The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Old 03-07-2015, 05:44 PM   #141
cloud
Stone Warrior

I love the LARP turtles way more than the "Mystic" Turtles.
Let's see what interesting pieces we will get.
cloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 07:59 PM   #142
Orochi
Foot Soldier

Took a few snaps of my 'mates. By far you guys have outdone yourselves on these, DST. Been a longtime collector but these are my favs. Once I get Casey when they hit I'll be truly content as a turtle fan. Excuse the quality, I haven't got a proper camera and just work with a phone one.

With Mystic Raph's flamethrowers, I felt like giving him some fire element addons.
Spoiler:

The Gang's all here.
Spoiler:

Croc'll have to be my Leatherhead stand in for now.
Spoiler:

The Foot's new ally.
Spoiler:
Orochi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 08:07 PM   #143
Rukitron
Stone Warrior

I got a blind bag donnie for like $6+ tax, kinda steep. The feels overall tight, but wish the QC was a little cleaner since I got paint smear on his face and shell and a small scratch on his cheek near his mask.

Tempted to get Mikey down the line, but no idea what I'm supposed to feel in the bag for him If someone can give me pics of his back side maybe I can use that as a reference.

These are nice for pocket fun and less fragile than the gacha minis at least. Just wish price for a single one was a little better or if the keychain two packs were stocked at toys r us better.
Rukitron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 08:10 PM   #144
Orochi
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rukitron View Post
I got a blind bag donnie for like $6+ tax, kinda steep. The feels overall tight, but wish the QC was a little cleaner since I got paint smear on his face and shell and a small scratch on his cheek near his mask.

Tempted to get Mikey down the line, but no idea what I'm supposed to feel in the bag for him If someone can give me pics of his back side maybe I can use that as a reference.

These are nice for pocket fun and less fragile than the gacha minis at least. Just wish price for a single one was a little better or if the keychain two packs were stocked at toys r us better.
Mikey's probably one of the easiest to feel for. Check for four bumps in the back. If it's only two, it's Raph. Also my way to feel for turtles was to rub my thumb on the head. If I felt a ridge, it was a turtle, then I'd check the shell holsters.
Old 03-08-2015, 08:42 AM   #145
Rat_King
Hench Mutant

Yeah, Mikey comes with his nunchucks in their holsters so you should be able to feel them on his back.
Rat_King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 03:35 PM   #146
Ninturtle
Mad Scientist

I hate how it's impossible to know if you're feeling for a mutagen or regular turtle. I wish they came with a can of mutagen so youcould tell them apart.
Ninturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 02:25 PM   #147
tmntfanuk
Foot Soldier

There was somebody on here from the UK who wanted the minimates.

I just thought I mention Im in the UK and have just brought wave 1 from Minimates Menagerie on ebay. Very kind and helpful seller, and if you buy eight, postage to UK is free. Just got them today and only ordered last week, superfast delivery! I hope to buy wave two from them when they come out.
tmntfanuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 03:49 PM   #148
TheBlueTurtle1
Foot Elite

Well, I did it, I ordered the 4 TMNTs, wave 1, and april and 2 blind bags. So ill post picks of these when I get them. Ill also do another order to get the rest of wave 1 at some point.

Can't wait to get Casey and Splinter.

http://jandmdev.deviantart.com/ (My Brother and I have a dev page, I am J, brother is M)
TheBlueTurtle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 04:48 PM   #149
TheBlueTurtle1
Foot Elite

They should do Mighty Morphin Power Rangers minimates! Green Ranger please!

http://jandmdev.deviantart.com/ (My Brother and I have a dev page, I am J, brother is M)
Old 03-25-2015, 05:41 PM   #150
Orochi
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlueTurtle1 View Post
They should do Mighty Morphin Power Rangers minimates! Green Ranger please!
I'm pretty sure Diamond have attempted to get that licence in the past. I think I remember it from one of their monthly Q and A sessions on the site. Most of the time they branch out to just about every company and it's surprising how many turn them down for some reason or another. I'm still bummed out that the DC line was cancelled.
Old 03-26-2015, 09:18 AM   #151
TheBlueTurtle1
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orochi View Post
I'm pretty sure Diamond have attempted to get that licence in the past. I think I remember it from one of their monthly Q and A sessions on the site. Most of the time they branch out to just about every company and it's surprising how many turn them down for some reason or another. I'm still bummed out that the DC line was cancelled.
Shame, I still feel the best Minimates they have done ( and most complete) are the Thundercats. Would love the 2011 versions aswell.

But anyway, Power Rangers would transcend very well into minimate form, plus they could do the NM versions of the TMNTs and we could have the crossover lol.

Old 03-26-2015, 08:54 PM   #152
Ninturtle
Mad Scientist

Hey guys, heres a pic of my minimate collection. I have every minimate except the Kmart exclusives ( Kraang and Mutagen Michelangelo ) and the SDCC exclusives Orange Michelangelo and Blue Leonardo. I really want to get the Kmart exclusives but I don't think Kmarts carry them any more which saddens me. I wish there was a way to get the k mart exclusives with out paying ridiculous prices on ebay.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20150326_223730~2.jpg (102.5 KB, 38 views)
Old 03-27-2015, 01:31 AM   #153
TheBlueTurtle1
Foot Elite

Really cool, I ll need to get that shredder on my second order.

Old 03-30-2015, 08:36 AM   #154
TheBlueTurtle1
Foot Elite

I hope we get more of the characters from the latest season. I know we have Not seen Mondo Gecko yet (intro aside) but he has always been a favourite of mine.

That being said, If they make the 80s TMNTs, besides the essentiel characters, I would love to see the Punk frogs, and Casey Jones. There is so much they could get out of this line.

EDIT: Also 2003 turtles please!!!!!

Old 03-30-2015, 09:25 AM   #155
Ninturtle
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlueTurtle1 View Post
I hope we get more of the characters from the latest season. I know we have Not seen Mondo Gecko yet (intro aside) but he has always been a favourite of mine.

That being said, If they make the 80s TMNTs, besides the essentiel characters, I would love to see the Punk frogs, and Casey Jones. There is so much they could get out of this line.

EDIT: Also 2003 turtles please!!!!!
How cool would it be if ever wave we got a new version of the turtles, wave 2 is going to have the mirage turtles so that's possible.
Old 03-31-2015, 11:41 AM   #156
DSTZach
Thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninturtle View Post
They probably gave them the wrong weapons
I think that is what happened in that shot! Sorry!
DSTZach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 08:36 PM   #157
Ninturtle
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSTZach View Post
I think that is what happened in that shot! Sorry!
I knew thats what happened in shot. And by the way I have a few questions. When wave 2 hits will wave 1 figures re release too? And will these guys be at k marts when wabe 2 hits?
Old 04-07-2015, 01:07 PM   #158
TheBlueTurtle1
Foot Elite

Some of my minimates came today, Ill post more fun pics soon, but here is a quick look. They are awesome.

Also Shredder revels his secret shame!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Photo on 07-04-2015 at 19.59.jpg (50.4 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg Photo on 07-04-2015 at 20.01 #2.jpg (87.8 KB, 25 views)

Old 04-12-2015, 01:30 PM   #159
atreyu2112
Foot Soldier

Just a quick heads up... Series 2 will hit this week!
atreyu2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 02:26 PM   #160
tmntfanuk
Foot Soldier

I thought it was June...?
tmntfanuk is offline   Reply With Quote