The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Music

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-19-2020, 05:46 AM   #16
Leo656
The Franchise

Sounds about right. I am sure we would both claim to have INVENTED "Chaos At Denny's" if nothing else.

My buddy once kicked me out of his house because I ruined The Parent Trap for him once I pointed out that the butler or housekeeper or whatever was obviously diddling Lohan's character. I thought we all knew already! The f*ck was I supposed to know that another grown man took "The Parent Trap" of all things so goddamn seriously?! Plus... c'mon. Bruce f*cking Wayne wasn't such good pals with his butler and his parents were f*cking DEAD. Am I the only one who notices these things?! THAT GIRL WAS IN TROUBLE!

I swear to God, the guy gave me a whole big speech about how it was his dream to one day live on a vineyard and everything, and now he can never watch that movie again. Sensitive!

See, you don't invite me over to drink Guinness and watch bad movies unless you WANT me to ruin your entire life. Because I'm gonna do that by accident anyways, but once the disc is in the tray all bets are OFF, pally. MST ain't got sh*t on this mu'fukka.

At the same time, I will slit throats if someone disrespects or even speaks out of turn during "Young Guns", so yeah, kind of a huuuuuge hypocrite about this. But I don't CARE, when you're as funny as me, THEN you get to make the rules. Not until, no exceptions.

I think all our parents did different drugs than the kids' parents today do. That's all I can figure.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote