The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

Old 12-14-2014, 12:24 PM   #81
Netkeeper
tactical blackquill

Either that "time of month" or childbirth, I say. :V
Old 12-14-2014, 12:50 PM   #82
Sumac
Banned

Your favorite animal?
Cats. Felines in general. Reptiles in general.

Your favorite food?
Potatoes with meat.

Your favorite color?
Red. Green. Gray. White. Black.

Your favorite season?
Winter.

Your favorite holiday?
None. Formerly Birthday and New Year.

Your favorite movie?
Blues Brothers.

Your favorite song?
Various. Depends on the mood.

If you could have any profession, what would it be?
Writer / Artist.

If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Every interesting place in the world related to ancient civilizations.

If you could time travel, what would you get up to? Go back, go forward, free reign! But just once.
Go back.

If you could have a conversation with any figure from history, be it a celebrity, politician, inventor, etc, who would it be, & why?
Not interested.

If you could have a superpower, what would it be, & why?
Invisibility.

If you became a millionaire, what would be some of your more expensive & indulgent purchases?
My old apartment.
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 11:31 PM   #83
Jephael
That whack job behind you

ROUND 2

Where were you born?
Harleysville, Pennsylvania

What's your favorite time of day?
Early afternoon

Who is your favoite Actor and/or Actress?
Michael J. Fox

Who is your favorite Musician?
Elton John

If crime actually was legal for one day what would you do? Why?
Take a baseball bat and club those homophobic Westborough Baptist Church jack-wagons who picket military soldiers' funerals.

What do you think the best invention was?
the moped

What's your favorite type of car?
minivan

What's your favorite game? Can be board game, video game, etc.
Spider-Man 2. Gotta love the freestyle roaming in that one!

www.jephael.com
Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 04:16 PM   #84
lindz247
Foot Soldier

[QUOTE=Powder;1390681]Let's get to know each other a little bit, basic stuff you might ask a chum-to-be in elementary school or use to spark up conversation with someone new. Just copy & paste this questionnaire & fill in the answers. :)

Your favorite animal?
turtles! Even before I watched the nick series :)
Your favorite food?
Pizza. You'd be crazy not to like it.
Your favorite color?
Blue
Your favorite season?
Fall. Love all the colorful leaves
Your favorite holiday?
Christmas. It still feels magical even without Ol' Saint Nick!
Your favorite movie?
Aquamarine
Your favorite song?
Don't really have a favorite song but favorite artist would be Coldplay

I always wanted to be an artist
Australia or Ireland the people there seem nice
If you could time travel, what would you get up to? Go back, go forward, free reign! But just once.
Idk
If you could have a conversation with any figure from history, be it a celebrity, politician, inventor, etc, who would it be, & why?
Leonardo Da Vinci he's cool. :)
Flying!
If you became a millionaire, what would be some of your more expensive & indulgent purchases?
A great house and car

Michelangelo ~ He's one of a kind
lindz247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 05:12 PM   #85
Creativemind
Foot Soldier

Your favorite animal?
- mostly things of the cat family. House cats, tigers, lions, ect

Your favorite food?
- shell fish like crab and lobster

Your favorite color?
- green

Your favorite season?
- spring

Your favorite holiday?
- Christmas

Your favorite movie?
- can't pick just one but here are a few. The Big Lebowski, Clerks, Pulp Fiction, and Billy Madison

Your favorite song?
- Again I can't pick just one but here are some tops. Alive - Pearl Jam, Hangar 18 - megadeth, Got Me Wrong - Alice In Chains

-illustrator

- England

- I'm a nerd so I'd go back to the mid 80s and early 90s to collect hard to find comics and merchandise and bring them back with me. I'd also go see some bands live that you can't now like Nirvana.

-I'm not sure. Maybe Edgar Allan Poe.he seems like an interesting character.

- to shape shift into anything or anyone real or fictional. I could get free stuff if say people thought I was the president and I could do great cosplay if I could morph myself into a ninja turtle.

- I would buy and customize a van to look like the 80s turtle van.
Old 02-06-2015, 10:23 AM   #86
Ravenshell
Hench Mutant

Your favorite animal?- Dragon. Does that count? I don't care. Also all sorts of reptiles, especially horned toads, and ravens (duh).

Your favorite food?- Mexican, esp. green chile soft tacos. New Mex ftw.

Your favorite color?- purple and green, though I'm leaning toward dark red a lot of late.

Your favorite season?-Monsoon season. Extreme heat, followed by heavy rain in the afternoon, dry before sundown. Plus, awesome lightning storms!

Your favorite holiday?- Thanksgiving

Your favorite movie?- Dragonheart, Ever After, Twister, Jurassic Park...

Your favorite song?- Two Step, by Dave Matthews Band, Money, by Mystery Skulls

If you could have any profession, what would it be?- If someone wanted to pay me to sit around and be snarky, that would be great. Writer, as long as I could make money off of it. Voice actor would be cool... I can make lot of crazy sounds. Wouldn't mind being a florist again either... best job I ever had.

If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would it be?- Would like to go back to Hawaii again.

If you could time travel, what would you get up to? Go back, go forward, free reign! But just once.-Sometime in the Victorian era would be neat.

If you could have a conversation with any figure from history, be it a celebrity, politician, inventor, etc, who would it be, & why?- Edward Gorey. The man was totally a huge influence on me, and I would have liked to have met him and picked his brain while he was alive.

If you could have a superpower, what would it be, & why?- Flight/levitation and teleportation

If you became a millionaire, what would be some of your more expensive & indulgent purchases?- I'd like to buy my grandmother's house off my parents and restore it, since it's getting run down... I used to live in it, and they want to sell it. I'd like to invest more into forest restoration in my home area, since everything tends to be on fire all the time. Larger house in NL, as we're out of room in the condo we have. New wardrobe. A lot would probably go to travel expenses, since I'm always back and forth across the Atlantic. The rest would probably be spent on gifts for my family and friends and donated to charities. I don't have a lot of need for things for myself.
Ravenshell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 08:10 PM   #87
senpai
Stone Warrior

Your favorite animal?
-Pig
Your favorite food?
-Ugh! ...Pho or sushi...or deer jerky...Can't decide.
Your favorite color?
-Red
Your favorite season?
-Autumn. Ahhh, so beautiful
Your favorite holiday?
-Halloween
Your favorite movie?
-It's a tie between Jurassic Park and The Boondock Saints
Your favorite song?
-Don't have one :s Plus my tastes are always changing. But if I had to pick something that I have been listening to lately, it's this song.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8XmoroZ3zo
-I want to be a teacher but make lots of money doing it! XD
-Ireland! Irish accents <3 mmmm
-Just once?! Well, I'm gonna be boring and say I actually like where we're at in time right now. So I wouldn't change it if I couldn't come back
-C.S. Lewis. I'm not religious or anything but I've read some of his books and just think he is a very wise man. What I admire about him is that he is very humble, analytical, and just so gosh darn wise. I wish I could just have tea with this man and pick his brain. But, I can't; he's dead :C
-Telekinesis. That way I can fly, move things, and just be all kinds of awesome... I just don't want to end up like Tetsuo Y^Y That would be awful.
-Travel all over the world!
senpai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 01:21 PM   #88
RBT
Random Punk

Your favorite animal?
Any Bear.
Your favorite food?
Thai Food
Your favorite color?
Green
Your favorite season?
Autumn/Fall
Your favorite holiday?
Halloween
Your favorite movie?
2001: A Space Odessey
Your favorite song?
Impossible to say

A Cabinet Maker
Japan
The 90s lol

Henry David Thoreau, His book Walden was life changing for me in my late teens and changed the way I looked at the world.

Mind Reading, boring I know however it would be handy for poker lol

High Grade Batman key issues.
RBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 03:42 PM   #89
Duke Nukem
Hench Mutant

What the hell, here goes:

Your favorite animal?
- I like dogs.
Your favorite food?
- It's hard to go wrong with the classic steak and lobster.
Your favorite color?
- I tend to wear black most often because it's easy to ruin light clothes.
Your favorite season?
- Overall I like winter, there's definitely some things I don't prefer about it though.
Your favorite holiday?
- Halloween or New Year
Your favorite movie?
- Not sure if I have an absolute favorite, I really like Blood In Blood Out and Rise of the Foot Soldier, or Demolition Man for something a little lighter.
Your favorite song?
- This changes from moment to moment, either some classic gangsta rap or modern underground rappers.

- Being a dictator would be pretty awesome.

- I'd like to get to Cambodia sometime in the next 5 years or so. Real turn-of-the-century style opium dens, girls that go crazy for white guys, and for $200, you can shoot a cow with a rocket launcher. Also, fried spiders cost under 10ยข each.

- I have regrets older than many people, but I'm going with the standard, boring answer: Assuming it's a round trip, go forward and get the winning lottery numbers/stock prices, etc, and come back and be wealthy. That would change my life much more than fixing any mistake I've made.

- Rasputin would be interesting, though I probably wouldn't be able to speak Russian well enough to have a conversation with him. Most other historical figures I'd be inclined to pick wouldn't have any language in common with me.

- The ability to "push" people to do what I want while making them think they're acting of their own volition. I can guarantee I'd abuse that ridiculously fast. Low on money? That can be solved by walking around Wall Street and pushing people into giving me the contents of their wallets. Someone that I despise for whatever reason? People will wonder why they chose to go home and drown themselves in their own toilet using a bag of quickrete to hold their own head down. A public figure I didn't like might wonder why on earth he decided to go to a tattoo parlor and get a penis branded on his forehead. Christina Milian? Use your imagination. Yeah, I'd be an absolutely terrible person if I had this.

- Pessimistically assuming millionaire means I have "only" $1m, probably buy a doublewide and set it up so I can live on the money at around 50k/year with the interest and never have to work again, or just work minimally paying "fun" jobs for something to do and a bit of extra cash without any pressure to accept conditions I didn't like.
Duke Nukem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 01:16 PM   #90
GoldMutant
Control Your Narrative

Seems I missed out before I joined. Eh, why not? Newcomers have joined since then and I haven't really commented on my interests:

Your favorite animal?
-Any type of reptile or aquatic animal, honestly. My personal favorite being chameleons, I just like the look of them and their abilities.

Your favorite food?
-You can't go wrong with a nice well-done steak. I do also like variations of pasta and prefer to cook my own pizzas.

Your favorite color?
-Silver or aquamarine. Like the styles of both colors.

Your favorite season?
-Spring. I cannot stand the hot weather in summer or even the cold weather in winter. Spring I feel hits the nice balance of weather and beauty.

Your favorite holiday?
-Thanksgiving. I like seeing my family (we don't meet often) and you can't go wrong with the big meals.

The second favorite is easily Halloween. Costumes, candy, all out decorations, it's a total blast.

Your favorite movie?
-My all time favorite movie is easily Cinderella Man. I love dramatics, and this film does a very good job with boxing. There were some liberties taken with the history, but it's still very efficient in what it does.

Your favorite song?
-Really don't have a set favorite. Billy Joel, Metallica, Pink Floyd, Ray Charles, and Skillet though speak the most to me with what I listen to more often than not.

-I'll be graduating high school next year in June and I know what to do. I want to do either something in the entertainment industry or a social job.

With entertainment, I've been fascinated with movies and other media since I was a kid. It's inspired me to create my own material (even though as a kid, I used existing material/fan-fiction. ). I've made serious progress; I've also studied film briefly and have starred in plays within my state, two of which won state competition. Entertaining people is what I do best and I'd love to expand that.

If that dream fails, however, then I'd be a psychologist. I'm a people person and want others to succeed, even if I myself haven't had the best success over the last few years.

-Italy. I've studied Italian for nearly four years (it's a part of my heritage) and I'd love to spend a few days there.

-This is rough.

I honestly would go to the future, see where my success is and who are my friends/possible family. Can't go wrong with seeing what the future entails.

For sake of the past as well, the Renaissance era.

-The one celebrity I'd want to talk is easily Billy Joel. His music has helped me through some tough times and I'd love to talk to him about the music industry. Maybe hear his thoughts on lesser songs in his collection too. Essentially, it'd turn into an interview.

-Any form of shapeshifting, though metamorphosis for giggles. Probably would make me a bad person to joke with people using it, but it'd entertaining.

Teleportation for traveling and weather manipulation are among close contenders too.

-Probably get myself a gym and pool in my house for fun and stay in shape. Also, a nice car. Then I'd hold onto the rest of my money and donate some too.
Old 07-08-2017, 01:33 PM   #91
Utrommaniac
Resident overthinker

Eh, same. I'll go along

Your favorite animal?
- Cats for sure. And snakes.

Your favorite food?
- Pasta

Your favorite color?
- Green

Your favorite season?
- Spring

Your favorite holiday?
- Christmas

Your favorite movie?
- Treasure Planet

Your favorite song?
- Always changes pretty much. I was going to put "When We Swam", but MAN, it almost sounds downright raunchy. But given the show I first heard it from ("Offspring"), I guess it works, considering all the stuff that goes on AND that she's an obstetrician. But I like the other song from Offspring quite a lot too. And Dan Avidan's cover of The Last Unicorn, which my boyfriend and I listened to on a loop, before we became a couple. I associate it with him a lot.

- Professional cat fostering. I love it, but it's almost always volunteer, and if it was a paid job, it probably wouldn't pay very much. But if it did, I'd do it in a heartbeat. But for now, I have to put up with being a graphic designer.

- Germany, maybe close to the French border, around where some ancestors of mine immigrated from.

- I'll get a whole bunch of passenger pigeons in their heyday and bring them back forward with me.

- More of a group of people...that being the hippies who thought it was a good idea to replace paper bags with plastic. To warn them of the disaster they would cause.

- Talk to animals, because it would make things so much easier.

- Get an average house AND CATIFY THE DAYLIGHTS OUT OF IT. We're talking catwalks and tunnels all over the place, indoors and out. Like this. And somehow find a way for it to be cool for my kids too, should my PCOS not get in the way of that.

Last edited by Utrommaniac; 07-08-2017 at 01:44 PM.
Utrommaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 03:24 PM   #92
ProphetofGanja
Dub Professor

Your favorite animal?
Felines & foxes

Your favorite food?

Pot pies, tacos, & gourmet desserts/confections

Your favorite color?
Green, purple, & orange

Your favorite season?
Spring

Your favorite holiday?
Bicycle Day and the day after

Your favorite movie?
Usually The Big Lebowski. Sometimes John Dies At The End

Your favorite song?
Too many to name; dependent on mood

I pretty much have it now. But I would like additional spare time to pursue my many varied hobbies

The 4 continents I haven't been to (**** Antarctica)

If you could time travel, what would you get up to?
I'd really like a whole tour of time in something like the time machine from the H.G. Wells story. I'd witness the beginning of time, check out past ages and all the cool mega flora and fauna, and observe ancient civilizations in their prime to see how well we actually understand how they operated, as well as continue on into the future to see how current events will play out in the future.

The Buddha, Einstein, & Hendrix to talk spirituality, science, and art

The ability to do magic, because it's so versatile

If you became a millionaire, what would be some of your more expensive & indulgent purchases? Buying a nice, energy efficient house near the coast, funding for my family members and loved ones, traveling around the world, eating/drinking/ingesting the finest consumables, the arts and entertainment. I wouldn't really want opulence or extravagance, just sustained contentedness
ProphetofGanja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 10:58 PM   #93
FearlessLeader
Mad Scientist

Your favorite animal?
Canines both dogs and wolves. I have a pug he is amazing.

Your favorite food?
Probably bananas or maybe apples.

Your favorite color?
Blue, red and grey

Your favorite season?
Fall. One of the things I love most in Western NY State. Once the leave start changing color it's just breath taking here.

Your favorite holiday?
Halloween, I love costumes and horror movies so it resonates with me. I worked retail for a number of years and now actively dislike Christmas.

Your favorite movie?
First Turtles film. I've lost track of the number of times I've watched it. I enjoy watching it for the first time with a new person and how freaked out they get by the fact I know every line in the film.

Your favorite song?
I don't know if I have only one, I also like a very large variety of music. Maybe Ramble On by Led Zeppelin, the lyrics really speak to me.

I really want to help others so Occupational Therapy is perfect for me as it's very holistic and client centered. I would also love to travel and once I get some experience have been looking into travel therapy as a future possibility.

Japan

Gah this is hard! There are so many historical moments I would love to witness first hand. I can't decide on one!!!

This is another really hard one!!! Probably Theodore Roosevelt because I often look to his life or quotes he made as inspiration.

Is there some kind of meta-physical power where you could people experience the emotions of others, because I think that would be really useful. Especially in the world we live in now. Maybe some people could learn an ounce of empathy.

If you became a millionaire, what would be some of your more expensive & indulgent purchases
Travel!!! Travel everywhere!!!

ROUND 2

Where were you born?
Buffalo, New York

Really early in the morning when the majority of the world is asleep. I can eat a quite breakfast and do yoga in peace.

Patrick Stewart

At the moment Lindsey Stirling

Hide in the woods from all the jerks. I've seen all the Purge movies and I don't want to be involved in that!

Bio-fuel too bad big oil has completely killed this Countries chance to do something good for ourselves and use it

I like trucks, not too picky pass that.

I used to love Animal Crossing but haven't played in years.

If could swap your gender for a day, would you? Yes or No. You don't have to explain if you don't want to.
Of course I'd love to have the varied perspective!

Artwork by Jim Lawson
FearlessLeader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 11:03 PM   #94
Utrommaniac
Resident overthinker

Oh there's a round two...so...

Where were you born?
DFW, Texas. At home, with a midwife.

Night

Who is your favorite Actor and/or Actress?
Michael York, since I was six years old (long story)

Don't really have one

WEED (while hiding from the murderladers and other violence). Because it's probably the safest of all illegal things to do.

Computers

Hybrid, I guess??? Don't really think about cars much at all

Ages of Myst (or Myst-like games, like Quern: Undying Thoughts)

If could swap your gender for a day, would you? Yes or No. You don't have to explain if you don't want to.
Nope!
Old 07-08-2017, 11:20 PM   #95
Shark_Blade
Emperor

ROUND 2

Where were you born?
Earth One

Night

Liam Neeson

Harry Styles

Streaking on the street. Because I like being free.

iPhone.

The flying time machine type. A Delorean to be precise.

Sonic 3 & Knuckles.
Shark_Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 03:22 PM   #96
wvfan
Random Punk

Your favorite animal?
- wolf
Your favorite food?
- pizza or chinese
Your favorite color?
-black or blue
Your favorite season?
-spring
Your favorite holiday?
- Halloween
Your favorite movie?
- cant pick just one
Your favorite song?
- anything by keith whitley

- comic book shop owner
- japan
-I go back in time to when i was a kid and see all my relatives that i lost or I go back in time to meet my grandma that passed away when my dad was 8

- Im hoping Jesus one day but for Ben Franklin would be cool
- Power to heal people
- Cabin in the woods
wvfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 03:30 PM   #97
wvfan
Random Punk

Where were you born?
WV

Night

Chris Pratt for modern actors

Keith Whitley

Cant really think of a crime I want to do.

Dont think its been invented yet. LOL

Delorean or 67 impala

any of the Zelda games
wvfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 05:23 PM   #98
plastroncafe
PerfectlyTunedFightEngine

Your favorite animal?
I'll go with Cat

Your favorite food?
Gnocci

Your favorite color?
Burgundy Red.

Your favorite season?
Fall. All the temperatures of Spring, none of the allergens or bugs.

Your favorite holiday?
Christmas/Festivus/Yule.

Your favorite movie?
Sneakers

Your favorite song?
"Black" - Pearl Jam

Professional Voice Actor

I'd love to travel a Crusader Path from the UK to Jerusalem.

I would really like to see a dinosaur.

Let's go with Jesus, because why not.

I've always really fancied Kitty Pryde's phasing ability.
Because...I'm clumsy as hell, and the ability to

Pay off the debts for me and my immediate family. Buy a house, car, sail boat, and then set up a trust to help endangered sea turtles in the Caribbean.
So your wants and needs as a fan should outweigh everyone else's?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabacooza View Post
There's no sense catering just to one demographic which is idiotic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegita-San View Post
just ignore what you don't like rather than obsessing over it and move on with your life.
plastroncafe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 08:35 PM   #99
TurtleWA
Foot Elite

Your favorite animal?
Cat

Your favorite food?
Any type of sandwich

Your favorite color?
Black

Your favorite season?
Spring

Your favorite holiday?
None

Your favorite movie?
None

Your favorite song?
Probably some kind of southern rock

Forum mod. I like control and this place is the Wild West. On second thought no it's to wild for me, nevermind.

South Africa, for the sharks

My old go to answer use to always be 1969 Woodstock. Now though I think I would want to go back and see some of my early ancestors. Or just know my maternal great grandfather better.

Jesus

Fly like an eagle

If you became a millionaire, what would be some of your more expensive & indulgent purchases
Buy an island

ROUND 2

Where were you born?
WA state

Breakfast time

None

None

Drive without a seatbelt

The internet

Running

Anything my little one wants to play

No
TurtleWA is offline   Reply With Quote