The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Old 08-07-2019, 06:24 PM   #741
BlueKatana
Hench Mutant

Tried another Five Below and they only had Leo and Mikey (about 2 of each), so I picked up both. Iíll try to take pics once I get them all.
Old 08-07-2019, 09:51 PM   #742
Tmntfan4life
Random Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueKatana View Post
Tried another Five Below and they only had Leo and Mikey (about 2 of each), so I picked up both. Iíll try to take pics once I get them all.
Awesome can't wait I bought them recently from eBay since I went to five below 2x this week and nothing so hopefully they come in soon I'm so excited 😃
Tmntfan4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 08:14 AM   #743
SilverNinja
Foot Soldier

I'm checking out Five Below this weekend, so hopefully mine will have at least a couple in stock.
SilverNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 11:32 AM   #744
Tmntfan4life
Random Punk

https://www.amazon.com/Rise-Teenage-.../dp/B07QN1H23J how did we get this from this

https://images.app.goo.gl/nbkeXgzSpATkbsMH7

🤢☹
Old 08-08-2019, 11:38 AM   #745
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmntfan4life View Post
What!? They ditched the better sculpted Donnie to the Battle Shell version?

Guess I saved some money, cause he was the sole draw for that purchase; having a non-gimmick better sculpted figure.

But they kept the headsculpt

Last edited by Candy Kappa; 08-08-2019 at 11:47 AM.
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 01:02 PM   #746
Tmntfan4life
Random Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy Kappa View Post

Guess I saved some money, cause he was the sole draw for that purchase; having a non-gimmick better sculpted figure.

Exactly what I was thinking that head is so show accurate but the less show accurate body does not work with that head sculpt ☹
Old 08-08-2019, 01:25 PM   #747
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master

RotTMNT Donnie is an abomination. I don't care that he's a softshell and they are just trying to be accurate to that. It will forever be looked back on in ridicule. And Donnie is not the turtle who needs that on his legacy, it's already tarnished lol
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 05:20 PM   #748
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Can't remember if it was this forum or elsewhere online I saw a mention of figures being put on clearance, however--

Didn't think it was happening at my Walmart, but randomly gave the clearance section a look over, not even looking for TMNT stuff, and two April and a Draxum were indeed there. How long have those even been out?

edit: Had glanced over it since it was right there with the school stuff, in which I was looking to see if there was any nice looking TMNT stuff... And weirdly, other than backpacks, there was nothing. No folders, note books, or any of the usual stuff. Most license stuff in general was little to none, which is odd...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmntfan4life View Post
Exactly what I was thinking that head is so show accurate but the less show accurate body does not work with that head sculpt ☹
Maybe 'Rise' aught to focus on giving all of their figures a Mix & Match quality so people can more easily create the ones they actually want.

Last edited by IndigoErth; 08-08-2019 at 05:29 PM.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 05:28 PM   #749
DonatelloFan
"The Pixel Dad"

Yeah, at my store at least, April, Origami Foot, Meat Sweats, Draxum, and Splinter are all on clearance for $4.50.

On this forum
On Facebook

Samples:

DonatelloFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 06:05 PM   #750
Tmntfan4life
Random Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
Can't remember if it was this forum or elsewhere online I saw a mention of figures being put on clearance, however--

Didn't think it was happening at my Walmart, but randomly gave the clearance section a look over, not even looking for TMNT stuff, and two April and a Draxum were indeed there. How long have those even been out?

edit: Had glanced over it since it was right there with the school stuff, in which I was looking to see if there was any nice looking TMNT stuff... And weirdly, other than backpacks, there was nothing. No folders, note books, or any of the usual stuff. Most license stuff in general was little to none, which is odd...

Maybe 'Rise' aught to focus on giving all of their figures a Mix & Match quality so people can more easily create the ones they actually want.
Hmmm actually that's not a bad idea 🤔
Yeah I like this idea alot i may get this Donnie figure so I can swap his head with a more show accurate body sculpt now 😁👍
Old 08-09-2019, 05:37 PM   #751
BlueKatana
Hench Mutant

The first five below I checked this week had stocked their figures today it looks like. I was able to get Ralph and Donnie. Iím loving these sculpts.
Old 08-09-2019, 07:38 PM   #752
Tmntfan4life
Random Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueKatana View Post
The first five below I checked this week had stocked their figures today it looks like. I was able to get Ralph and Donnie. Iím loving these sculpts.
Awesome your so lucky I'm still waiting for mine from ebay
Old 08-10-2019, 11:56 AM   #753
BYWInsaniac
Thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy Kappa View Post

God damnit, Playmates.... They're the worst...

-JJ
BYWInsaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 03:26 AM   #754
ERICKANA666
Mouser

I jumped the gun...

Bought albearto and lieutenant from a n uk ebay seller, twice to the retail price. After looking every stores in canada since january, enough is enough. Just hoping that the hippo, the spider woman will be release too, what is the last infos about this ?
ERICKANA666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 03:01 PM   #755
BYWInsaniac
Thug

Re:

Ugh, a friend from work found the Bug Slapper vehicle, and yeah, that Donnie looks terrible. It's just the Battle Shell Donnie, but with the shell sealed shut (hinge removed). The goggles move up and down, but they're rubber and feel like they're going to break, and Donnie's face is a bit lacking in paint (no eyebrows and paint missing in mouth).

Really disappointing, especially since it looked like the ultimate Donnie figure at Toy Fair.

The vehicle is rad, though.

-JJ
BYWInsaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 06:55 PM   #756
Tmntfan4life
Random Punk

Can u ask the freind where he found it i really want it for the vehicle and Donnie head sculpt the body sculpt Is horrible though 🤢

Also if u could take pics I'd appreciate that too thanks

Tags
2018, action figures, playmates, rise of the tmnt, toys