The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-20-2008, 08:05 AM   #1
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!

official new ep discussion thread for "Karate Schooled"

Quote:
Synopsis:
When the Turtles are reunited with Casey and April, it’s smiles all around… until it becomes clear that Casey’s being brainwashed by his new martial arts instructor, Master Khan, a devoted Foot operative. The Turtles must save Casey (and themselves) from this deadly Foot fanatic!
Ok let's see the opening was rad, but then after the episode started and Mikey started with his typical crap which was way worse than anything I saw him do in Fast Forward I pretty much would have loved to take a bazooka to his face.

I felt so bad for Serling, I wanted him to drop whatever that was ok Mike's head stupid douche bag that he is.
It's great that Serling got to meet April and Casey, it's a shame we didn't get to see them talking more to him and the turtles about the future.
I also thought it was cute when Serling commented about April having the same eyes as Cody, made me totally have an awww moment.

I think Both Casey & April look really good fully animated also I was worried about how they looked at first and April is going to take a bit of getting used to still but I think in time I'll get used to it.
She does look cute it's just a bit to preppy looking now if I must say.
Casey looks pretty much the same to me.
I think this whole Master Khan thing could turn out to be really cool and I think Casey looks cool in his new dojo outfit.
Anyone else shocked that talked about Casey coming home with some one else's blood on him?
I guess it's ok as long as they don't show it.

So ummm the new Turtle Van thing, does anyone else think it looks like a garbage truck? The only think I could think of the entire time was that they had to take that from the garbage man.

I also hope everyone who was whining last week about them not caring enough about what happened to Splinter is happy now, they pretty much talked about it the entire episode and Donatello is becoming the Emo Leo of this season.
I enjoyed the scene when they found Splinter in cyberspace though.
I wonder what will happen when and if Kahn realizes that Cyber Shredder is not the true Shredder he served.

This series is really shaping up already, I hate that we've only got 13 episodes.
I really wish people including the companies backing them would have more faith in the turtles.
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote