The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Old 07-15-2019, 07:37 PM   #41
turtlemyke
Random Punk

I know this thread is super old, but I was thinking this is a cool enough fact to revive it. For everyone wondering where the old farmhouse is, it’s not a secret. Search “Conjuring Shooting Farmhouse Currie NC” on Google and you’ll get it. An alternate address would be 421 State Road 1103 Currie, NC. Or the coordinates are (34.4264626, -78.1441165)
turtlemyke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 05:04 PM   #42
bwwd
Hench Mutant

Its strange but it was probably cheap random option they picked for filming tmnt and now this location has meaning for us, but in reality its just some old farmhouse and we probably have more nostalgia for it than its owners.
Or it might be like old pictures of our city , we feel nostalgia by loking at them but when were actually in the city we dont feel that almost at all.
Old 07-22-2019, 05:47 PM   #43
PizzaPower
Foot Elite

this is super cool, to think I live in NC and never visited it. lol
PizzaPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 05:57 PM   #44
Roseangelo
Emperor

By coincidence, I was standing in line next to someone at Comic-Con who had just recently been to the house. He showed us some of his pictures. I guess he was walking around the property freely for an hour before a security guard showed up and asked him to leave.
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 07:57 PM   #45
tmntgeoff
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtlemyke View Post
I know this thread is super old, but I was thinking this is a cool enough fact to revive it. For everyone wondering where the old farmhouse is, it’s not a secret. Search “Conjuring Shooting Farmhouse Currie NC” on Google and you’ll get it. An alternate address would be 421 State Road 1103 Currie, NC. Or the coordinates are (34.4264626, -78.1441165)
thats not the right address...
tmntgeoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 08:02 PM   #46
tmntgeoff
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtlemyke View Post
the conjuring house is completely different. The farmhouse from turtles is privately owned and has been in the family since the 1880s when the current owners great grandpa built it. I wont share the address and others should publicly post it since its privately owned and i would think they dont want people walking around their property peeking in windows etc
tmntgeoff is offline   Reply With Quote