The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Current Events

Notices

Old 01-07-2007, 02:17 PM   #21
Katie
Just...way too serious.

This story kinda reminds me.....

I was on vacation in Florida a while back and the ladies rooms had female urinals.....I just about died. I guess equality goes both directions
Old 01-29-2007, 07:16 AM   #22
Ali
New Recruit

Thumbs up In my country they don't stand !

What a matter you are discussing about, standing urination! So let me tell you some thing then.

Not bad if you know that in my culture the male people avoid peeing while standing! In my country it's so, as my religion has recommended not to pee while standing, and to do it while sitting or squatting. I know there, they teach the kid when he can stand up, how to pee while standing, but it's not so here. However, I am male and quite healthy, but I don't pee while standing. You should consider that there are many different ways and theologies around the world.

To my own, peeing while standing is a nasty actions, also it does not feet a man's character, that's like you imagine a respectable man standing up still some where, his penis is out and his piss line in front of him! Who made the rule that males MUST stand up while urinating? And don't relate it to the nature, potentially many things are natural as an ability; one can bring it out (gun), aim and kill, but he has choosing power, although he has the ability, but he may not do it if he is sane; one can just bring it out, aim and piss, but does it mean he can not do it in a way but that?

Why stand to pee? Why aim? Aiming is for the time when you are distant to your target and can't be close to it, but when you can be close to it, and if you are sane, you prefer being close to your target than aiming to the target. So sit down and be relax, the name of the place you are doing that in, is rest room! And why you waste your time and energy in cleaning bathrooms? You can save it for more useful affairs by reducing the need of bathroom to be cleaned!

As for those who say "peeing while standing is of a few pleasures of a man!", I should say that a man is more valuable than way of peeing places as his pleasure and property! It does not fit a man to consider that as his worth! Men have more valuable special abilities to be mentioned! And as for those who say "peeing while standing is much easier than doing it while sitting or squatting", I should say that bending over and pulling down pants, and keeping a part of panties down for a while and aim for a while both need an attempt; and the fact that which one is easier for a person depends on habit. The way in which one's habit is based on, is easier for that one, and to which you habit, it will be easier for you! As God has made the ability of peeing while standing easily in guys, it must have an advantage, and yes it has. In men's jobs some times urgent situations happen, and some times they have to do some thing in a short time when the speed is important, and some times men have situations that they can't sit or squat or are in places where sitting or squatting is not easily possible; in such times they can use their ability of peeing while standing easily. But these urgent times just some times happen, not always! So I think there should be a project for men to stop, or to say better, manage peeing while standing. One group are already doing that and their site is: http://www.mapsu.org .

As I mentioned, there are some occations when it's needed to pee standing up, then it happens for both men and women! So what should women do? So easy, they can instantly pee standing up using a small device, one is here: http://www.travelmateinfo.com/page002.html .

However, it will be great if the current way of peeing of guys in toilets and bathrooms, in the most parts of the world changes.
Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 07:30 AM   #23
Jed
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobo View Post
Meh. I sit down to urinate.
Ya sh*t standing up? Gotta love Curb Your Enthusiasm.

I'd go all over the alarm if my girlfriend put one of them in.
I am Frank-Zappa-as-imagined-by-the-editor-of-a-famous-rock-&-roll-magazine. I am an anachronism who makes the ugliest music on the planet. I have no right to call myself a member of the human race. I am tasteless, untalented, pompous, arrogant, cruel, insensitive, vulgar and not a fun guy because I don't use drugs.

Jed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 08:05 AM   #24
jeff the cheff
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali View Post
What a matter you are discussing about, standing urination! So let me tell you some thing then.

Not bad if you know that in my culture the male people avoid peeing while standing! In my country it's so, as my religion has recommended not to pee while standing, and to do it while sitting or squatting. I know there, they teach the kid when he can stand up, how to pee while standing, but it's not so here. However, I am male and quite healthy, but I don't pee while standing. You should consider that there are many different ways and theologies around the world.

To my own, peeing while standing is a nasty actions, also it does not feet a man's character, that's like you imagine a respectable man standing up still some where, his penis is out and his piss line in front of him! Who made the rule that males MUST stand up while urinating? And don't relate it to the nature, potentially many things are natural as an ability; one can bring it out (gun), aim and kill, but he has choosing power, although he has the ability, but he may not do it if he is sane; one can just bring it out, aim and piss, but does it mean he can not do it in a way but that?

Why stand to pee? Why aim? Aiming is for the time when you are distant to your target and can't be close to it, but when you can be close to it, and if you are sane, you prefer being close to your target than aiming to the target. So sit down and be relax, the name of the place you are doing that in, is rest room! And why you waste your time and energy in cleaning bathrooms? You can save it for more useful affairs by reducing the need of bathroom to be cleaned!

As for those who say "peeing while standing is of a few pleasures of a man!", I should say that a man is more valuable than way of peeing places as his pleasure and property! It does not fit a man to consider that as his worth! Men have more valuable special abilities to be mentioned! And as for those who say "peeing while standing is much easier than doing it while sitting or squatting", I should say that bending over and pulling down pants, and keeping a part of panties down for a while and aim for a while both need an attempt; and the fact that which one is easier for a person depends on habit. The way in which one's habit is based on, is easier for that one, and to which you habit, it will be easier for you! As God has made the ability of peeing while standing easily in guys, it must have an advantage, and yes it has. In men's jobs some times urgent situations happen, and some times they have to do some thing in a short time when the speed is important, and some times men have situations that they can't sit or squat or are in places where sitting or squatting is not easily possible; in such times they can use their ability of peeing while standing easily. But these urgent times just some times happen, not always! So I think there should be a project for men to stop, or to say better, manage peeing while standing. One group are already doing that and their site is: http://www.mapsu.org .

As I mentioned, there are some occations when it's needed to pee standing up, then it happens for both men and women! So what should women do? So easy, they can instantly pee standing up using a small device, one is here: http://www.travelmateinfo.com/page002.html .

However, it will be great if the current way of peeing of guys in toilets and bathrooms, in the most parts of the world changes.

Um...ok. Just remember, your allowed to sit to pee which is good. You have the choice to do that which is important. Imagine if they made a law where you could only piss standing..that wouldn't be fair to you because it's your custom to sit down.
jeff the cheff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 02:51 PM   #25
Ali
New Recruit

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff the cheff View Post
Um...ok. Just remember, your allowed to sit to pee which is good. You have the choice to do that which is important. Imagine if they made a law where you could only piss standing..that wouldn't be fair to you because it's your custom to sit down.
yea, but if they make me conveint why I should do some thing despite my customs, then I do that! A logical person should accept anything that is true, even if it it's not match with his/her customs! And thus I didn't just write 'please sit down to pee', and I also described why I said that!
Old 01-30-2007, 07:48 PM   #26
Ecto Jedi
Denki Wo Kitte Kudasai

Quote:

Uhh, sorry dude -- but I'll keep peeing standing up, thanks.
Ecto Jedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 07:59 PM   #27
jeff the cheff
Mad Scientist

Quote:
yea, but if they make me conveint why I should do some thing despite my customs, then I do that! A logical person should accept anything that is true, even if it it's not match with his/her customs! And thus I didn't just write 'please sit down to pee', and I also described why I said that!
I agree. You should listen to logic more than customs. So in that case....STOP ****ING SITTING DOWN WHEN YOU PEE!!

uh was that logical?
jeff the cheff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 01:14 PM   #28
Death's Head
Foot Soldier

Well, I'll never go in public, in my case.
Old 01-31-2007, 02:05 PM   #29
Draconic
Hench Mutant

Men are designed to pee while standing up. The bladder is at a different angle, standing makes it easier for men, as opposed to women. Elderly men often cannot pee while sitting, due to enlarged prostates. The prostate will actually flatten the urethra shut.

By the way, the people who say that peeing while standing is sexist should apply that logic toward child-bearing. Since men can't do it, women should be kept from doing it too. Oh well, that's just a double-standard. The world's full of 'em, especially pertaining to sex issues.
Old 02-01-2007, 10:41 AM   #30
Ali
New Recruit

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff the cheff View Post
I agree. You should listen to logic more than customs. So in that case....STOP ****ING SITTING DOWN WHEN YOU PEE!!

uh was that logical?
If I did it just because my customs say that, you'd be right. But who says I do it just because of my customs?! I do pee sitting down, as usual, because of my logical reasons that I mentioned, and logic, not customs!
Old 04-22-2018, 02:41 PM   #31
Papenbrook
*The King of Nothing*

Why was this thread a thing?
Papenbrook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 02:44 PM   #32
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing

Why was this necro'd?
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 03:07 PM   #33
Papenbrook
*The King of Nothing*

I found an interesting article that concerns this topic.

Quote:
Summary
To pee or not to pee standing up is the question. For starters, sitting down ensures that you don't leave behind any pee on the toilet seat. Sitting down also improves your bladder and prostate health, reduces LUTS, and fully empties your bladder. Some experts also associate sitting down to pee with better sexual performance, thanks to improved prostate health.
Papenbrook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 01:34 PM   #34
Klunk1234
Hench Mutant

I'm a woman and I find this law ridiculous towards men. Besides, ladies public bathrooms are the most disgusting. Women with kids should go to the Family bathroom, not the ladies one. You find boys' pee all over the toilet or unflushed poo. Nasty!
Klunk1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 01:41 PM   #35
MsMarvelDuckie
I Married a Duck!

Location: The bowels of Hell, Texas(otherwise known as Decatur)
Not all of that is kids. You never heard of "squatters"? Some women don't sit, either, they hover over the seat because they think their bums are too good to sit on the same seat as everyone else. Or they are germophobes. Take your pick.

"Where Science ends, magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

My various stories and fan-fics are now here-

https://m.fanfiction.net/u/4770494/#end
MsMarvelDuckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 03:03 PM   #36
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

Thread of the Year.

Shredder could've done more than blow up the Channel Six building. I don't mean as far as murdering Splinter, but think of the possibilities if censors were not an issue.

Shredder and Krang combined had the biggest arsenal of any villains in all of the cartoons.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 06:03 PM   #37
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Quote:
saving millions of women from cleaning up in the bathroom after them.
Hypocritical... Who hasn't gone into a women's public restroom and found pee all over the seat? (Or worse...)

Most people don't want to touch those seats, and I completely agree and employ that squat/hover technique myself (esp after the horrors I've seen at work because employees sadly did not have a private one just for us), but be you man or woman, it is not that hard to clean up after yourself if you dribbled. (Sitting to pee doesn't exactly solve the problem either if you still get up to wipe. Some sitters will still inevitably drip on on the seat...)

Maybe if everyone would just clean up after themselves then some women wouldn't have to sound hypocritical and some men wouldn't need a fainting chair for the threat to "their last bastion of masculinity." (Which is hardly a "last bastion" anyhow since anyone can pee standing up... We ladies will just make a bigger mess and I'm sure the men don't want to be left to mop up. )
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 04:24 AM   #38
ssjup81
Foot Elite

I don't get why they would ban that. Besides, who's going to enforce it? If dudes want to pee, let them pee in the way the feel comfortable. They have urinals for a reason.
ssjup81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 01:55 PM   #39
Ninjinister
無問題

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWolfLeonardo View Post
Thread of the Year.
It's eleven years old.
Old 05-04-2018, 02:09 PM   #40
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjinister View Post
It's eleven years old.
I guess thread of the decade or thread bump of the year then

Shredder could've done more than blow up the Channel Six building. I don't mean as far as murdering Splinter, but think of the possibilities if censors were not an issue.

Shredder and Krang combined had the biggest arsenal of any villains in all of the cartoons.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote