The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

Old 04-25-2012, 08:54 AM   #1
Zany Orange Dude
The Little Nerdy Teacher

Dreams/Nightmares

So I saw there was a tread for this that has been dead for around 4 years now and I decided to see if we could resurrect the discussion.

The title states it all folks, this is the thread where you can share any dreams or nightmares that you have had. Dreams can be a pretty interesting thing, often presenting bizarre situations.

For instance the weirdest dream I have ever had, involved Harry Potter in a magical flying shopping cart.

So the dream starts out with Harry, Ron, and Hermione walking through some house at night. Harry sits down at a table and begins begins eating (the kicker is his plate literally has one crumb of food on it) he looks up and says, "Hello dad." and you suddenly see the ghost of James Potter smiling at him from across the table. Ron enters and James disappears, Ron is taken aback by the sight of Harry and asks in a panicked tone, "Harry what are you doing."

Harry, with a mouth full of food-yet somehow the crumb is still on his plate- says, "I'm eating Ron."
Ron's eyes stay wide as he rushes, "That's not normal, Harry, that's not normal."
Harry confused replies, "What are you talking about?"

Hermione the enters and says, "I know why you wanted to come here, Harry. You wanted to see that statue again didn't you."
Puzzeled Harry questions, "What statue?"
Ron and Hermione share a look before Ron adds, "You can't fool us Harry, we know you wanted to see the statue."
"What are you two talking about?"
Hermione and Ron smile as they both say, "We know Harry, we know."
"What statue!" Harry screams flustered.
That is when Lucius Malfoy pops up outside the window. Even though they can clearly see him he doesn't see them somehow.

Hermione says,"Oh no, we have to leave now! Before Lucius finds us!"

So they all go out onto the back porch where they each mount brooms and fly off into the night sky.

"I'm sorry Harry, maybe next time you can see the statue." Hermione sadly states.

"What bloody statue!" Harry yells annoyed!
That's when Draco shows up flying on a broom of his own and apparently Ron and Hermione decided to ditch Harry because they disappear.

"Oh look if it isn't Potter." Draco snorts.

"Go away Malfoy." Harry grumbles.

"Why, Potter? Your out of the castle flying at night, you're going to get expelled! HA!" he mocks obnoxiously.

"Your out flying too, so you will get expelled as well." Harry states.

"Ohhh, I don't count." Harry looks to the side of him to realize Draco is no longer flying on a broom, but inside a shopping cart. Harry then looks ahead noticing they are approaching Hogwarts, which has gotten a major renovation and looks like a Dollar General store. Harry looks back at Draco before he swings a leg into the shopping cart.

"Move over!" Harry commands as he tries to get into the cart.
Draco whimpily start slapping his leg yelling, "No, no, no! You're suppose to get expelled!" But Harry manages to cram into the shopping cart with Dracco right as they begin landing in the Hogwarts...parking lot. They are shoving each other when they both notice McGonagal standing there.

"What are you boys doing?" she asks cooly.

In the background Hermione and Ron land their broom which McGonagal doesn't seem to care about at all.

"Uhhh?" they both stare at each other for a moment before looking back at her with fake grins, "Playing in a Shopping cart. Wheee." Harry lies terribly as the two throw their hands in the air as if on a roller coaster.

"Oh, okay then. Have fun, I am going to bed. Just make sure you don't go flying." the professor enters Dollar General Hogwarts.

The End.
That is the strangest dream I have ever had, and I have no clue where it came from! Now I would love to hear some of yours!
Old 04-25-2012, 09:00 AM   #2
TurtleTitan97
Space Cowboy

I had a nightmare where I was in a house with people I didn't know, then this huge shadow swept across the house taking away these people and myself. When I opened my eyes, I saw Earth as something horrifing. Trees were twisted, fire was coming out of the ground, people hurt. It was awful.

TurtleTitan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 09:38 AM   #3
Peanut
Second Gear

Are you sure this isn't a fanfic?
Peanut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 10:09 AM   #4
SherlockJr
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
If that's the case, then it's a masterpiece when compared to 99% of fanfic.

SherlockJr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 11:38 AM   #5
Lethal Lullaby
Foot Elite

I had a dream that I got lost in a school. I was looking for my math class, because they weren't in ther usual place. Somehow I ended up in a circular room with a bunch of doors, with no idea of how I even got there. I tried looking for an exit but it seemed like every door was a closet, and one of the doors was open. When I looked inside I saw the grudge and said, "Whoa! Okay avoiding that door!" and shuddered.

Another dream I was again lost in the school, but this time i was looking for my english class. I somehow ended up in the library, except it was so decorative, and I think there was a pirates ship. The weirdest part though was that the whole school was decorated in halloween decorations in February.

This dream was kinda funny. I saw Shredder taking Splinter hostage into my brother's room. So I slapped him.
Old 04-25-2012, 12:09 PM   #6
Zany Orange Dude
The Little Nerdy Teacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleTitan97 View Post
I had a nightmare where I was in a house with people I didn't know, then this huge shadow swept across the house taking away these people and myself. When I opened my eyes, I saw Earth as something horrifing. Trees were twisted, fire was coming out of the ground, people hurt. It was awful.
That's terrifying! That is seriously a nightmare of a nightmare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
I have never read a Harry Potter fanfic so I wouldn't know. Unless I somehow channeled the person who was writing it in my sleep.
Old 04-25-2012, 12:22 PM   #7
Lethal Lullaby
Foot Elite

Oh. I remember this one dream I had where I was in a Walmart parking lot and all the car alarms went off. Then the cars started to move on their own, and were crashing into each other. And I was in the middle of it all, and couldn't get out. Like dude WTH?
Old 04-25-2012, 12:31 PM   #8
TurtleTitan97
Space Cowboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zany Orange Dude View Post
That's terrifying! That is seriously a nightmare of a nightmare.
Tell me about it. I'm glad I never had it again.

Old 04-25-2012, 12:58 PM   #9
Zany Orange Dude
The Little Nerdy Teacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19thCenturyGhost View Post
Oh. I remember this one dream I had where I was in a Walmart parking lot and all the car alarms went off. Then the cars started to move on their own, and were crashing into each other. And I was in the middle of it all, and couldn't get out. Like dude WTH?
Yikes! That's freaky!

I remember a nightmare I had where there was a shriveled up, decomposing body in the shadows of the corner of a room. It freaked me out so bad!
Old 04-25-2012, 01:04 PM   #10
SherlockJr
Foot Soldier

I had a dream where an old man had a stroke, and the doctors decided slitting his throat would fix him. It was disturbing and bizarre.

It's funny, 75% of my dreams don't involve me in any way, just other characters doing weird things.

SherlockJr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 02:46 PM   #11
Lethal Lullaby
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zany Orange Dude View Post
I remember a nightmare I had where there was a shriveled up, decomposing body in the shadows of the corner of a room. It freaked me out so bad!
EWWW. That's horrible!! Imagine how'd that smell *gag*
Old 04-25-2012, 03:59 PM   #12
Zany Orange Dude
The Little Nerdy Teacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by SherlockJr View Post
I had a dream where an old man had a stroke, and the doctors decided slitting his throat would fix him. It was disturbing and bizarre.

It's funny, 75% of my dreams don't involve me in any way, just other characters doing weird things.
That is really creepy.

Yeah I know what you mean. Last night I had a dream that wasn't about me at all, but about Basil and Olivia from the Great Mouse Detective on a small, toy ship in the middle of the ocean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19thCenturyGhost View Post
EWWW. That's horrible!! Imagine how'd that smell *gag*
Ugh! I am so glad smell wasn't a prominent factor in the dream or else I might have been scarred!
Old 04-25-2012, 04:02 PM   #13
TurtleTitan97
Space Cowboy

I had a dream that featured Batman and Catwoman. It was after I watched Batman TAS, and in the dream, Catwoman was walking around, then Batman showed up. She tried to get away from him, but eventually was caught.

Old 04-25-2012, 04:07 PM   #14
LeoNerdo
Stone Warrior

Normally I won't remember my dreams. This one time I dreamed I was playing one-on-one basketball against Conway Twitty. Pretty weird.
LeoNerdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 06:01 PM   #15
Zany Orange Dude
The Little Nerdy Teacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoNerdo View Post
Normally I won't remember my dreams. This one time I dreamed I was playing one-on-one basketball against Conway Twitty. Pretty weird.
That is...a weird one.....a really weird one in fact. Hard to imagine a guy like him playing basket ball.
Old 04-25-2012, 06:49 PM   #16
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic

That HP dream does sound weird.

I had one the other night that involved WWE wrestlers as parking enforcement people. It was right after I watched a few episodes of Parking Wars. In fact, I'm going to make a fan fic out of that dream. A lot of my fan fics come from dreams, which is pretty cool.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 07:58 PM   #17
The Stryker
Stupid Rich

That....is possibly the worst idea I have ever heard.

@~<3 Mom~@
The Stryker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 08:12 PM   #18
Peanut
Second Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubblyShell22 View Post
I had one the other night that involved WWE wrestlers as parking enforcement people. It was right after I watched a few episodes of Parking Wars. In fact, I'm going to make a fan fic out of that dream. A lot of my fan fics come from dreams, which is pretty cool.
Peanut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 08:28 PM   #19
Lethal Lullaby
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubblyShell22 View Post
That HP dream does sound weird.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
That....is possibly the worst idea I have ever heard.
I think it's a pretty cool idea.
Old 04-25-2012, 09:06 PM   #20
The Stryker
Stupid Rich

Well thats high praise from the 'things you like' thread author. My apologizes.

@~<3 Mom~@
The Stryker is offline   Reply With Quote