PM   #66
agliarept
Hench Mutant
 
agliarept's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 472
Quote:
Originally Posted by Navin Johnson View Post
Attachment 878
Leo's Katana Blades
There were three sets of swords made for movies 1 & 2.
I have one set, A full set of weapons was on display @
a Planet Hollywood ( I do not know what one )
I have never heard what happened to the others.
They are aluminum with wood handles wrapped in leather.

and in the corner
Attachment 879
Shredders blades.
It is latex rubber with resin blades.


I HAVE OFFICIALLY PISSED MYSELF. i actually think a tear came down seeing those blades. i dont even have words, saying thats "cool, awesome, amazing" just aren't enough. wish i had an opportunity to own those bad boys but now i have to meditate after seeing something like that.. ahhhhhh.
agliarept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 10:07 PM   #67
Samhain
Dare To Be Stupid!
 
Samhain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
Posts: 4,742
^^

Holy crap! Very cool!
Samhain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 10:14 PM   #68
lilmotto
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 688
Wow very nice Leo Swords, Shredder claws, and I see your Sideshow donnie chilling on the top shelf as well. Very nice collection you have. Mind showing a clearer picture of the sketch in the corner?
__________________
I list items on ebay frequently:
http://shop.ebay.com/lilmotto/m.html...1&_from=&_ipg=
lilmotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 10:21 PM   #69
Samhain
Dare To Be Stupid!
 
Samhain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
Posts: 4,742
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmotto View Post
Wow very nice Leo Swords, Shredder claws, and I see your Sideshow donnie chilling on the top shelf as well. Very nice collection you have. Mind showing a clearer picture of the sketch in the corner?
Navin dude you should really have a collection thread up man! You have some great stuff that im sure everyone would wanna see.
Samhain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 11:14 PM   #70
Ashangelo
Hench Mutant
 
Ashangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: My Imagi-Nation
Posts: 314
Quote:
Originally Posted by samhain88 View Post
Navin dude you should really have a collection thread up man! You have some great stuff that im sure everyone would wanna see.
I agree!

The fact that you have Leo's swords is amazing.
Ashangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 11:22 PM   #71
Ninja_Shoe_Repair
Hench Mutant
 
Ninja_Shoe_Repair's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sarasota, FL
Posts: 291
what kind of authenticity did those swords and the shredder claw come with? I just ask because I have some seen some people end up with movie props that were thought to be authentic but were later found to be very good, extermely accurate recreations. I'd love to hear more information about their provenance and how you came about them.
Ninja_Shoe_Repair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 09:34 AM   #72
Luzmagica
A Magic Light Dudette!
 
Luzmagica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Spain.
Posts: 3,867
Awesome Foot masks !!! Congrats dudes!! You have a cool pretty treasure in your collections!!!
__________________
Luzmagica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 11:28 AM   #73
Navin Johnson
Stone Warrior
 
Navin Johnson's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 518
Quote:
Originally Posted by ck_503 View Post
what kind of authenticity did those swords and the shredder claw come with? I just ask because I have some seen some people end up with movie props that were thought to be authentic but were later found to be very good, extermely accurate recreations. I'd love to hear more information about their provenance and how you came about them.
I bought the Shredder Items from the propmaster that worked on movie 2.
He was great to deal with and hear his stories about the movies.
I was just in the right place at the right time, as with most collections, you have to be really knowledgeble or really lucky ( I'm not that smart). I have had this stuff a long time and have never really showed anyone.
Thanks to all for the kind comments.
__________________
Lord loves a workin' man
Navin Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 01:33 PM   #74
Luzmagica
A Magic Light Dudette!
 
Luzmagica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Spain.
Posts: 3,867
Quote:
Originally Posted by Navin Johnson View Post
Attachment 878
Leo's Katana Blades
There were three sets of swords made for movies 1 & 2.
I have one set, A full set of weapons was on display @
a Planet Hollywood ( I do not know what one )
I have never heard what happened to the others.
They are aluminum with wood handles wrapped in leather.

and in the corner
Attachment 879
Shredders blades.
It is latex rubber with resin blades.
Wow !! Cool!!!! ... Im so jealosy!!!! Congrats!!!! Another awesome treasure!!! Leo´s katanas!!!! Shredder claws!!!
"I was just in the right place at the right time"...youre very very luck!!!!
__________________

Last edited by Luzmagica; 03-15-2010 at 01:43 PM.
Luzmagica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 01:48 PM   #75
Luzmagica
A Magic Light Dudette!
 
Luzmagica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Spain.
Posts: 3,867
Quote:
Originally Posted by agliarept View Post
I HAVE OFFICIALLY PISSED MYSELF. i actually think a tear came down seeing those blades. i dont even have words, saying thats "cool, awesome, amazing" just aren't enough. wish i had an opportunity to own those bad boys but now i have to meditate after seeing something like that.. ahhhhhh.
Im stunned too!!!! LOL
__________________
Luzmagica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 01:57 PM   #76
the fixer
Hench Mutant
 
the fixer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: BELGIUM
Posts: 382
Quote:
Originally Posted by Navin Johnson View Post
I bought the Shredder Items from the propmaster that worked on movie 2.
He was great to deal with and hear his stories about the movies.
I was just in the right place at the right time, as with most collections, you have to be really knowledgeble or really lucky ( I'm not that smart). I have had this stuff a long time and have never really showed anyone.
Thanks to all for the kind comments.
You haven't showed anywone?!
Boy, am I happy I started this thread!

Those props in your collection are truly amazing, Navin!
I'm really happy that such important pieces of Turtle lore are in the possession of such a devoted fan and not stacked in some warehouse!
You seem to take good care of them, too... That Raphael head looks like it was in the movie yesterday!

Congrats, dude! And thanks a million for sharing them pictures. Ifever you should take high res pictures of the props, I'd sure be interested to see them in great detail!
__________________
the fixer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 02:39 PM   #77
Samhain
Dare To Be Stupid!
 
Samhain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
Posts: 4,742
Quote:
Originally Posted by the fixer View Post
Ifever you should take high res pictures of the props, I'd sure be interested to see them in great detail!
Yes , this is a must! Im dying to see better pics of those and how you have them displayed.
Samhain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 02:42 PM   #78
agliarept
Hench Mutant
 
agliarept's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 472
sad thing is, you could charge 10 bucks to have people come and take pics next to the swords and they'd come, hell i'd give you 40 each just to hold them in my hands for a picture. lol. gawd im such a nerd lol.. seriously tho, having any of the turtles weapons is like a holy grail for me and im sure for others as well.
agliarept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 04:18 PM   #79
Navin Johnson
Stone Warrior
 
Navin Johnson's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 518
Quote:
Originally Posted by the fixer View Post
You haven't showed anywone?!
Boy, am I happy I started this thread!

Those props in your collection are truly amazing, Navin!
I'm really happy that such important pieces of Turtle lore are in the possession of such a devoted fan and not stacked in some warehouse!
You seem to take good care of them, too... That Raphael head looks like it was in the movie yesterday!

Congrats, dude! And thanks a million for sharing them pictures. Ifever you should take high res pictures of the props, I'd sure be interested to see them in great detail!
Thats kinda funny, because they were sitting in a warehouse mostly forgotten
before I recieved them. Sorry about the pic's , I'll try have better ones posted
sometime. Got one more for tonight
__________________
Lord loves a workin' man
Navin Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 08:10 PM   #80
Samhain
Dare To Be Stupid!
 
Samhain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
Posts: 4,742
Quote:
Originally Posted by Navin Johnson View Post
Thats kinda funny, because they were sitting in a warehouse mostly forgotten
before I recieved them. Sorry about the pic's , I'll try have better ones posted
sometime. Got one more for tonight
Look forward to it!
Samhain is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.