The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > TV and Movies

Notices

Old 01-14-2018, 09:22 AM   #7301
sdp
<<Dino Raver>>

My Land Before Time marathon is going strong, I'm on movie 9, the sequels are not that bad as people always made them out to be. Of course they're kids movies and nowhere near the quality of the original land before time which is a true classic but if you like dinosaurs you can do a lot worse than these movies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utrommaniac View Post
I just watched the Greatest Showman with my mom and my brother's friend.

It was like...seven movies about PT Barnum's life packaged tightly into one. 25% story and 75% music, which I have mixed feelings on.
I don't care much for PT Barnum's life or how realistic it was, a bit too many songs but I enjoyed it a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
I watched "You've got mail" with Tom Hanks from 1998. Man, this movie is some real outdated social media. Imagine e-mailing someone to talk with AOL in 1998?
One of my favorite movies, watched it back in 1998 when I was a kid and thought that's how I'd meet my significant other I still enjoy it to this day. Meg Ryan was also one of my few celebrity crushes I ever had, too bad she became a monster a few years after this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shark_Blade View Post
The old Mortal Kombat movies are so dated it's embarrassing to watch it nowadays imo.

You should try watching the Mortal Kombat Legacy series. The first season is the best I feel.
meh, first movie is definitely better. Legacy is all over the place in terms of quality, some are good and some are terrible, and since they're all so short the story goes nowhere. Legacy 2 is not as good either, wish we had gotten a Legacy 3.
Old 01-14-2018, 12:25 PM   #7302
CyberCubed
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdp View Post
Meg Ryan was also one of my few celebrity crushes I ever had, too bad she became a monster a few years after this.
What did she do?
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:23 AM   #7303
DarkFell
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shark_Blade View Post
The old Mortal Kombat movies are so dated it's embarrassing to watch it nowadays imo.
I'm giving you partial credit because Mortal Kombat: Annihilation is one movie that I won't re-watch to this day. The sequel could have been made better. For me and a bud that saw it at the theater, we were rather disappointed with MK: Annihilation.

As for the first movie being an embarrassment to watch..

The first movie had some cheesy moments, but they were fun to watch.

However, I will give Legacy a watch sometime.

Last edited by DarkFell; Today at 02:34 AM.
DarkFell is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
movies