The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Old Yesterday, 02:58 PM   #1781
mikey0
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by italianice388 View Post
the mouser has existed in more forms than just mirage and wacky action, but i see what you're getting at, and it's a good point. it looks more like the mouser S7 released, as i think this is an S7 shirt. that mouser was prob based off wacky action, so you're definitely onto something
The shirt almost reminds me of the Leo, The Sewer Samurai shirt from the early 90s. I cannot find an image of it online at the moment. It was the image of Leo, The Sewer Samurai that was on the lower right hand side of the package (without the word bubble). I wish I could find it. Easily the best TMNT shirt I saw back then.
mikey0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:19 PM   #1782
j3h
Thug

The mouser shirt is the front image of the Baxter stockman shirt super 7 offered during their sdcc stay at home a con ( Baxter is on the back). Both the front and back images glow in the dark too.
j3h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:33 PM   #1783
mikey0
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by j3h View Post
The mouser shirt is the front image of the Baxter stockman shirt super 7 offered during their sdcc stay at home a con ( Baxter is on the back). Both the front and back images glow in the dark too.
I hope S7 offers more shirts like that in the future. A glow in the dark Muckman shirt would rule!
mikey0 is offline   Reply With Quote