The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: In hindsight, which would you have preferred?
A second Fast Forward season 20 71.43%
The Back To The Sewer season 8 28.57%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-09-2014, 10:49 AM   #21
ABrown
Banned

For everyone saying that they wanted both a 2nd FF and a BTTS season. I'm saying that BTTS didn't really give us anything that I would've missed. What did the season give us? ANOTHER Shredder, that's about it. I think two Shredders was plenty. It was a very bland season. At least FF had some personality. It's almost a "Which did you like more?" question.
ABrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 11:18 AM   #22
Kanon
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sewer Sirens Podcast View Post
Agreed. It would've been nice to see loose ends of Fast Forward wrapped up. However, if I had to pick Back to the Sewers or a second Fast Forward season, I would pick Back to the Sewers. It would've stunk if the turtles ended up staying in the future.
They could have made a 2nd fast forward season with a double episode in the end where they go back to the past.
I didn`t like btts because the great stories that they could have created within the future are wasted.
The dark turtles for example were a great idea.
Old 04-21-2014, 02:15 PM   #23
Sewer Sirens Podcast
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
They could have made a 2nd fast forward season with a double episode in the end where they go back to the past.
I didn`t like btts because the great stories that they could have created within the future are wasted.
The dark turtles for example were a great idea.
Personally, I didn't really like Fast Forward. So not only did I want to see them to back, I wanted to see them be back. That's why I enjoy BTTS over FF. The turtles were back, and even if the plot wasn't as strong as previous seasons, I still enjoyed it more. When I was younger, and watched FF, I LONGED for the turtles to be back. I guess I didn't like the villains or Cody (I wasn't crazy about him, but he was still an okay character) or Sirling (I think that's how you spelled his name), but I feel like if I rewatch Fast Forward (which I plan to do in the near future, it's been awhile since I've seen it), I may enjoy it more.

I just preferred TMNT in present day, and my favorite Fast Forward episodes were when they were tied into or had to do with the past.

SewerSirensPodcast@hotmail.com

Check us out on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...725309366?mt=2

Follow us on Twitter: @SewerSirens https://twitter.com/sewersirens

Here's our site: http://www.podomatic.com/profile/sewersirenspodcast

Here's our blog: http://sewersirens.blogspot.com
Sewer Sirens Podcast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 12:46 AM   #24
TheBlueTurtle1
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sewer Sirens Podcast View Post
Personally, I didn't really like Fast Forward. So not only did I want to see them to back, I wanted to see them be back. That's why I enjoy BTTS over FF. The turtles were back, and even if the plot wasn't as strong as previous seasons, I still enjoyed it more. When I was younger, and watched FF, I LONGED for the turtles to be back. I guess I didn't like the villains or Cody (I wasn't crazy about him, but he was still an okay character) or Sirling (I think that's how you spelled his name), but I feel like if I rewatch Fast Forward (which I plan to do in the near future, it's been awhile since I've seen it), I may enjoy it more.

I just preferred TMNT in present day, and my favorite Fast Forward episodes were when they were tied into or had to do with the past.
For me it showed you could place the turtles in any place and time, and the stories and chracters were still awesome, and that is why I like FF

http://jandmdev.deviantart.com/ (My Brother and I have a dev page, I am J, brother is M)
TheBlueTurtle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 03:02 PM   #25
SonicKnuckles18
Random Punk

I never liked the Fast Forward seasons very much, and skipped the majority of them. I didn't care for BTTS very much either, but it was at least a little closer to the first seasons that I loved.
SonicKnuckles18 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
4kids