The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Old 08-06-2017, 08:17 PM   #1
Everlasting
New Recruit

Rank These Character by Fighting Skill

Hey guys, how do you guys rank these characters by their fighting abilities/skill (best to worst)?

The characters are: Super Shredder, Human Shredder, Splinter, Newtralizer, Lord Dregg, Armaggon, Kavaxas, Tatsu, Captain Mozar, Kraang Subprime, Tiger Claw, Bishop, General Griffen (EPF), G'Throkka, and Y'Gythba.

I'm curious to know what you guys think.

Here's mine:

1. Kavaxas
2. Super Shredder
3. Human Shredder = Splinter
4. Lord Dregg
5. Newtralizer (K'Vathrak) [maybe 4 and 5 should be switched though]
6. Tiger Claw
7. Tatsu (close combat vs. Tiger Claw, he wins, but I think Tiger Claw would pull off a win if he used the right strategy)
8. Captain Mozar (I think the above two would overpower him)
9. Armaggon
10. Kraang Subprime
11. Bishop = General Griffen (Griffen wins in a tighter space, Bishop wins in a more open area)
12. G'Throkka
13. Y'Gythba

Discuss.
Everlasting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 02:59 AM   #2
neatoman
Emperor

Characters win or lose based on the whims of the writers, it's almost pointless to to rank them.

That said, I would probably bump Bishop up a few pegs and Dregg down, based on the general competence level alone, if I were you.
Hahahaha!
neatoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 04:12 AM   #3
ToTheNines
[sic]

Move Tigerclaw way down. He was maybe that good in season 2, but after that he's been getting jobbed by the likes of Casey and April (without using her powers), even with Xever and Bradford as backup. Plus his aim is so bad you'd think he's a graduate of the Imperial Academy.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 02:03 PM   #4
PApagreg
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
Move Tigerclaw way down. He was maybe that good in season 2, but after that he's been getting jobbed by the likes of Casey and April (without using her powers), even with Xever and Bradford as backup. Plus his aim is so bad you'd think he's a graduate of the Imperial Academy.
Which is ironic considering he is based on Boba Fett
Old 08-07-2017, 05:23 PM   #5
Everlasting
New Recruit

Quote:
Originally Posted by neatoman View Post
Characters win or lose based on the whims of the writers, it's almost pointless to to rank them.

That said, I would probably bump Bishop up a few pegs and Dregg down, based on the general competence level alone, if I were you.
The fighting scenes haven't been great since season 1 and maybe the first half of season 2. I honestly think the show has gone downhill.

I don't think Bishop should be that high. He seems to struggle against larger enemies and he even admitted that Subprime was "the Utroms greatest hero". After all, Subprime did manage to give Splinter a decent battle.

I have a feeling Newtralizer might be able to beat Dregg now though. I just can't see Dregg being that fast, but he makes up for that with strength and flight, but Newtralizer still has more weapons and may be as strong as Dregg.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
Every villain with a blaster has a bad aim. The only reason I put Tiger Claw up there was because he gave Splinter a decent battle. I still think he would be able to beat Mozar though. Tatsu might be able to beat him, but I'm not sure about that.
Everlasting is offline   Reply With Quote