The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

Old 05-06-2024, 07:24 PM   #4501
ResidentEvil7
Foot Soldier

My ninja sword I bought from eBay came today. This is my 5th sword of 8 my sword rack will hold in my man cave. I just need to get 2 more ninja swords and 1 movie poster of Gladiator to finish my man cave and then I'm considering making a video for YouTube.
ResidentEvil7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2024, 07:58 PM   #4502
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

You got any neat movie replica ones?

I'm still annoyed that 2016 Leo replica katana got canceled. (AND didn't bother telling people.)
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2024, 09:54 PM   #4503
Iroh
Hench Mutant

Being able to see another day, eat, and relax is what made me happy today. Truly thankful.
Iroh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2024, 10:31 PM   #4504
ResidentEvil7
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
You got any neat movie replica ones?
Yes, I bought a replica of the Atlantean Sword of Conan The Barbarian 7 years ago on eBay for $415, which is much cheaper than the Albion made sword which costs $3,200. Too much money for something to just hang on the wall, which a $415 one that looks identical can do just as well.
Old 05-18-2024, 07:35 PM   #4505
Cowabung-Gal
The Party Dudette

Okay, I am REALLY starting to rub off my little nephew now.

He went to some party today and had his face painted. His request? A ninja turtle. And when I talked to him through FaceTime, he was wearing one of his TMNT shirts and even covered his boo-boo with a TMNT Band-Aid.

Old 05-22-2024, 03:31 PM   #4506
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

After finding a humanoid triceratops named Mozar Turtle Hunter in one of my games some weeks ago, I've wanted to eventually get another house in it and MAYBE try to use some of the tricks people do to add to it and try to create a lair in it, IF it will hopefully let me phase through the ground and put it there and find a way to make is accessible...

But now I really, really want to, because I found out last night that when a friend and I did a small dungeon called "The Drains" (a storm drain/sewer system), there is a whole TMNT (or rather TMNP) themed side wing we missed!

I'm a little "eh" that they used "ninja pigs" as fill-ins for the Turtles, though they've got appropriately colored 2003 style white-eyed masks.

But. BUT. Now I learned that The Shedder (not a typo) also exists. Totally one of their canine people... in super obvious Shredder armor. I wish the pic I found online wasn't so dark, but look at this guy!

That's not all...

B-Bug and Roachsteady:

We all know that Stick became Splinter... and this one became Staff:

Knowing these chracter models exist, I MUST try to make that lair house now. There is a way to collect something to eventually be able to spawn an NPC as a permanent "house guest," but not sure I can get "Staff" if he's possibly a friendly one, sad to say.

I really want to find some turtle people in this game to use, but not sure if they exist in any worlds I haven't been in yet. Mostly it's just a pet that I can't get and the guy who sells some of the houses in the first place, but he seems to be the only turtle person npc around...as if the only one of his kind.

Old 05-23-2024, 04:30 PM   #4507
tmntpower1988
Stone Warrior

Got the 7 issues for the Dreamwave Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2003 comics today. Read the first issue so far, had a back story for the cop who looked like Kevin Eastman and the Purple Dragon member that Shredder killed for failing him.

Quote:
B-Bug and Roachsteady:

Very good
tmntpower1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2024, 06:13 AM   #4508
tmntpower1988
Stone Warrior

They are showing The Matrix in my local cinema this Saturday and next Wednesday:

The first Matrix movie was amazing, can't wait to go see it.
Old 06-08-2024, 03:56 AM   #4509
LegionareX
Random Punk

Today, what made me happy was seeing my daughter, Callie, exploring and playing. It's just amazing to watch her grow and discover new things every day.
LegionareX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2024, 01:24 PM   #4510
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Grateful that when a momentary power outage hits when I'm in the middle of writing something on this site this browser saves it all and is right there when I reopen it. Having to start over just never feels like its written as good as before.
Old 06-08-2024, 04:05 PM   #4511
Iroh
Hench Mutant

Being able to stay cool on this terribly hot day. My A/C is on overdrive!
Iroh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2024, 04:45 PM   #4512
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Talking to a friend in CA who is at some celebrity signing/con thingy and is right this second now standing in line just about in front of Cory Feldman and Brian Tochi somewhere nearby.

She better say hi for me...

Edit: She was able to get me Brian's signature.

Last edited by IndigoErth; 06-08-2024 at 05:44 PM.
Old 06-09-2024, 07:26 AM   #4513
tmntpower1988
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Talking to a friend in CA who is at some celebrity signing/con thingy and is right this second now standing in line just about in front of Cory Feldman and Brian Tochi somewhere nearby.

She better say hi for me...

Edit: She was able to get me Brian's signature.
Nice one on getting Brian Tochi's autograph I hate living in Ireland we never get good stuff like that here. Would love to go to some of those comic con events.
Old 06-09-2024, 08:17 AM   #4514
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmntpower1988 View Post
Nice one on getting Brian Tochi's autograph I hate living in Ireland we never get good stuff like that here. Would love to go to some of those comic con events.
Ah, then my state (on the opposite coast as my friend) has something in common with Ireland. We get very little of the good stuff, too, so I'm envious my friend has this not far from her home.

My first TMNT signature, I'll probably never meet any of them myself, but at least I have a friend who might be able to happen see them at local events.
Old 06-09-2024, 07:19 PM   #4515
tmntpower1988
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Ah, then my state (on the opposite coast as my friend) has something in common with Ireland. We get very little of the good stuff, too, so I'm envious my friend has this not far from her home.

My first TMNT signature, I'll probably never meet any of them myself, but at least I have a friend who might be able to happen see them at local events.
I wish I could get to meet the voice actors for 80's, 2003 or 2012. Probably will never happen though I don't have any TMNT signatures. I have an Arnold Schwarzenegger autograph, Powers Boothe, David Sobolov, David Ogden Stiers, Ian Buchanan and Phil Morris. Got them off eBay years ago, some of them came with COA's. I'm hoping they're all the real deal anyway. I see an eBay listing for the US release of the Turtles Forver DVD which is signed by some of the 2003 cast. No signatures by Greg Abbey, Sam Riegel or Darren Dunstan though.
Old 06-11-2024, 11:20 PM   #4516
triplexxx
Mad Scientist

For yesterday, went to Los Angeles again, to CBS Television City, to see Press Your Luck, was very fun, very enthusiastic audience participation, stopped by the Walk of Fame to pick up where I left off in 2022 and get a few more pictures of favorites of mine, and listened to former The Price Is Right announcer Rich Fields do a podcast interview about his book and career.
triplexxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2024, 03:31 PM   #4517
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

My usual auto guys might not be the cheapest option around, but they continue to be awesome.

Took my Jeep in short notice after failing the inspection yesterday, got new break fluids (as well as some other fluids that needed replacing and flushing) AND took it back down to the DMV to run it through inspection again for me to ensure it got passed.

Grateful that hassle is taken care of and don't need to worry about it expiring on me next week when I'd have zero time then, nor tomorrow, to run it back myself.
Old 06-13-2024, 03:45 PM   #4518
ResidentEvil7
Foot Soldier

Getting my image project finished. I downloaded hundreds of images of Japan, Mystical Ninja (SNES) and Donkey Kong Country (SNES) and put them all on my digital picture frame, because I love Japanese culture and landscape.
Old 06-14-2024, 04:27 PM   #4519
ResidentEvil7
Foot Soldier

What made me happy today is my last time for my man cave came in, which is a ninja sword.

Now my man cave is done for now; not until my best friend and I save up for a bigger place where we'll load it up with pinball machines, 10 arcade games, more neon lights, brick wall panels, snack vending machine, Dixie Narco Pepsi machine, air hockey table, pool table, foosball table and a bar. But this won't be until he and I get lucky by getting jobs where we can save up our money to make this dream happen.

Now with the man cave done, I can get the remainder of my classic games and then after that, I'm done spending on anything other than what I have to get like car insurance, gas for the house and car and cat food and litter. And spend on going out for Japanese sushi buffet more than once a month. So after July, money will be coming in and building up until something big comes up between me and my best friend.

Lastly, with the man cave now completed, I'm going to clean up things around here so I can make it more presentable when I make a YouTube video walkthrough to show it off. Stay tuned.