The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Old 07-19-2019, 09:36 AM   #1
DonatelloFan
"The Pixel Dad"

Long time no see, and I have a question

So it's been something like 4 years since I last visited the forum, but I'm changing that. My duaghter (now 9) loves the Turtles. The toys moreso that the shows. She's wanting to do stop motion like I did about 10 years ago, and we went to buy some of the new RotTMNT figures. She (and admittedly I), really like them. They're pretty neat. I plan on getting more. We got Storage Shell Mike, Donatello, and the Origami Foot Soldier.

My question is, does anyone have Pizza Points they don't use, and would be willing to give to my daughter? We're shooting for the Muckman figure, but would love to get the four 6" figures.

We have 12 points right now, and plan on getting at least a few more figures in the coming weeks. But I wanted to see if anyone here had any they weren't using.

If this is against the rules, I'm sorry. I do plan on posting more often, though, as my daughter is falling in love with the new figures, and wants all of the older ones, too.

It's good to be back!!

On this forum
On Facebook

Samples:

DonatelloFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 10:02 AM   #2
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonatelloFan View Post
So it's been something like 4 years since I last visited the forum, but I'm changing that. My duaghter (now 9) loves the Turtles. The toys moreso that the shows. She's wanting to do stop motion like I did about 10 years ago, and we went to buy some of the new RotTMNT figures. She (and admittedly I), really like them. They're pretty neat. I plan on getting more. We got Storage Shell Mike, Donatello, and the Origami Foot Soldier.

My question is, does anyone have Pizza Points they don't use, and would be willing to give to my daughter? We're shooting for the Muckman figure, but would love to get the four 6" figures.

We have 12 points right now, and plan on getting at least a few more figures in the coming weeks. But I wanted to see if anyone here had any they weren't using.

If this is against the rules, I'm sorry. I do plan on posting more often, though, as my daughter is falling in love with the new figures, and wants all of the older ones, too.

It's good to be back!!
Welcome back!
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 01:35 PM   #3
inaheap
Mad Scientist

Sorry. I'm out right now.

We do not stop playing because we grow old. We grow old because we stop playing

When I became an adult I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.
inaheap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 03:12 PM   #4
DonatelloFan
"The Pixel Dad"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
Welcome back!
Thank you!

On this forum
On Facebook

Samples:

Old 07-22-2019, 11:16 PM   #5
cloud
Stone Warrior

I haven't found anything new to buy lately.
If the upcoming comic book Turtles 4 pack has pizza points I can probably share it with you but I don't think it will have points.
cloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 01:26 PM   #6
DonatelloFan
"The Pixel Dad"

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud View Post
I haven't found anything new to buy lately.
If the upcoming comic book Turtles 4 pack has pizza points I can probably share it with you but I don't think it will have points.
I know, I wish I would have started buying these sooner, but my daughter and I just started. We just got three new figures today, and are up to 26 points.

The points program is ending 9/30, so I'm trying to get all I can by then. I'm hoping to find help, but if not, I think we'll be able to buy enough by then to get at least the Muckman figure, but we're shooting for the TMNT2 figure set.

On this forum
On Facebook

Samples: