Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-12-2014, 04:23 PM   #10
turtle1237
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
Yeah back then everyone was drawn realistic looking sorta. Nowadays everyone is either drawn with weird jagged edges and angular or they're literally a bunch of squares and triangles slapped together. Everyone is drawn more stylized and less real and in a way, more cartoony.
Yeah, Mostly they less real like Johnny Bravo or PowerPuff girls. But other cartoons like Avatar look pretty life like for a cartoon. But the women are drawn in a way were they look good, but there not super hot.

Which is why I brought up April, Teela and Ariel, plus other cartoons. If you watch any of the cartoons in the 80's, You notice they were well build.
My double snap shot came from the he-man and Thundarr WB collection I got. Glad they put them on DVD, but sometimes watching the cartoon, I cant help not look at the butts of the women and thinking the animators got away with a lot. I sort of believe they were too SEXY for TV in a way.

If you look at Wonder Woman today in the cartoon movies, and Wonder Woman in the 1980's Superfreinds. You notice 80's Wonder Woman is double in bust size and had a rear to boot.

If you take Wonder Woman from the 1970's of Superfreinds, and see Wonder Woman of the 1980's of SuperFreinds. You see a big change in how they animated her. In the 70's, Wonder Woman was not as well build, but by the 80's with Superfreinds still going strong, they gave her a bigger bust. It was something I notice watching the 80's cartoon. And April O'Neil was part of that.
turtle1237 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
screencaps