The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion > Platinum Dunes TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2015, 03:28 PM   #281
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

The van is so cute... do they hide the keys anywhere so we can just snitch it for an hour or so? lol Are those tires made by Tonka?

Also, I find it funny that the two who play the more out there, in your face Turtles are the ones we're seeing anything from. The two playing the more reserved and subdued Leo and Donnie? Nope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellie View Post
I smell a love triangle!

Heck, if Vern hasn't presumably moved on, it was almost a square. o.O
Old 05-02-2015, 03:40 PM   #282
Vicky82
Emperor

Found another one.

Old 05-02-2015, 03:46 PM   #283
TrickOrTreater
Samhain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
We saw many pictures of the turtles out in the open in the last movie. Didn't make the the protagonists of the last movie, did it?

It's major extrapolation to say they will be here.
"The Turtles are filming scenes in the movie, OUT IN THE OPEN! The budget is 200 million and they'll be in every other scene! Platinum Dunes has done it again!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post
Some men use knives and guns, but TrickOrTreater is a more dangerous villain. He. Uses. The. TRUTH.
Old 05-02-2015, 04:24 PM   #284
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

Here's video of the 4 Turtle actors goofing off, with Megan Fox and Stephen Amell.
https://instagram.com/p/2Md_Q-nLfz/

Last edited by TigerClaw; 05-02-2015 at 04:31 PM.
Old 05-02-2015, 04:29 PM   #285
Galactus
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerClaw View Post
This looks like a scene of the Turtles confronting Casey Jones, and April seems to stop Casey when he freaks out? She's probably like. "Casey! It's ok, They are friends."

http://meganfoxworld.net/gallery/alb...7754_28729.jpg
What the hell is Casey going to do up against those beasts anyway? Hit the bulletproof, super strength turtles with a hockey stick?
Old 05-02-2015, 04:32 PM   #286
MrTMNT2012
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Here's video of the 4 Turtle actors goofing off, with Megan Fox and Stephen Amell.
I'm convinced those guys are actually the Ninja Turtles.

Like...the IDW origin is real and those are the humans that the Turtles will be reincarnated as!

Fav Quote - 87 Leo: "TURTLES FIGHT WITH HONOUR!"
Fav Series - 2012 Nickelodeon
Fav Game - Out of the Shadows
Fav Comic - IDW Series
Fav Movie - Liebesman's TMNT (2014)
Old 05-02-2015, 04:38 PM   #287
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Quote:
How can you not love these guys.
Old 05-02-2015, 04:46 PM   #288
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

I love that we are getting a ton of Photos and videos from the set for this one, We hardly had any photos or videos from the 1st TMNT, Cause people didn't know they were filming at the time.

But the fact the word got out about the filming for the sequel, We see a lot of posts about it all over the social networks.
Old 05-02-2015, 04:58 PM   #289
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

I'm also very surprised at how open this set seems though. I wouldn't be surprised if it was mostly video and pics from spectators kept at a distance or shot out a window from high above, but so much of this is coming from people who are right there in their faces. Most films don't usually sound quite this open and allowing. Mind blown a little at this, since they were SO secretive about things for so long the first time. lol It's nice that the public kind of gets to be in on at least the start of it.

They, esp the Turtles' actors, seem to be having a lot of fun... starting to make me slightly envious of the people able to be there getting pics/video or whatnot.
Old 05-02-2015, 05:16 PM   #290
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I'm also very surprised at how open this set seems though. I wouldn't be surprised if it was mostly video and pics from spectators kept at a distance or shot out a window from high above, but so much of this is coming from people who are right there in their faces. Most films don't usually sound quite this open and allowing. Mind blown a little at this, since they were SO secretive about things for so long the first time. lol It's nice that the public kind of gets to be in on at least the start of it.

They, esp the Turtles' actors, seem to be having a lot of fun... starting to make me slightly envious of the people able to be there getting pics/video or whatnot.
I look forward to seeing the pics and videos when they start filming on that highway at Buffalo, But I'm reading that, they will be restricting people from being there, According to what I read here.
http://www.buffalonews.com/city-regi...ngton-20150502

Quote:
Viewing restricted

Residents are being discouraged from watching the filming because of safety concerns. Buffalo police and private security are expected to limit access.

The security is prompted by concerns over the potential for people being struck by metal and other debris from the staged crashes, and the dirt and debris that can be kicked up by a helicopter at low levels.

The pedestrian overpass over the Kensington Expressway between East Ferry and Delavan, which would be closest to the action, will likely be closed for that reason, Clark said. Besides, the action scenes will be boring to watch, Clark said.

“In a movie, the moviegoer sees this continual action scene, but in the end it’s all pieced together,” he said.

“Shooting a movie like this is very often like watching paint dry,” Clark said. “It takes forever to set these shots up, and by the time they shoot a scene, which could maybe take 10 minutes to shoot, it could take another two hours to reshoot another take. It’s not like it’s going to be continual action.”

The stunt drivers are expected to be in spandex-like motion capture suits, allowing Paramount artists to later insert the Ninja Turtles’ costumes.

Raab said it’s okay if he doesn’t get to watch the filming.

“I knew I wouldn’t see the turtles walking around, and just the fact that part of this movie is taking place in my hometown is really nice to see,” he said.

Ninja Turtles fan Sean Smith said he lives near the portion of the 33 being closed off and that it was exciting to have the movie shot in Buffalo, even if he won’t see the filming.

“It’s still a cool thing because you’re going to watch the movie and think, ‘Hey, I live right there and see that every day.’ It shines a little light on the city.”
If they are filming some action scene with explosions and stuff, They dont want people who are watching, Getting hurt by any debris.

If they wanna take photos and videos of whats happening on Monday, They are gonna have to somehow get pass the security, Which I'm sure will be all over during the filming.
Old 05-02-2015, 06:04 PM   #291
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Yeah, I'm not surprised and is as I was saying before that it may just be too dangerous and too much of a liability for the people making it if spectators are trying to hang around there.
Old 05-02-2015, 08:16 PM   #292
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

New video that was shot during the Thursday night filming. It shows Casey Jones taking down the Foot Soldier.
https://twitter.com/shellygelli/stat...85845749239809

and video of April holding on Casey's Hockey Stick when he attempted to swing at one of the Turtles.
https://twitter.com/shellygelli/stat...87254578200576
Old 05-02-2015, 08:34 PM   #293
bushido
Stone Warrior

Quote:
New video that was shot during the Thursday night filming. It shows Casey Jones taking down the Foot Soldier.
https://twitter.com/shellygelli/stat...85845749239809

and video of April holding on Casey's Hockey Stick when he attempted to swing at one of the Turtles.
https://twitter.com/shellygelli/stat...87254578200576
Casey saves April and confronts the brothers... I just don't like the way he pushes back the foot with his shoulder.

Edit : in the second video I can hear : "I'm a shadow in the night !"
Old 05-02-2015, 08:47 PM   #294
newhire13
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
What the hell is Casey going to do up against those beasts anyway? Hit the bulletproof, super strength turtles with a hockey stick?
I'm sure he'll try because while the audience knows that, he doesn't. But it doesn't matter in the long run because they end up friends and thus won't be fighting each other.
Old 05-02-2015, 09:13 PM   #295
samxsteal
Kitchen Ninja

Location: I currently live in Cape may NJ im from Hillsboro Oregon
Quote:
Originally Posted by newhire13 View Post
I'm sure he'll try because while the audience knows that, he doesn't. But it doesn't matter in the long run because they end up friends and thus won't be fighting each other.
i also have a hunch they will be alittle small i doubt much but a little bit there are likely several tweaks to how the turtles look.

The eye line visuals (white ball antenna) and much shorter then the previous movie

love you mom...
Quote:
"I aint gonna waste time bitching about the changes I don't like, I simply don't buy the comic anymore because its made for a new generation of fans, not old people like me. I have my originals and can move on, it aint [frick]ing rape, its evolution."
--- @Ceejay
Old 05-02-2015, 09:21 PM   #296
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

Here's the youtube version of the videos and its the a full video.

After he knocks down the Foot Soldier, You see Casey reacting when one of the Turtles approaches.

You can hear Alan Ritchson who plays Raph saying. "Get away from Her!" when he confronts Casey.

One of them says. "I'm a shadow in the night."

Last edited by TigerClaw; 05-02-2015 at 09:29 PM.
Old 05-03-2015, 12:28 AM   #297
Shark_Blade
Emperor

Quote:
Here's the youtube version of the videos and its the a full video.

After he knocks down the Foot Soldier, You see Casey reacting when one of the Turtles approaches.

You can hear Alan Ritchson who plays Raph saying. "Get away from Her!" when he confronts Casey.

One of them says. "I'm a shadow in the night."
Awwww, boy meets girl (and her turtles lol). Boy falls for the girl.

Definitely #BESTMOVIE2016
Old 05-03-2015, 01:05 AM   #298
Xiewin
Stone Warrior

The sad part is that it would probably take another 20 minutes before the turtles show up in their own movie...again.

As much as I want to be excited that, maybe, just maybe, they are trying to improve the script from the last, the bad news still remains to lie in the back of my mind.

Michael Bay is still producing, the previous writers are back, Megan Fox is in a school outfit, Basketball stars have roles, vern's existence, and the waisting of money by hiring a supermodel still overthrows all the decent news to the side. And i'm pretty sure the movie would be at-least under a 100 minutes again, so I wouldn't expect any character development whatsoever with all these loads of utterly useless characters. But then again, the reason the first film had this problem was because of them waisting so much time on Vern and Megan Fox in the beginning of the film; If they would have just focused on the turtles in the first place, then it wouldn't have been much of a issue.

I am so divided right now.

Last edited by Xiewin; 05-03-2015 at 01:19 AM.
Old 05-03-2015, 09:03 AM   #299
chrisdude
Foot Elite

A sequel should be much easier to budget, because the studio has more concrete expectations. We know that lots of turtle footage got cut because the budget was cut. I, personally, don't expect screen time for the turtles to be an issue, again.

Fingers crossed for the writing, but with the origin more or less out of the way, I would like to think they are on more sure footing in terms of how to approach the property. You may not like their approach, I just think they'd be less likely to change their mind, mid-production.
Old 05-03-2015, 02:46 PM   #300
graphic_content
Mad Scientist

With all the sets videos surfacing, I thought it would be interesting to edit the videos together, as they all appear to be from the same sequence.

TMNT-2:Half Shell 'Chase Sequence-NYC'

Closed Thread

Tags
cybercubed thinks deep, tigerclaw is cybercubed, tmnt2