The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Video Games

Notices

Old 07-16-2017, 08:05 AM   #9841
sdp
Post-Dream-Pop

I've always wanted to play and I will at some point, heck I think even Nintendo could warm up to it and release it eventually in 10 years

It feels ugly yet cool to see it in 16 bit style, how would you rank it? To me it holds a special place, I didn't play the original during the NES era but did play it before OOT. I wanted to try Zelda before I asked for OOT for Christmas so that summer I found and bought Zelda II, later I found the original and found it. Fun games and understood the limitations which made me more interested in the newer game OOT. I remember having "reputation" points at school for having played a Zelda before OOT.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 02:27 PM   #9842
GoldMutant
Rest. In. Peace.

Almost done with Legacy of Goku 2, started yesterday during a thunderstorm to pass the time. It'll be finished either tomorrow or today depending.

I really enjoyed it, even if the game is relatively short. I just wish the game wasn't fully grinding heavy to 100%.

I'll full on review it when I finish.
"It's only natural for living creatures to fight to protect their own lives. But what makes us human is that we fight for others. But who do you fight for? How hard must you fight...? That's the true measure of what human life is worth. Even when the battle's over, and the bonds that connect us are severed... We always return... Time and time again." -Phoenix Wright
GoldMutant is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
awesome, cybercubed the diaper, cybercubed the homophobe, peanut, video games