The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

Old 10-27-2017, 07:17 PM   #2841
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Yup, we definitely need pics when you have time to share, Duckie!

Had a little bit of eBay bucks I'd been trying to decide what to use it on. Not much, but normally what I earn is just pocket change I don't bother with. (Amount this time was at least vending machine money. lol) Ended up spotting a figure that's a bit different looking for a FW era and had a little fun trying to figure out what figure it was. 1995 Metal Mutants Leo sans armor. Cheap and in pretty good condition so I grabbed him. Will give me something to do, see if I can collect his armor pieces over time.

Last edited by IndigoErth; 10-27-2017 at 07:56 PM.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 08:10 PM   #2842
MsMarvelDuckie
I Married a Duck!

Location: The bowels of Hell, Texas(otherwise known as Decatur)
Cool! I opened up that Crimson Leader Tiger Claw and he is pretty cool. Looks like a priest about to do an exorcism. I now have a fun idea for a Halloween scene with him and Vampire Raph and Werewolf Mikey. (And a good excuse to use that miniature copy of the Necronomicon from Evil Dead I bought on Ebay back when I first started my lair project. It would make a grat prop for what I have in mind.....)

"Where Science ends, magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

My various stories and fan-fics are now here-

https://m.fanfiction.net/u/4770494/#end
MsMarvelDuckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2017, 03:47 AM   #2843
newfan
Mad Scientist

That sounds cool. It's a shame we never got Zombie Shredder to go with the Crimson Tiger Claw.

I've done a little decorating but nothing like you guys

I'm off to a costume party later, just got to fit my hair under a bob wig.
newfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2017, 06:43 AM   #2844
Papenbrook
*The King of Nothing*

I'm getting two new glasses today!
Papenbrook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2017, 09:39 PM   #2845
Vegita-San
Emperor

https://www.patreon.com/zimanimation

i love the fact that this kid that copied my 3D intro remake idea, and is asking people to donate to his team $20,000 to create the next 3D animation of theirs, only got $2's.

Despite the fact that their turtle video went 2 million in about 2 days, it hasn't grown much since. and my ghostbuster promo video is somehow going up 20,000 every three or so days. i've never seen any video grow that fast before. and it's just me creating these things, on my own time, for the love of art. not holding them hostage for a patreon.

some people are jerks commenting, but the majority seem to like it. nice to see one of the videos finally taking off at least.
Vegita-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2017, 09:42 PM   #2846
Utrommaniac
Resident overthinker

I actually managed to write something for once!

Is it on something I never wanted to write? Yes. But I did it anyway because I had the idea to.
Old 10-29-2017, 08:36 AM   #2847
newfan
Mad Scientist

I stocked up on Cadburys chocolate halloween spiders as they only sell them in October.
newfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 09:08 PM   #2848
DestronMirage22
Yukipedia

Eating some s’mores and reading Oregairu made me pretty darn happy.
DestronMirage22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 09:14 PM   #2849
Utrommaniac
Resident overthinker

I would question s'mores in October, but I'll be sharing them with UtromPrincess and Ceres in December, since it's such a very American thing and thus they wouldn't have had it in their places.

Today I got to see my boyfriend at the hospital and that he's doing very well...he helped me out with some homework snags and I got to meet some of the people he was getting to know there.
Old 10-30-2017, 09:03 AM   #2850
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Darn cold virus finally started backing off yesterday afternoon/evening and still seems to be the case, so I'm glad I can get back into work and stop feeling bad about calling out. And at least I'll be good for tomorrow, even if I didn't have much of anything planned.
Old 10-30-2017, 09:21 AM   #2851
Utrommaniac
Resident overthinker

Wow, for once reviewing thumbnails in one of my classes went well for one ! I even was able to be first to present and my instructor picked two designs pretty quickly.
Old 10-31-2017, 03:26 PM   #2852
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Well whatdya know... Ran to Walmart for a min. this afternoon, mostly just to find a cheap belt since I couldn't find the one I used last year with the same costume shirt I'm wearing again, and happened to find three of the four TMNT monster figures (no Raph or the hunters), and appropriately on Halloween.
Old 10-31-2017, 05:23 PM   #2853
Powder
So tired of this place

Free sandwich.

I'm convinced that none of you have ever experienced joy
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 06:34 PM   #2854
MsMarvelDuckie
I Married a Duck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
Well whatdya know... Ran to Walmart for a min. this afternoon, mostly just to find a cheap belt since I couldn't find the one I used last year with the same costume shirt I'm wearing again, and happened to find three of the four TMNT monster figures (no Raph or the hunters), and appropriately on Halloween.

Cool! I could not find the hunters either. But I have three of the four. Could have got all four but did not care for the Mummy Leo.

Old 10-31-2017, 06:41 PM   #2855
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
Free sandwich.
Hey, sometimes the simple things are all that's really needed. (What kind? And fresh, right? Not some roadside special you found? )

Omgawd... we actually got a couple trick-or-treaters. In this Halloween ghost town of a neighborhood, it might be our only visit (esp as it's already after 8:30pm on a school night), but considering we've had past years where we got no one...

To think years ago my mom used to keep count and at least a couple times there were well enough over a hundred that came. Now, two may be all for tonight, but glad to get at least that much.

Also I think two or three other houses have their yard light on. Shocked. I hope it grows from there next year. As a kid I used to get a decent haul just from our two street neighborhood. Now you'd be lucky if you could fill one pants pocket. Was sad over the years to see the houses participating dwindle down to us as the last house standing on this end, maybe the whole place. (Part of it may have been due to a lot of older neighbors slowing dying off. The larger majority of them used to participate when I was a kid, back when people simply enjoyed doing it and having the kids visit. Back when that was enough. Then others just gave up after a while... Us too for a year or two.)

Even if no one comes though, I gotta have my pumpkin... Here's this year's toothy front step guardian and its spooky little companion belonging to my nephew. (Who is getting his first real trick-or-treat in my sister's friend's neighborhood instead.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsMarvelDuckie View Post
Cool! I could not find the hunters either. But I have three of the four. Could have got all four but did not care for the Mummy Leo.
Yeah, wasn't sure about the golden hoolahoop-looking snake, personally, but I tilted it and like it better that way. Might try taking it off though.

Although I was pleasantly surprised to see that Leo and Mikey both have a jointed toe section on one foot which is kinda neat. Odd not both, but cool.

I don't understand my Walmart though... Those three I grabbed were LITERALLY the only three new ones on the hook... one each. Maybe there were more that were grabbed before I got there? But it is still so scarcely stocked despite obviously having at least a FEW new things to put out. So weird. And its not like they're trying to stock old stuff in an effort to sell any of that, it mostly isn't there either.

Last edited by IndigoErth; 10-31-2017 at 06:48 PM.
Old 10-31-2017, 08:31 PM   #2856
Utrommaniac
Resident overthinker

Spent the last two+ hours watching Over the Garden Wall with PrincessUtrom. It was a lot of fun .

I was even more happy to realize that the next time we do that, we'll actually be together. In the next five weeks
Old 11-02-2017, 02:46 PM   #2857
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 04:36 PM   #2858
MsMarvelDuckie
I Married a Duck!

At work today we kept the DT time low all day, in spite of staffing issues, like me barely being able to talk due to a nasty sinus infection, and thus only able to work back cash window(they switched me with the girl who usually does it so she could take orders). To celebrate, our GM bought everyone pizza.

Old 11-03-2017, 12:33 PM   #2859
Utrommaniac
Resident overthinker

I got a bunch of stuff done for a class today.

And I'm getting a grip on Sculptris
Old 11-03-2017, 02:36 PM   #2860
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Always nice when I can find good gift ideas that suit my budget. Esp as I've not been too sure what to get people.

The holiday gifty type stuff in my Walmart is still a mostly empty aisle except for a section of massagers...

Saw the cutest unicorn neck massager that I had to get my sister! Not the best pic, but it's what I could find. It has sparkly blue eyes.

Under $10. Got a similar monkey one for my bother-in-law, seeing as how if I don't get him one too he'll probably inevitably steal my sister's.