The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

View Poll Results: How do you feel about this?
I agree with this 2 15.38%
I don't agree with this 0 0%
Celebrities should stick to their craft 1 7.69%
I don't care 10 76.92%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-23-2018, 09:28 PM   #41
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage Ninja View Post
mildly off topic and I know I'm going to get at least a little flack for this but...tattooed covered women are gross looking! There I said. Cardi B in the pic where she is wearing the red gap-hole jumpsuit with her weird ass green looking tattoo peaking out from her thigh is just ugghh
Oh, I love tatted women.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2018, 10:30 PM   #42
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist

Quote:
mildly off topic and I know I'm going to get at least a little flack for this but...tattooed covered women are gross looking! There I said. Cardi B in the pic where she is wearing the red gap-hole jumpsuit with her weird ass green looking tattoo peaking out from her thigh is just ugghh
Oh dude. DUDE.

Ink is sexy AF.
Old 10-23-2018, 11:09 PM   #43
Prowler
Emperor

Quote:
Actually, I agree with you. I'm not a fan of tattoos myself, and find them a turn off on women. Especially the larger they are.

A lot of guys for some reason seem to love women covered in tats. I guess they entertain themselves looking at/deciphering the drawings?

Also, certain tattoos just look trashy. And I find those very common star and butterfly tattoos among young women to be quite pointless and a waste of money. I thought people got tattoos because they had a personal meaning for them, yet I see a lot of people with similar tattoos out there. It's their choice, obviously, but I'd never get something so generic permanent on my flesh.

I bet a lot of people are gonna regret their tattoos one day when they're old.
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2018, 02:28 PM   #44
Sage Ninja
Band of the Hawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
Oh, I love tatted women.

Quote:
Oh dude. DUDE.

Ink is sexy AF.
Like I said, just my opinion. But thanks for not flipping out. I said that on another forum and I barely made it out of there alive. So I know I am in the minority. I guess I don't like them cause one, I'm a heterosexual girl so I don't look at tattooed girl as an amplifier for their sexual appeal (and yes because anyone says I know other heterosexual girls like tats). I just personally think it damages their aesthetics on an otherwise nice looking girl. There was a girl in one of my classes who had the nicest skin: clear, glowing, unblemished skin, after she came back from winter break she had this block of tattoos that went from shoulder to shoulder and across her chest and up her neck so that it looked like a brick wall with graffiti on it. Artistically it was well made and very intricate, whoever did the work did an awesome job, but man did it not look right on her. She can do what she wants with her body so I'm not saying "you can'y do that!!!!" I just think that a lot of times it can ruin someones looks. My opinion.

Quote:
Yeah I have a friend who actually had a pretty one, she had a tattoo that was like an ivy string that went from the small of her back, over the swell of her hips to the front of her stomach below her bellybutton with little flowers decorating the ivy. So it looked like she had an ivy belt on her bare skin. And when she had a flat taut belly and an hourglass figure, it looked awesome on her, but when she got pregnant with twins, and then pregnant again immediately after her stretch marked belly stretched out the tattoo and it looks pretty awful now.

Cassandra: You won't fight me, but will you fight...for HIM?

~Cassandra's Revenge

~Tangled the Series
Sage Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2018, 02:35 PM   #45
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
It took me and Lady Cylons both about 2 years to decide what we would get, and then another 18 months to finally pull the trigger on getting them.

So considering it took me three decades to pick ONE, I'm not worried about regret later down the road.

Quote:
Spoiler:
Like I said, just my opinion. But thanks for not flipping out. I said that on another forum and I barely made it out of there alive. So I know I am in the minority. I guess I don't like them cause one, I'm a heterosexual girl so I don't look at tattooed girl as an amplifier for their sexual appeal (and yes because anyone says I know other heterosexual girls like tats). I just personally think it damages their aesthetics on an otherwise nice looking girl. There was a girl in one of my classes who had the nicest skin: clear, glowing, unblemished skin, after she came back from winter break she had this block of tattoos that went from shoulder to shoulder and across her chest and up her neck so that it looked like a brick wall with graffiti on it. Artistically it was well made and very intricate, whoever did the work did an awesome job, but man did it not look right on her. She can do what she wants with her body so I'm not saying "you can'y do that!!!!" I just think that a lot of times it can ruin someones looks. My opinion.

Yeah I have a friend who actually had a pretty one, she had a tattoo that was like an ivy string that went from the small of her back, over the swell of her hips to the front of her stomach below her bellybutton with little flowers decorating the ivy. So it looked like she had an ivy belt on her bare skin. And when she had a flat taut belly and an hourglass figure, it looked awesome on her, but when she got pregnant with twins, and then pregnant again immediately after her stretch marked belly stretched out the tattoo and it looks pretty awful now.
Those tattoos both sound pretty terrible. Like, really great artistically (as you said), but not good ideas. Too bad about pregnancy ruining one of those.
Old 10-24-2018, 03:06 PM   #46
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2018, 03:27 PM   #47
Sage Ninja
Band of the Hawk

everyone ages and the ravages of time do it's work on both the tattooed and the those with out tattoos, never said otherwise, dude...

Cassandra: You won't fight me, but will you fight...for HIM?

~Cassandra's Revenge

~Tangled the Series
Sage Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote