Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2017, 04:40 PM   #61
Mexiun
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by neatoman View Post
"attacking" pferreira either, he's just an IDIOTwho'll deny reality and gets angry when people call him out it.

You'd have to have a pretty thin skin to think of this is outright hostility.
Yeah calling someone an "idiot" is not an attack or anything
Old 05-18-2017, 10:10 AM   #62
pferreira
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexiun View Post
Just ignore these low life bullies, the more they talk bad about someone the more it shows their lack of knowledge and understanding in humans, thats how i see it and it just makes me like them less and less to the point where i just ignore them
Or it gets to the point where they started feigning ignorance over their trolling of someone eh?

Quote:
And if you only post on thursday then well so be it who cares right? It's not like if it's a rule to post on any other day.
So far i only see them bashing you for posting on thursdays and them making a (useless) big deal out of it because they lack understanding and knowledge (appearently).
They look for any reason to attack someone because they can't imagine someone having an opinion that's different to theirs, as I said the worst type of fan.

Quote:
It's sad though, i thought this forum was with adults who enjoyed eachothers company... how wrong i was...
A lot of people on this forum are friendly but there's some that really won't wish to act like adults, at least that's the impression I get from some users behaviour.

Quote:
Let them stress themselves out by being annoyed and upset by him posting on a thursday, it's their health and mood thats ruined, not ours
So he is doing good by not posting on any other day.
Yeah I think what the person you were responding to was saying is that I can't win with these people so the best thing I can do is just to keep posting only on Thursday and if that annoys them then tough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
What is this, a pity party? I don't even see anyone attacking anybody.
Feigning ignorance is the first sign of understanding you've been ganging up on someone.

Quote:
Nobody's really "attacking" pferreira either, he's just an idiot who'll deny reality and gets angry when people call him out it.

You'd have to have a pretty thin skin to think of this is outright hostility
I accept reality just fine. I don't make up my own reality about users on here being mental patients because I'm a die hard IDW fan and a Fred Wolf hater.

Quote:
Yeah calling someone an "idiot" is not an attack or anything
We've all been in a position where we've disagreed with someone so strongly we think their comment is idiotic. It becomes a problem when others start ganging up on that person for having a different opinion. In a perfect world TMNT fans should be able to come on a forum and talk about what they like about TMNT, not be shouted down. Somehow I think among some users here they don't want that, they want the forum all to themselves, to have only their opinion. Perhaps they worry if not everyone follows their opinions it'll confuse the franchise by creating a variety of views on TMNT but it's still an outright rude way to behave. Not exactly fair is it?
Old 05-18-2017, 11:09 AM   #63
neatoman
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by pferreira View Post

I accept reality just fine. I don't make up my own reality about users on here being mental patients because I'm a die hard IDW fan and a Fred Wolf hater.
Except you can't even accept evidence right in front of you...
Hahahaha!
Old 05-18-2017, 11:14 AM   #64
pferreira
Foot Elite

Quote:
Except you can't even accept evidence right in front of you...
What evidence??? I post on Thursday's because I want to not because of some crazy theory that I'm a mental patient.
Old 05-18-2017, 11:23 AM   #65
neatoman
Emperor

Quote:
What evidence??? I post on Thursday's because I want to not because of some crazy theory that I'm a mental patient.
I'm talking about how you felt someone's ten year memory of a conversion with someone who had loose connections to the subject, was somehow more compelling evidence than a direct document.
Hahahaha!
Old 05-18-2017, 12:34 PM   #66
pferreira
Foot Elite

Quote:
I'm talking about how you felt someone's ten year memory of a conversion with someone who had loose connections to the subject, was somehow more compelling evidence than a direct document.
Could you be more specific?
Old 05-18-2017, 12:54 PM   #67
neatoman
Emperor

Quote:
Could you be more specific?
You know god damn well what I'm talking about!

But fine, you insisted that since someone claimed Dan Berger (I think) said that FW Baxter was turned white for political correctness, that had to be the case. When you were shown design documents of FW Baxter that stated this change happened because they wanted to have character look like Doc Brown from BTTF, you clinged to the PC claims regardless. Even though Dan Berger was never directly involved with the show, we don't have hard evidence of him ever saying this and the person relaying the info admitted he heard it about ten years prior.

An actual document, right in front of you that clearly stated the intention and you ignored it! You ignored it in favor of statement that has not been verified and would have been questionable even if it was!
Hahahaha!
Old 05-18-2017, 02:01 PM   #68
pferreira
Foot Elite

Quote:
But fine, you insisted that since someone claimed Dan Berger (I think) said that FW Baxter was turned white for political correctness, that had to be the case. When you were shown design documents of FW Baxter that stated this change happened because they wanted to have character look like Doc Brown from BTTF, you clinged to the PC claims regardless. Even though Dan Berger was never directly involved with the show, we don't have hard evidence of him ever saying this and the person relaying the info admitted he heard it about ten years prior.

An actual document, right in front of you that clearly stated the intention and you ignored it! You ignored it in favor of statement that has not been verified and would have been questionable even if it was!
All I remember is you getting into a hissy fit and providing evidence that may or may not be true depending on how you ask. From what I remember the 'document' was a drawing of what FW Baxter looked like with a note requesting him to capitalize on Doc Brown? I don't remember any other confirmation that's why they went with a white Baxter.
Old 05-18-2017, 02:14 PM   #69
neatoman
Emperor

Quote:
All I remember is you getting into a hissy fit and providing evidence that may or may not be true depending on how you ask. From what I remember the 'document' was a drawing of what FW Baxter looked like with a note requesting him to capitalize on Doc Brown? I don't remember any other confirmation that's why they went with a white Baxter.
Hissy fit? The image was provided a long time ago, and you still dismissed it before I even got there. This is all on you. All you ever do here is throw a hissy fit yourself over comments that don't bother anyone else.

And by the way, if the drawing (actual design work by the way, not just some random drawing) says it's meant to look like white movie character, it's probably the reason it depicts a white character.
Hahahaha!
Old 05-18-2017, 02:24 PM   #70
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist

Man, Pferreira and Neatoman are the new CyberCubed and TotheNines.
Old 05-18-2017, 02:28 PM   #71
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

It's Thursday again, Mr. Ferreira. Use your time wisely.
Old 05-18-2017, 03:30 PM   #72
pferreira
Foot Elite

Quote:
And by the way, if the drawing (actual design work by the way, not just some random drawing) says it's meant to look like white movie character, it's probably the reason it depicts a white character.
Peter Laird stated they did two drawings with one black Baxter and one white. They chose the white Baxter, could have easily been the black. Your comment is therefore redundant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post
Man, Pferreira and Neatoman are the new CyberCubed and TotheNines.
"In which Cylons stops being a dick..."

Wait a minute? You stopped being a dick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
It's Thursday again, Mr. Ferreira. Use your time wisely.
Old 05-18-2017, 03:33 PM   #73
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist

Quote:
"In which Cylons stops being a dick..."

Wait a minute? You stopped being a dick?
Shocking, but yeah. You do you, man. Sorry for picking on ya previously.

But you and Neatoman lighting up every thread is pretty funny. Cats and dogs.
Old 05-18-2017, 09:52 PM   #74
DestronMirage22
Yukipedia

Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post
But you and Neatoman lighting up every thread is pretty funny. Cats and dogs.
Yeah, it's been pretty entertaining catching up on today's posts and seeing their argument spread from thread to thread.
Old 05-19-2017, 01:52 AM   #75
neatoman
Emperor

What I don't understand is, why don't they just ban him? He's not productive to discussion in any way that isn't negative, all he does is come here once a week to start a beef with anyone who makes fun of the Fred Wolf cartoon to the point where he ignores facts. And if he really does believe people here are "unapproachable" (when really he's the one who flips out most of the time) why don't he just leave and find another forum to stink up?
Hahahaha!
Old 05-20-2017, 11:38 AM   #76
Panda_Kahn_fan
Mad Scientist

Honestly? If I made my own reboot film after Micheal Bays two 'masterpieces'? I'd take us back to square one; TMNT, Angel, and Casey vs. Hun and the purple dragons. Actually period set in the 1980's New York, and inspired by the plot of the 4kinds episode 'Fallen angel', where Casey tries to show His childhood friend Angel Bridge being a member of the dragons is a mistake. he introduces Angel to the turtles, and the five of them Crush the Dragons.

At the same time, we get scenes of Master Splinter back at the lair, meditating and having visions of the Rat King, who is berating Splinter for holding on to his humanity. We get flashbacks of the turtle's origins, along with vision's of Saki and Yoshi in the past, laying out the TMNT's backstory. This sets up rat King for use in sequels.

Also, I'd have a battle with the dragons in the middle of a nightclub, called the gator's den, run by a mysterious proprietor named Jess "Leatherhead" Harley; the club goers believe Leatherhead wears an elaborate gator costume as part of the club's gimmick, they don't realize he actually IS a gator. We only see him for the nightclub battle scene, where after the turtles and the dragon's have trashed the gator's den, we wades out into the battle, beats them all up, and tosses them out; "GET OUTTA MY CLUB!" LH is only in it for the nightclub sequence, and is also set up for future films.

Why the dragons instead of the foot? The dragons let us start at the bottom, having the turtles fight no-holds barred violent street battles against unskilled punk opponents, letting us see how impressive their martial arts are against street thugs. Then, when the foot are introduced in a sequel, they actually turn out to be much deadlier fighters, and not just cannon fodder like the dragons.

Why Angel instead of April? She better ties in with the Dragons as villains, and being an ex-dragon she can fight with the turtles and Casey against the dragons (going for the older IDW-style Angel, here.) Also, it saves April for a sequel, where she can be introduced as Baxter stockman's assistant.

Why the minor roles for Leatherhead and Rat King? set up roles, previewing the characters for much bigger parts they will play down the line. rat King appearing in Splinter's visions is a Mirage idea, while Leatherhead as a underworld Nightclub owner? It's something new, a new idea not taken from any spinoff material, that does something more interesting with the character than "raaagh! I'm an angry monster! raaagh must build transmat to get back to little squid people family! Raaagghh!" which is good for the comics, but I think something more could be done for a film.

Shredder? Again, set him up for later, have Hun refer to the 'master', and we see Saki in the flashbacks. Hint at the end of the movie a war is coming; the purple Dragons were just an exercise, and taking them down has drawn the attention of someone much, much more powerful. The fights against the Dragons in this film would be bloody and violent, but the fights against the foot in Part 2 would be absolutely BRUTAL.

And no, I don't think this would become 'the Casey Jones movie', Jones can be an important character, and his backstory be explored here, but he doesn't have to be the center of everything. This could wash the taste of OOtS Casey out of our mouths, and return the character to a violent vigilante in a hockey mask.

Most people probably won't like any of this stuff, but I think some people would be drawn back in if we had a movie like this. Return the turtles to the Henson suits touched up with CG, show elaborate martial arts sequences in the trailers, and you may just win back the audience lost by the previous films. But then again, this is just what I would do, if I were in charge.
Old 05-20-2017, 02:49 PM   #77
neatoman
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda_Kahn_fan View Post
Honestly? If I made my own reboot film after Micheal Bays two 'masterpieces'? I'd take us back to square one; TMNT, Angel, and Casey vs. Hun and the purple dragons. Actually period set in the 1980's New York, and inspired by the plot of the 4kinds episode 'Fallen angel', where Casey tries to show His childhood friend Angel Bridge being a member of the dragons is a mistake. he introduces Angel to the turtles, and the five of them Crush the Dragons.

At the same time, we get scenes of Master Splinter back at the lair, meditating and having visions of the Rat King, who is berating Splinter for holding on to his humanity. We get flashbacks of the turtle's origins, along with vision's of Saki and Yoshi in the past, laying out the TMNT's backstory. This sets up rat King for use in sequels.

Also, I'd have a battle with the dragons in the middle of a nightclub, called the gator's den, run by a mysterious proprietor named Jess "Leatherhead" Harley; the club goers believe Leatherhead wears an elaborate gator costume as part of the club's gimmick, they don't realize he actually IS a gator. We only see him for the nightclub battle scene, where after the turtles and the dragon's have trashed the gator's den, we wades out into the battle, beats them all up, and tosses them out; "GET OUTTA MY CLUB!" LH is only in it for the nightclub sequence, and is also set up for future films.

Why the dragons instead of the foot? The dragons let us start at the bottom, having the turtles fight no-holds barred violent street battles against unskilled punk opponents, letting us see how impressive their martial arts are against street thugs. Then, when the foot are introduced in a sequel, they actually turn out to be much deadlier fighters, and not just cannon fodder like the dragons.

Why Angel instead of April? She better ties in with the Dragons as villains, and being an ex-dragon she can fight with the turtles and Casey against the dragons (going for the older IDW-style Angel, here.) Also, it saves April for a sequel, where she can be introduced as Baxter stockman's assistant.

Why the minor roles for Leatherhead and Rat King? set up roles, previewing the characters for much bigger parts they will play down the line. rat King appearing in Splinter's visions is a Mirage idea, while Leatherhead as a underworld Nightclub owner? It's something new, a new idea not taken from any spinoff material, that does something more interesting with the character than "raaagh! I'm an angry monster! raaagh must build transmat to get back to little squid people family! Raaagghh!" which is good for the comics, but I think something more could be done for a film.

Shredder? Again, set him up for later, have Hun refer to the 'master', and we see Saki in the flashbacks. Hint at the end of the movie a war is coming; the purple Dragons were just an exercise, and taking them down has drawn the attention of someone much, much more powerful. The fights against the Dragons in this film would be bloody and violent, but the fights against the foot in Part 2 would be absolutely BRUTAL.

And no, I don't think this would become 'the Casey Jones movie', Jones can be an important character, and his backstory be explored here, but he doesn't have to be the center of everything. This could wash the taste of OOtS Casey out of our mouths, and return the character to a violent vigilante in a hockey mask.

Most people probably won't like any of this stuff, but I think some people would be drawn back in if we had a movie like this. Return the turtles to the Henson suits touched up with CG, show elaborate martial arts sequences in the trailers, and you may just win back the audience lost by the previous films. But then again, this is just what I would do, if I were in charge.
See, this is a pitch. My pitches were essentially just straight up Mirage adaptation with teaks. This is fresh without feeling too far from the source or dumb.
Hahahaha!
Old 05-20-2017, 03:16 PM   #78
Netkeeper
tactical blackquill

Holy **** there really is a person that only posts on thursdays I just never knew he existed because he doesn't have an avatar

This is the most fascinating thing I have ever seen. Will he be able to explain why Lapras comes out on Fridays
Old 05-20-2017, 03:55 PM   #79
neatoman
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netkeeper View Post
Holy **** there really is a person that only posts on thursdays I just never knew he existed because he doesn't have an avatar

This is the most fascinating thing I have ever seen. Will he be able to explain why Lapras comes out on Fridays
Putting theories on wheter he's in a mental hospital or prison aside, a possible explaination for why is that he might have been banned before and intentionally limits his posting habits to avoid catching the mods' attention. I don't know how far back the post search can go but he's seemingly been here for 7 years, yet the post does not go further back than august last year and it doesn't quite fill out the 500 maximum. He also has less than 900 total posts assuming he always limited himself to a single day for posting and a minimum of 3 posts each time, that would still add up to over 1000 posts.

Here's the plausible scenario, he posted more frequently when he was new, the mods caught onto his behaviour, gave him a temporary ban, forgot to log back in when it was lifted for a few years, finally remembered last year and kept down the posting to avoid another ban. So yeah, previous ban might be it.
Hahahaha!
Old 05-25-2017, 09:53 AM   #80
pferreira
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestronMirage22 View Post
Yeah, it's been pretty entertaining catching up on today's posts and seeing their argument spread from thread to thread.
It's my birthday tomorrow, it's not what I need.

Quote:
What I don't understand is, why don't they just ban him? He's not productive to discussion in any way that isn't negative, all he does is come here once a week to start a beef with anyone who makes fun of the Fred Wolf cartoon to the point where he ignores facts. And if he really does believe people here are "unapproachable" (when really he's the one who flips out most of the time) why don't he just leave and find another forum to stink up?
My feeling was why haven't they banned you? You contribute nothing, you make pointless threads about David Wise ripping off Superman, you troll people's threads in the General Forum, you and two others have harassed me simply for saying the FW series has value. Meanwhile you bombard the Ask The Editor thread with questions and suck up to the editor Bobby Curnow because of course it's easy when you are a fan of something not to act rude about it isn't it? It's all very well to sit on your high horse and proclaim how superior you are to others but all the threads I've been on here you've been nothing but rude to other people, not just me. I've received e-mails from others complaining about your behaviour towards me.

Quote:
Putting theories on wheter he's in a mental hospital or prison aside, a possible explaination for why is that he might have been banned before and intentionally limits his posting habits to avoid catching the mods' attention. I don't know how far back the post search can go but he's seemingly been here for 7 years, yet the post does not go further back than august last year and it doesn't quite fill out the 500 maximum. He also has less than 900 total posts assuming he always limited himself to a single day for posting and a minimum of 3 posts each time, that would still add up to over 1000 posts.

Here's the plausible scenario, he posted more frequently when he was new, the mods caught onto his behaviour, gave him a temporary ban, forgot to log back in when it was lifted for a few years, finally remembered last year and kept down the posting to avoid another ban. So yeah, previous ban might be it.
Yeah you're right. Such a plausible scenario. Add two and two together and get five. Well done!!! Not only can you saw you're a great judge of character but you can also say you're a delusional, conspiracy filled, paranoid idiot. This is coming from the guy who apparently is communicating through a mental ward. You can add my posts up as much as you like, you can cross check and recheck, correlate banned users with people who choose not to have a profile image (?) but you'll never understand what the person is about. But thanks for the statistics, it's my birthday tomorrow and I feel nostalgic now. Not sure I'd waste precious time in my life getting all that data about me but since you're so obsessed I'll allow you to make a fool of yourself.
Closed Thread

Tags
michael bay, tmnt movie