The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Old 07-21-2017, 01:09 PM   #701
Optimus Primer
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by djmajin View Post
My Shredder has a stuck bicep swivel... any suggestions on unsticking it?. I def dont wanna snap it and have to glue it in place. I heard freeze method works well
Hairdryer, then freeze for 30 min. My Shredder had the problem, and I fixed it this way.
Old 07-21-2017, 02:57 PM   #702
TurtleWA
Mad Scientist

Last slice of pizza.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_7730.jpg (88.5 KB, 45 views)
TurtleWA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 04:17 PM   #703
tw2thr3
Foot Soldier

Just came home to my set waiting for me and immediately got ready to crack it open. As soon as I seen the case in the box I started getting excited, thinking this is really here for those of us who can't enjoy comic con! Packaging inside was mint but I didn't really care these are not staying MIB like the arcade set. They are so freaking awesome they have to be enjoyed 360 degrees. My paints apps are pretty much flawless. I'm so blown away looking at them right now. My ONLY gripe and it isn't a huge one is the arm wraps on shredder being reused and not toon accurate but everything is phenomenal. I love these foot soldiers!!! Extremely pleased to say the least
tw2thr3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 04:25 PM   #704
djmajin
Random Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus Primer View Post
Hairdryer, then freeze for 30 min. My Shredder had the problem, and I fixed it this way.
thanks that did it
djmajin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 04:29 PM   #705
djmajin
Random Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by tw2thr3 View Post
Just came home to my set waiting for me and immediately got ready to crack it open. As soon as I seen the case in the box I started getting excited, thinking this is really here for those of us who can't enjoy comic con! Packaging inside was mint but I didn't really care these are not staying MIB like the arcade set. They are so freaking awesome they have to be enjoyed 360 degrees. My paints apps are pretty much flawless. I'm so blown away looking at them right now. My ONLY gripe and it isn't a huge one is the arm wraps on shredder being reused and not toon accurate but everything is phenomenal. I love these foot soldiers!!! Extremely pleased to say the least
my only gripe was yours and the cape... took care of both
djmajin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 05:39 PM   #706
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored

I spent the entire afternoon filling orders. For the most part was very impressed with these. I did have a lot of the same gripes as the rest of you. Most sets do have derpy eyes it seems. Leo's swords stretched his scabbards and they seemed they would rip so that was that, I didn't try to force them. The turtles' hips do swivel and it is hard to move one leg without moving both of them. The joints are very tight, generally speaking. I didn't see any wrong legs or wrong feet though.

Krang's bubble walker won't sit flat; the legs are bent at awkward angles from being inside the trays. The accessories are very hard to remove from the trays without denting the plastic or cracking it.

The case was a very nice touch and if I ever started collecting loose complete vintage figures again I would use these to store them. They seem sturdier than the original.
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets

International shipping assistance: DARTHCJJ@GMAIL.COM
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote