The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > TV and Movies

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2019, 05:25 PM   #1
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker
 
Andrew NDB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 15,982
"Falcon & Winter Soldier" TV series (Disney+)

They just keep coming.

https://comicbook.com/marvel/2019/04...ulrwLKRwPUibOk

Seems somewhat spoilery to me. If Cap were to die in Endgame he would surely be replaced by one of them (they've both been Captain America in the comics)... and if they're both getting their own show, we know what they will NOT be doing and who DIDN'T die.

Totally going to be Tony that gets it.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 07:00 PM   #2
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist
 
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 14,391
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
They just keep coming.

https://comicbook.com/marvel/2019/04...ulrwLKRwPUibOk

Seems somewhat spoilery to me. If Cap were to die in Endgame he would surely be replaced by one of them (they've both been Captain America in the comics)... and if they're both getting their own show, we know what they will NOT be doing and who DIDN'T die.

Totally going to be Tony that gets it.
Not hugely appealing to me (compared to Scarlet Witch and Vision), but I'm at least curious.
__________________
ALL THEIR DAYS ARE NUMBERED
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 07:40 PM   #3
ProphetofGanja
Dub Professor
 
ProphetofGanja's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Dub Side of the Moon
Posts: 2,733
Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post
Not hugely appealing to me (compared to Scarlet Witch and Vision), but I'm at least curious.
Exact opposite for me. Winter Soldier and Falcon's frenemy chemistry in Captain America: Civil War sold it for me.

I am interested in WandaVision too, but much less so
ProphetofGanja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 09:24 PM   #4
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist
 
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 14,391
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProphetofGanja View Post
Exact opposite for me. Winter Soldier and Falcon's frenemy chemistry in Captain America: Civil War sold it for me.

I am interested in WandaVision too, but much less so
Is that not the worst title? WandaVision? WTF

I couldn't really care less about Vision, either; I just want some Scarlet Witch badassery. Girl needs to get on the level of the comics. Fvck some **** up.
__________________
ALL THEIR DAYS ARE NUMBERED
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.