The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Old 02-07-2020, 01:32 PM   #1
originalfire
Mouser

TMNT Classics re-issues 2020

Hello, I was just wondering if Playmates will be starting the vintage line up again in 2020. I have read comments on YouTube that Rise of the TMNT toyline is ending at the end of 2019 and Playamates will be doing re-issues of the vintage stuff. Does anybody know if this is true. I can't find thread about it. I am new to the forums here and can't find my way around that well yet. I'm guessing the show would also end because the show sells the toys. There is no thread dedicated to the vintage TMNT stuff that I can see. Also, hello to anybody who is also on TFWorld2005. My username is still the same
originalfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 01:55 PM   #2
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
Overlord

All these retro action figures indicate that those who want toys today are adults collecting action figures, not children playing with them.
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 07:25 AM   #3
mikey0
Foot Elite

You would have to e-mail Playmates or wait until Playmates reveals their Classic TMNT line at NY Toy Fair for news on the Classic TMNT toy line. At the moment, it’s hard to tell rather the Classic TMNT figures will be entirely new sculpts or reissues. Only Playmates can confirm rather the Classic TMNT toy line will consist of new sculpts.
mikey0 is offline   Reply With Quote