The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

Old 08-23-2020, 11:03 AM   #1181
Vegita-San
Emperor

notice a little familiar tune from our favorite battle station at the start of this song? Both versions... the one from Green With Jealousy opening and the normal sound.

'Wrong, April. We've Been upgraded to Women hating TROLLS'

?The force is not female, the force is not male, the force is for everyone?
Vegita-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2020, 02:14 PM   #1182
Last Ronin
Hench Mutant

Who goes out into the desert on a horse with no name in the first place? Name the damn thing give it an identity since it's bringing you back home again damn it.

Rude.
Last Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2020, 08:56 AM   #1183
Vegita-San
Emperor

So, Leonardo mentions something in April Gets in Dutch that sounds like 'Cyder Sea'..

is this what he meant?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zuiderzee

'Wrong, April. We've Been upgraded to Women hating TROLLS'

?The force is not female, the force is not male, the force is for everyone?
Vegita-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2020, 01:00 PM   #1184
ToSte
Hench Mutant

Why did ToysRUs use a giraffe as their mascot instead of a Toysaurus?
ToSte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2020, 02:18 PM   #1185
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Good question. Now they need to come back and bring that second mascot with them.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2020, 08:10 PM   #1186
ToSte
Hench Mutant

Who decided Humpty Dumpty was an egg?
ToSte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2020, 03:51 PM   #1187
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Is Mother Goose his mother?
Old 11-16-2020, 06:11 PM   #1188
Hamato Yoshi
Stone Warrior

Scare Glow = death stalker scorpion.......both are yellow with shades of black stripes
Hamato Yoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2020, 06:16 PM   #1189
Hamato Yoshi
Stone Warrior

English songs turned norwegian :

"Spikre paller" = Its my party (making wooden crates is done in nor prisons)

"I marinen" = In the navy (a lot more raunchy with strong gay undertones : "the captain wants to tie you up , hes naughty" )

"Den jævla naboen" = The damn neighbour , about neighbours that are a nuisance/snobby (this was based on country song , forgot the title)
Hamato Yoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2020, 03:13 PM   #1190
AquaParade
Banned

Is anyone else dealing with a loved one passing this year?
It's something we all deal with, but right now my grandma is dying. Her cancer came back and she has decided to stop fighting this time, as it got pretty bad.
We've always been close so it just sucks really bad and hard watching her go.
All her loved ones have been in and out, keeping her surrounded and taking care of her, but her body is failing and it's hard for her. I am back home now, texting my mom to see how she is, but the reality is it just keeps getting worse. She had her "Last Rites" read to her by a priest yesterday.

As for me, I feel sort of frozen in time. I feel like there is more I should be saying or doing but it all seems futile at the same time. I'm definitely going to be okay, but it's rough, as many of you know.
Anyone else dealing with something similar?
AquaParade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2020, 04:22 PM   #1191
Last Ronin
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaParade View Post
It's something we all deal with, but right now my grandma is dying. Her cancer came back and she has decided to stop fighting this time, as it got pretty bad.
All her loved ones have been in and out, keeping her surrounded and taking care of her, but her body is failing and it's hard for her. I am back home now, texting my mom to see how she is, but the reality is it just keeps getting worse. She had her "Last Rites" read to her by a priest yesterday.

As for me, I feel sort of frozen in time. I feel like there is more I should be saying or doing but it all seems futile at the same time. I'm definitely going to be okay, but it's rough, as many of you know.
Not at the moment, also sorry to hear about your Grandma. But Lord knows I've been there multiple times. It's hard and sad and everything in between, but with time it'll get easier to digest and come to terms with it. Really nothing a stranger on a forum can fix or say but I hope that at the very least you don't feel alone in that regard, stay strong dude.

Edit*bit of good news, I became a forum foot soldier.... (this is a distraction making you feel anger or a smile as long as it isn't sadness.)

Last edited by Last Ronin; 11-17-2020 at 04:30 PM.
Last Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2020, 05:08 PM   #1192
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Quote:

Condolences and sorry to hear that.

Fortunately, I am not, but been there plenty enough. I don't know what's worse, the loss of someone or the agonizing wait knowing it's coming and feeling helpless to do anything. And coming up on the holidays, that's rough. Wish you all well and take care of yourselves and each other. Hope your grandmother passes peacefully and painlessly.
Old 12-20-2020, 03:01 AM   #1193
Papenbrook
*The King of Nothing*

Quote:

I'm so sorry, AquaParade.

My condolences are with you and your loved ones.
Papenbrook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 10:29 AM   #1194
ranger_scout
Foot Elite

When 2020 came to end I really wanted 2021 to start off on a good note for me, but I feel that things have just gone from bad to worse for me mentally and spiritually. Everyone I've been speaking to has been telling me that reading the news, social media, and most unfortunately message boards aren't going to help. I don't know what life has in store me, but as of right now it's looking like it's going to be a bumpy road at least until the end of the current school year. I really need to do some soul searching and I'm hoping to find a good therapist or counselor, so I can really start feeling like myself again. This isn't a goodbye at all. It's really an until we meet again.
ranger_scout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 10:35 AM   #1195
newfan
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranger_scout View Post
When 2020 came to end I really wanted 2021 to start off on a good note for me, but I feel that things have just gone from bad to worse for me mentally and spiritually. Everyone I've been speaking to has been telling me that reading the news, social media, and most unfortunately message boards aren't going to help. I don't know what life has in store me, but as of right now it's looking like it's going to be a bumpy road at least until the end of the current school year. I really need to do some soul searching and I'm hoping to find a good therapist or counselor, so I can really start feeling like myself again. This isn't a goodbye at all. It's really an until we meet again.
Sorry to hear you're struggling at the moment, hope you find something that helps.
newfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 04:17 PM   #1196
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranger_scout View Post
Take care of yourself and hope you find what you need to get past this in the near future and feeling better.
Old 01-08-2021, 02:49 PM   #1197
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Some older guy in Walmart was using one of the shopping scooter things... and it legit sounded like the Jetsons car.
Old 01-11-2021, 01:22 PM   #1198
Papenbrook
*The King of Nothing*

I hope that your situation improves, ranger_scout. May you have better days.

-------

I wonder if something will signal an ( or rather, the ) end of a Hollywood-dominated, pop culture era.

I feel it coming.
Papenbrook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 05:16 PM   #1199
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

I want TMNT jewelry... Nice looking (but not overly expensive) collectable pieces made for adult fans that aren't kiddieish or gaudy. A bit subtle and classy instead. Esp rings and bracelets.

For example, like this The Walking Dead katana bracelet below. I think it sold for about $40.

I have somewhat wanted this for a while, but it's not a show I ever got into. I wish there was one very much like it that was TMNT branded. (But preferably with name on the inside only, like The Walking Dead one has.)

Imagine how well all of the Turtles' weapons could work for bracelet designs like that! Mikey's could be particularly neat since it could even include a bit of chain in it. And a bo and sai would work just as well as a wrap around like the katana. (And similar wrap around weapon look for rings.)

If around a similar price point, I'd have a hard time not throwing money at a similarly done Leo katana bracelet. And maybe all four.

Some franchises get neat jewelry pieces... why can't we get some.

Last edited by IndigoErth; 01-12-2021 at 05:22 PM.
Old 01-12-2021, 05:34 PM   #1200
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papenbrook View Post
I wonder if something will signal an ( or rather, the ) end of a Hollywood-dominated, pop culture era.

I feel it coming.
I think that culture will come to end once the inevitable clash of civilizations comes into full force (the Western World of Liberal Secularism vs the Islamic world).

Forced multi-culturalism, pathetic birthrates and political correctness will only take the West so far.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote