The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > RPGs

Notices

Old 01-24-2008, 09:07 AM   #1681
Toonami Tom
Banned

Alex then said "I guess there is no reason to ask that question. If I go or not is my choice, and that's probably what you guys would have told me. So I will go then." The female turtle opened a door on the Battleshell and climbed in.
Toonami Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 02:54 PM   #1682
CharmedSerenity
Mad Scientist

Donatello had been helping Dreadmon empty the vehicle as they got everything out a few moments before the others had climbed aboard, then the purple-masked turtle got into the driver's seat and started the engine as Ninjara and Elisa followed Alex inside.

~*~

"He told me to tell you that he can't deliver high-quality specimens if he's falling asleep on his feet. Please hold on, sir" the receptionist replied as she lowered one phone and picked up the phone to the genetics lab "The boss is coming"

In a moment, the building was in bedlam, preparing for Xanatos' visit.

CharmedSerenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 09:14 AM   #1683
Ava Collier
It's ninja ninja RAT!

Leonardo watched Demona sadly. He had no words for her, as he climbed back into the battleshell, and buckled his seatbelt.

Ava chewed her lip, watching the battleshell leave. "Please bring them back." Staring at absolutely nothing for a moment, she cast a small smile at the wolf man, before turning to peek over the back of the couch. "I think animals are allowed on the furniture here." The rat mutant smirked, watching Casey pace by in frustration. "He might not be. He doesn't look like he's housebroken." She squeaked as she ducked the flying shellcell, blinking as it smashed against a wall. Ava was about to say something, when she realized the masked weirdo wasn't aiming at her. "Is...everything alright here?"

Casey growled in frustration. "No it ain't! My girlfriend won't pick up. I don't even know where she is, she could be hurt, or...or...GAHH!"
Old 01-26-2008, 10:31 AM   #1684
CharmedSerenity
Mad Scientist

OOC: When did the phone-call happen?

Old 01-26-2008, 12:50 PM   #1685
Ava Collier
It's ninja ninja RAT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ava Collier View Post
Casey decided he'd ask more questions later, and went off to try and contact April.

Ava blinked at the turtle on the couch. "Binky???" but then her blue eyes caught sight of something shiny. The pet tag attatched to the little plastic palm tree. "Oh..." The rat mutant chewed her lip, wincing in sympathy as she applied the stinging ointment.
((there.))
Old 01-26-2008, 02:41 PM   #1686
Slash
Stone Warrior

Slash stirred while trying to get ready for sleep. He didn't fit in with this group yet...

---

Thailog and his clones slept, waiting for night!

((Sorry, not much to do with sleeping dogs... ))
Old 01-27-2008, 08:03 AM   #1687
Ava Collier
It's ninja ninja RAT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash View Post

((Sorry, not much to do with sleeping dogs... ))
((This is why Ava's going to continue to pester Slash XD ))

Quote:
1 Ava Collier
2 Master Splinter
3 Leonardo
4 Casey Jones
5 Agent Bishop/E.P.F.
6 Baxter Stockman
7 The Rat King/Every freakin' rat in the city
8 Corey Finkelstein
9 Moth
10 Broadway
11 Hudson
12 Bronx
13 Brooklyn
Casey Jones, continued to pace, looking around for something to break. "I shouldn'a fell asleep! Where did she go? Or did someone take 'er?" The vigilante shook with rage.

Ava sighed at Slash, before turning her attention toward Casey for a moment. "She's got one of those turtle comm things hasn't she?"

Casey stopped, and blinked at her. "Shellcell..." he corrected. "Yeah. So?"

The rat mutant offered a small smile. "Calm down. If you were asleep, and you're here now, she probably wasn't kidnapped..."

Casey began to pace again. Maybe the rat girl had a point, but he didn't have to like it, and he didn't have to calm down!

Ava tilted her head, and made a face. Now that she was paying attention to Casey, she couldn't help but notice the paper stuck to the back of his coat. Cautiously approaching, she swiftly snatched it, and handed over April's note, with a smirk.

Casey made a face. He felt like a dumbass. You'd think he'd be used to it.

The rat girl laughed softly. "She's probably just got her shellcell off. See there? Now, do you think you can pick him up?" Ava asked, glancing to the wolf man to let him know the question was to both of them, before pointing to the mutant turtle on the floor.

Casey pulled back his mask, and looked Slash over. "I don't think I wanna try."

Ava smirked, studying Casey a moment. "No...it's not the hair."

Casey narrowed his eyes. "Hey! What's wrong wit' my hair?"

The rat girl giggled. "Nothing Dear, nothing...it's lovely."

Satisfied, the vigilante ran a hand through his hair, as if to comfort it.

Master Splinter gnashed his teeth, forcing his eyes to stay shut. It was difficult for even him to focus under the wave of panic washing over him. Be strong Raphael! was all he could manage, before his mind desperately sought Michelangelo...and failed. Torn from his meditation, the old sensei put his head into his hands, and cried. "Michelangelo."

Ava gasped lightly. Her ears twitched at the sound of the crying, and she frowned. Following the sound to the old sensei's temporary sanctuary, and knelt beside him. "Master Splinter?" The rat mutant gently rested her clawed hands on the shoulders of the mutant rat.

Casey Jones was right behind her. He scratched his head, and took off his mask, sitting on the opposite side of Splinter. Casey felt hella guilty after having such a fit over April dissappearing to...work. He'd still have to explain the coffee table incident. "Ahh c'mon. Dey'll be home before ya know it, drivin' ya crazy...makin' ya wanna rip ya whiskas out." Casey motioned to his own non-existent whiskers to emphasize the point. "Come on out, an' uhh...have some sushi an' tea, an' stuff."

Master Splinter raised his head, and forced a smile. He wasn't used to being comforted...well it was a good try at least. The smile soon faded, and the old sensei found himself being hugged by this strange new rat. That...he was definately not used to. Blinking, Master Splinter tilted his head, and gently patted Ava. He sighed very deeply. "Yes I think perhaps I would like some...tea and stuff. Perhaps it will calm me."

Last edited by Ava Collier; 01-27-2008 at 08:14 AM. Reason: Master Splinter gnashed his teeth, forcing his eyes to stay SHOT!?!?
Ava Collier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 12:00 PM   #1688
CharmedSerenity
Mad Scientist

"I can try" Dreadmon nodded at Ava, then turned his attention to Slash and waited for him to fall asleep before moving him to the couch.

~*~

Having got the crate back to the shop, April paid the transport company and headed upstairs to get a drink, muttering "I hate traffic jams" before she noticed several missed calls, then she picked up the phone and dialled the number to see if Casey answered the cell-phone that she brought him.

~*~

Having been dumped in a cell by himself, Michelangelo curled into a ball, feeling incredible sick and barely responding to the mental call from his Sensei, his entire body a mass of bulging, twitching nerves as his skin rippled from time to time, his mental response inaudible and sounding like he was seriously out of it "Mastah....Splin'er?"

Old 01-27-2008, 12:17 PM   #1689
Slash
Stone Warrior

Slash struggled to get sleep in him. His body ached still and the sharp pain above his eyes was reminding him over the evil he was capable of doing.

He was dreaming of his binkies and palm trees in what he was trying to use for relaxing.

-----

Thailog's body shifted on the roof of the clock tower as he was stone asleep.
Old 01-27-2008, 01:02 PM   #1690
Ava Collier
It's ninja ninja RAT!

Quote:
1 Ava Collier
2 Master Splinter
3 Leonardo
4 Casey Jones
5 Agent Bishop/E.P.F.
6 Baxter Stockman
8 Corey Finkelstein
9 Moth
10 Broadway
11 Hudson
12 Bronx
13 Brooklyn
Ava and Casey helped Master Splinter out into his chair. They were gonna have sushi, an' tea, an' stuff! Unfortunately, the cell phone April was dialing, had been destroyed. Oops.

Ava kissed Master Splinter's cheek, turning to the wolf man with a kind smile. "Thank you Luv. The poor thing's been through so much. No need to sleep on the cold floor is there? Now...how would I go about making tea? I mean...I know how, but I'll need the proper tools, and location won't I?"

Splinter's amber eyes stared at Slash. He'd figured out who the strange mutant was. What he didn't know, was how Slash ended up this way. Still, his mind was on his sons, and wrought with worry for them.
Old 01-27-2008, 01:23 PM   #1691
CharmedSerenity
Mad Scientist

OOC: Nothing here

Old 01-27-2008, 02:03 PM   #1692
Slash
Stone Warrior

In his sleep, he felt someone staring at him. Poor Slash would eventually open his eyes to wonder why...

((Not much to do with a sleeping injured clone... ))
Old 01-27-2008, 02:49 PM   #1693
Ava Collier
It's ninja ninja RAT!

Quote:
1 Ava Collier
2 Master Splinter
3 Leonardo
4 Casey Jones
5 Agent Bishop/E.P.F.
6 Baxter Stockman
8 Corey Finkelstein
9 Moth
10 Broadway
11 Hudson
12 Bronx
13 Brooklyn
Master Splinter simply nodded at Slash. "Forgive me for disturbing you."

Ava decided not to wait for an answer, and begin looking for the stuff herself. Either she'd find it, or someone would help her. "And don't get off the couch!"

Master Splinter sighed at her, shaking his head.
Old 01-27-2008, 03:10 PM   #1694
Slash
Stone Warrior

Slash eyed Master Splinter carefully. He rubbed his own eyes and looked calmly down on the floor as if he was thinking. After a couple minutes, the clone inhaled the air around him slowly and exhaled it just as slow.

"Sensei, the first thing we need to do is come up with a strategy. The originals could be in danger. Chances are if they can produce one of me, they can produce several others... Where are the weapons? And how many more hours do I need to heal?" Slash then looked at Ava, "We need a plan..."
Old 01-27-2008, 04:09 PM   #1695
CharmedSerenity
Mad Scientist

Dreadmon had been busy with the Turtles' possessions, then he moved to dump a small cardboard box holding the tea-making equipment in Ava's arms "Ya mean this, mon and next time, show a little patients, ya?"

Last edited by CharmedSerenity; 01-27-2008 at 04:42 PM.
Old 01-27-2008, 07:21 PM   #1696
Sunshine
Mad Scientist

Location: A nice little spot in the gutter where I keep my mind
Xanatos' helicoptor was nearly at Savarius' lab, the millionaire had a feeling this was not going to go as smoothly as planned. Luckly David was always sure to have a few back-up plans.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raphael opened his eyes and growled forcing himself to his feet. The angry mutant paced a bit before he noticed the movement outside his cell, he was fairly sure something was going on, too bad he had no idea what it was. What if it's Michelangelo? Maybe 'e got away? Or maybe... The red clad turtle stopped his train of thought quickly and clenched his fists tightly, he was determined to find a way out somehow. The sooner the better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Demona leaned forward in her seat and spoke directly to Donatello. "Pull up at the side entrance of Nightstone Unlimited. The supplies I asked for should be waiting there for us." She said as she looked toward the sky wondering how long it was until nightfall.
Old 01-27-2008, 08:04 PM   #1697
Slash
Stone Warrior

If, and only if, Demona was to check her email, she would find a plea from an Alexander Thailog requesting assistance in resolving his "day time" problems.

Fortunately for Thailog, it would be time to wake up soon.
Old 01-29-2008, 06:46 PM   #1698
Ava Collier
It's ninja ninja RAT!

((I'm very sorry, but due to conflict, I'm pulling out of this RP.))
Old 01-31-2008, 12:11 PM   #1699
Toonami Tom
Banned

((Sorry to hear that you are leaving the RPG Ava. Hopefully we will be in RPGs together in the future.))

((Charmed, I can play Leo and Agent Bishop.))
Toonami Tom is offline   Reply With Quote