The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > Announcement Forums > The Technodrome News

Notices

Old 12-26-2008, 08:58 PM   #1
Krang
Admin and Sega Guru

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas, everyone! To celebrate the holiday season (and our anniversary a couple of months ago), here is the first part of a two-part update to the site.

First, we have a new poll! This new poll asks how long you have been a TMNT fan. Be sure to vote in the column to the right of the page!

Also, the results for the previous poll are in. Raphael was voted as the turtle whose personality is most like yours with 144 votes (33.6%). Donatello came in second place with 99 votes (23.1%), and Michaelangelo came in a close third with 96 votes (22.4%). For the full results of this poll and all other previous polls, click the Previous Polls link in the left column under Information.

Finally, we added a new Trivia game to the site! This new game asks you 25 questions from the the TMNT cartoon series, comics, and movies, and gives you 4 choices to pick from for each question. Check it out under Interactive on our menu to the left. Thanks to radixvir for contributing the questions several years back!

And if you haven't already seen it (or would like to see it again), don't forget that we have some fun Christmas-related content in our Miscellaneous section under Fan Works. Enjoy the updates, and be sure to check back soon for the rest of them!

Note: This news was originally posted on 12/24.

"My motherboard's microchips are chomping at the... 'bit'. A little computer humor." --Krang, Welcome Back, Polarisoids
Krang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 12:28 AM   #2
Shredder
Admin/Layton Apprentice

Since we lost the posts from the last several days, I just wanted to respond to this thread again. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

We hope you enjoy the new trivia feature and please feel free to let us know what you think of it (if you responded already, we might not have seen it due to the loss of posts). Also, if anyone has ideas regarding features you'd like to see on the main site, please post away in the Suggestions forum.

Have a wonderful holiday season!

"Well, actually, I always wanted to be a writer. Being a ruthless conqueror was my second choice." --Shredder, Take Me to Your Leader
Shredder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 11:28 AM   #3
Hero
British Bloke

All the best to everyone.

===HERO
Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 05:00 PM   #4
TheUltimateShredhead
Stone Warrior

Merry Christmas maybe a little to late but better late then never.
TheUltimateShredhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 01:04 AM   #5
Raph ninja
Random Punk

Turtely asome cristmas!!!