The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-28-2018, 02:14 PM   #17
Igglet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudrunner View Post
I think both Koya and Bludgeon had decent character building during Karai's mini, but I still don't care that much about them. I think maybe they just need more interaction with the turtles and other characters to cement themselves. Hopefully we can see more of that in the coming arc. Though I hope they do a better job fleshing them out than they did Alopex, who gets occasional spurts of development before being completely forgotten about (even during plot points she would legitimately be invested in *cough* pantheon *cough*).
Funnily enough, I was just reading through TMNTEntity's older reviews and one thing caught my attention- Bludgeon has been in the story since #37. Koya was introduced even before that, way back in #25, though the first time she appeared as a mutant was in #29. That was almost 50 issues ago. Honestly, people make fun of the Pantheon for being such a slow burner but this is on a whole other level (although there's obviously a difference between main antagonists and side characters like them). Of all the characters that've been around for this long, they've the least fleshed out personality/have done the least.