The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2013, 08:35 AM   #101
RaphAndDonnie
Stone Warrior
 
RaphAndDonnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 769
Hey just wondering. Does anyone have a gif of Raph holding Mikey's hand and saying I love you from "The Pulverizer" ?
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsaucey View Post
I love 2012 Mikey. He is like Joey from friends.
My art is here!: http://suzukipot.deviantart.com/
And my fanfics are here!:http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3865667/suzukipot
RaphAndDonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 10:48 PM   #102
demonsweat
Stone Warrior
 
demonsweat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: a warm place
Posts: 555
Here's another of the boy in blue


Exit Mikey, stage left
__________________
stuff to read: fanfiction.net / deviantArt
stuff to look at: Sweat's Dojo / Screencap Gallery
demonsweat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 04:59 PM   #103
tlg80
Foot Soldier
 
tlg80's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Midwest
Posts: 114
I love Mikey's face as he walks away. Great gif.

Here's one where Mikey checks on Raph after he was bit.

Last edited by tlg80; 02-26-2013 at 12:51 PM.
tlg80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 12:50 PM   #104
tlg80
Foot Soldier
 
tlg80's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Midwest
Posts: 114
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaphAndDonnie View Post
Hey just wondering. Does anyone have a gif of Raph holding Mikey's hand and saying I love you from "The Pulverizer" ?
Sadly I haven't found one yet. I have one where he says 'I'm fine'
I still haven't found one where Raph does an eye roll, facepalm, lip curl in metalhead. After metalhead crashes through and Leo asks what's wrong with his hands.

*edit* I didn't want to triple post, but I found it. Here you go. From tumblr... took some more searching.
__________________

Last edited by tlg80; 02-26-2013 at 03:58 PM.
tlg80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 06:16 PM   #105
RaphAndDonnie
Stone Warrior
 
RaphAndDonnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 769
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlg80 View Post
*edit* I didn't want to triple post, but I found it. Here you go. From tumblr... took some more searching.
Thanks!
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsaucey View Post
I love 2012 Mikey. He is like Joey from friends.
My art is here!: http://suzukipot.deviantart.com/
And my fanfics are here!:http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3865667/suzukipot
RaphAndDonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 08:48 PM   #106
demonsweat
Stone Warrior
 
demonsweat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: a warm place
Posts: 555
Here's a couple of, um... interesting ones... that I cranked out from the previous episode




And another. The "evil genius" loop.



Quote:
Originally Posted by tlg80 View Post
I still haven't found one where Raph does an eye roll, facepalm, lip curl in metalhead. After metalhead crashes through and Leo asks what's wrong with his hands.
Hot off the presses. Good eye! I never noticed how funny that was.
__________________
stuff to read: fanfiction.net / deviantArt
stuff to look at: Sweat's Dojo / Screencap Gallery
demonsweat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 09:16 PM   #107
tlg80
Foot Soldier
 
tlg80's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Midwest
Posts: 114
Thank you much. That sequence is too much. (The Raph one)
And Donnie's expression is priceless. He's like 'ew'
__________________
tlg80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 12:09 PM   #108
zkarlette
Fashionably late
 
zkarlette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: CA
Posts: 4,146
Does anyone have a gif of Kraang playing with Mike's nun chucks ?
__________________
"If only we'd stop trying to be happy, we could have a pretty good time" E.W
zkarlette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 04:07 PM   #109
demonsweat
Stone Warrior
 
demonsweat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: a warm place
Posts: 555
I'm on a gif making rampage today.


Don in rage mode:


Disappointed Leo:


Quote:
Originally Posted by zkarlette View Post
Does anyone have a gif of Kraang playing with Mike's nun chucks ?

Little guy's got skills!
__________________
stuff to read: fanfiction.net / deviantArt
stuff to look at: Sweat's Dojo / Screencap Gallery
demonsweat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 07:44 AM   #110
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
That's awesome.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 12:18 PM   #111
RAPHAEL#1fan
Foot Soldier
 
RAPHAEL#1fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 114
I would much like one from ep Metalhead of Donnie smiling when Leo and mike are hitting Metalhead. I believe Donnie looks at Leo smiles then mike and smiles. Hope I make sense and can tell what part I am talking about. Huge thanks to anyone that can do this for me
RAPHAEL#1fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 04:35 PM   #112
Half Shell
Random Punk
 
Half Shell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 31
Ha,ha!! Thanks for all of the gif's. They're good.
Half Shell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 11:42 PM   #113
zkarlette
Fashionably late
 
zkarlette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: CA
Posts: 4,146
Awesome demonsweat! Thanks!
__________________
"If only we'd stop trying to be happy, we could have a pretty good time" E.W
zkarlette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 06:35 PM   #114
demonsweat
Stone Warrior
 
demonsweat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: a warm place
Posts: 555
Another.





Quote:
Originally Posted by zkarlette View Post
Awesome demonsweat! Thanks!
'welcome. Glad you guys are enjoying these, it's super fun making them. I'll try to pass on any good ones I find, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAPHAEL#1fan View Post
I would much like one from ep Metalhead of Donnie smiling when Leo and mike are hitting Metalhead. I believe Donnie looks at Leo smiles then mike and smiles. Hope I make sense and can tell what part I am talking about. Huge thanks to anyone that can do this for me
I just checked it out and yeah, I think I can work with this.
__________________
stuff to read: fanfiction.net / deviantArt
stuff to look at: Sweat's Dojo / Screencap Gallery
demonsweat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 07:20 PM   #115
BabyTurtles
Foot Elite
 
BabyTurtles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,177
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonsweat View Post
Another.





darn Mikey is adorable....he doesn't even have to talk to be cute.....he just needs to stand there and smile XD
__________________
BabyTurtles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 08:02 PM   #116
MutagenJosh
Thug
 
MutagenJosh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Southaven , MS
Posts: 92

Little guy's got skills! [/QUOTE]

can I use one for my sig?
__________________
...OF DOOM!


MutagenJosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 08:09 PM   #117
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
Okay, I think we oughta have some LH grabbing Donnie's face gifs... especially the 'aunt cheek squeeze'.
Machias Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 08:17 PM   #118
LH
Leatherhead
 
LH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Machias Banshee View Post
Okay, I think we oughta have some LH grabbing Donnie's face gifs... especially the 'aunt cheek squeeze'.
I second this.
LH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 08:29 PM   #119
TheSmartOne
Foot Soldier
 
TheSmartOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 116
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leatherhead (2012) View Post
I second this.
I support this motion. Also, I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find a gif from Panic in the Sewer? The part where Mikey hits Donnie with the waterballoon, and Donnie's just like ">_O It's on!" before giving chase XD
__________________


"The one known as your mother wears the boots that are made for combat!"
My DeviantArt/
TheSmartOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 09:58 PM   #120
demonsweat
Stone Warrior
 
demonsweat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: a warm place
Posts: 555
Quote:
Originally Posted by MutagenJosh View Post
can I use one for my sig?
Totally! Anything I make/post is up for grabs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSmartOne View Post
I support this motion. Also, I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find a gif from Panic in the Sewer? The part where Mikey hits Donnie with the waterballoon, and Donnie's just like ">_O It's on!" before giving chase XD
I know there's gifs of this (and the face grabbing) out there, but I didn't save any of them myself. Here's a funny image macro someone made, though.
__________________
stuff to read: fanfiction.net / deviantArt
stuff to look at: Sweat's Dojo / Screencap Gallery
demonsweat is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.