The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Old 08-26-2015, 01:49 PM   #21
ABrown
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xav View Post
But they were separate characters. The real Oroku Saki was a warlord from ancient Japan. Ch'rell was just using his identity.
Thank you Catherine Obvious. But I mean the Oroku Saki who lead the Foot against the turtles. I honestly believe that the only reason that the demon Shredder Oroku Saki was created, was because of the outcry of fans after finding out that Oroku Saki was an utrom.

Actually that brings up a second problem with Oroku Saki. How did people not realize that Oroku Saki was hundreds of years old and never aged?
ABrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2015, 05:05 AM   #22
mrminister4446
Thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABrown View Post
Thank you Catherine Obvious. But I mean the Oroku Saki who lead the Foot against the turtles. I honestly believe that the only reason that the demon Shredder Oroku Saki was created, was because of the outcry of fans after finding out that Oroku Saki was an utrom.

Actually that brings up a second problem with Oroku Saki. How did people not realize that Oroku Saki was hundreds of years old and never aged?
That might be explained in two ways:

1. He didn't need to be oroku saki in ye olden days, so he was just the shredder, humans working with him, never seeing his face might be changed out often, so people will think that its a different shredder as the years passes or something. So he might not have had the oroku saki persona until it was needed, much later.

2. I forgot what I was going to say here lol
mrminister4446 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2015, 08:11 PM   #23
ffxplayer
New Recruit

I think he preferred to keep a low profile to avoid getting wiped out by the other Utrom or getting too many people pissed at him at once. He was a clever little creep, so he worked slowly but successfully to conquer earth.
ffxplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 10:36 PM   #24
shuriken
Second City Shinobi

Cuz Ch'rell didn't care about Earth and just wanted to lay low until he could go back to the Utrom homeworld once technology caught up. In the meantime he built a criminal empire while fighting off the Gaurdians.
Old 11-30-2015, 03:09 PM   #25
Chopperface
Random Punk

Ch'Rell did have quasi-immortality (or at least couldn't be killed like a normal human in his exo-suit, so he could build up this legend about himself being an immortal warlord, or a cult of personality. Plenty of mercenaries I'm sure would love to join up with a supposedly immortal warlord, and he definitely could've taken over the world during the era of Feudal Japan, methinks, or at least pose a serious threat to the world if nothing else.

But Ch'Rell wasn't really interested in conquering Earth. Or at least, it wasn't his top priority. He strongly implied he'd be back to conquer Earth during his farewell address at his party, but I'm sure his top priority when he came back was to strip Earth of resources. His top priority was conquering the Utrom homeworld, then the rest of the galaxy.
Chopperface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 04:21 PM   #26
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrminister4446 View Post
If the europeans and later the americans had knowledge of him from before, it would be an established fact that he would either be the devil or a super human, I don't think it would cross their minds that he's an alien.
Not until somewhere between 1750-1850 or something. There's much that has been explained with supernatural or faith, which is today explained with scienc.
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 06:14 AM   #27
mrminister4446
Thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original TMNT Cartoon Fan View Post
Not until somewhere between 1750-1850 or something. There's much that has been explained with supernatural or faith, which is today explained with scienc.
Would you as the Prime minister of Great Britain, or the Tsar of Russia manage to guess that he is from outer space? I think they would just have solidified their own government, by uniting religious people against this immortal devil who wants to conquer earth.
Old 12-07-2015, 07:00 AM   #28
Overlord

Quote:
Would you as the Prime minister of Great Britain, or the Tsar of Russia manage to guess that he is from outer space? I think they would just have solidified their own government, by uniting religious people against this immortal devil who wants to conquer earth.
Not as a head of state or government, but maybe as a scientist-astronomer like William Herschel or Caroline Herschel.
Old 12-07-2015, 10:41 AM   #29
mrminister4446
Thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original TMNT Cartoon Fan View Post
Not as a head of state or government, but maybe as a scientist-astronomer like William Herschel or Caroline Herschel.
I think it would just be an assumed fact that he would be some sort of demon, so nobody would question it and those who would, would just be ridiculed.

Since there would be "proof" right in front of everyones eyes that demons and magic exists, there would be alot less atheists.
Old 12-08-2015, 05:46 AM   #30
Overlord

Quote:
I think it would just be an assumed fact that he would be some sort of demon, so nobody would question it and those who would, would just be ridiculed.

Since there would be "proof" right in front of everyones eyes that demons and magic exists, there would be alot less atheists.
Where believers see a demon or spirit, scientists see a physical explanation.

Tags
shredder