The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Video Games

Notices

Old 11-21-2016, 08:49 PM   #181
sdp
Megan Fox = April

I think I'm a little too slow, I'm about 8 1/2 hours in and I'm only in the daycare of the ranch on the second island.

My team currently consists of the second evolution of the fire starter, the Alola crab Pokemon and the donkey, I have an egg I just got at the daycare the second evolution of the firebird and a cubone in case I like the Alola Marowak but those last three slots could be replaced by cool alola Pokemon I encounter.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 08:54 PM   #182
CyberCubed
Overlord

The rumor of Pokemon Stars on the switch makes me want to hold off on buying these games. If the third version is coming in just a year, these games will be obsolete already Plus playing HD versions of the games will be ideal.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 10:51 PM   #183
turtle1237
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
The rumor of Pokemon Stars on the switch makes me want to hold off on buying these games. If the third version is coming in just a year, these games will be obsolete already Plus playing HD versions of the games will be ideal.

Hope it has shout out, kinda of hard to ask for a certain mon, if one cant message what they want. X and Y did the online contacts ten times better.
turtle1237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 11:16 PM   #184
Utrommaniac
Resident overthinker

A friend (who I have decided to date, but I don't feel like "boyfriend" is the right term to use...feels too kiddy) got me Moon as a Christmas gift.

I decided to start with Popplio and intended to reset until I got a female, because I wanted to name it Saoirse (named after a character who was a Selkie). My guy joked that it would happen in the first try and it did. It was very much a "Mission status: Sick" situation.

For the moment, my team is made up of Ledyba (Francis), Pikipek (Pearl, a super original name), Wingull (Ariel, because I had no ideas), Magnamite (Acme), and Meowth (Bubba...I think Alolan Persian looks a little bit like my cat Bubba).
Old 12-23-2016, 11:38 PM   #185
LeotheLateBloomer
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Don't always believe in rumors. Remember when Pokemon Z was said to happen but didn't? Besides whether it's true or not, you're still missing out on a great experience all because of a prettier looking version.
LeotheLateBloomer is offline   Reply With Quote