The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Old 01-20-2013, 08:14 PM   #101
chrisdude
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryan View Post
You have just placed a disturbing image in my head that I can't get out.
I just don't want an April/Casey thing getting in the way of Raph and Casey bro'ing out and beating thugs together. That's something I really want to see happen.
Old 01-20-2013, 08:16 PM   #102
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisdude View Post
I just don't want an April/Casey thing getting in the way of Raph and Casey bro'ing out and beating thugs together. That's something I really want to see happen.
Who says they will? So far Raph doesn't seem to be the loner type. He seems to be the 'chill at home reading his magazine while dissin his bros' type. Unless Raph starts acting up and arguing a lot with Leo in later episodes, I kinda don't see him running around with Casey in solo adventures. Casey might just a cameo character and not a main character like he was in the OT.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 08:35 PM   #103
BabyTurtles
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
Who says they will? So far Raph doesn't seem to be the loner type. He seems to be the 'chill at home reading his magazine while dissin his bros' type. Unless Raph starts acting up and arguing a lot with Leo in later episodes, I kinda don't see him running around with Casey in solo adventures. Casey might just a cameo character and not a main character like he was in the OT.
I agree

I like Casey(alot) but Raph seems to be on good terms with his brothers in this version and I kinda don't want Casey to take him away from them. I don't want Raph to go all loner on his bros or something (but he might later)

that being said XD I still want Casey and Raph to be friends of course!
BabyTurtles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 09:17 PM   #104
chrisdude
Foot Elite

Raph does get along well with his brothers, but it's not like that couldn't change in one episode, coinciding with the appearance of Casey Jones.
But I understand if y'all wouldn't want that.
Old 02-26-2013, 10:52 AM   #105
MaximeLoonatic
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original TMNT Cartoon Fan View Post
Combat Land is another strong Irma episode.
And In the Rat king episodes, and in Donatello's degree, and in the Turtlenaitor...

She can be usefull in the team; I can image her being another outside contact, another friend
MaximeLoonatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 08:49 PM   #106
Stone Warrior

Or you know she's the friend who has to covers up for April with their teachers when she's off saving the day.

We all know that Most Writers Are Male. Something like eighty percent of media aimed at children have male main characters, whereas half the population is female. At best, women will often be minor characters or will not be present at all. Stories about women are for women, stories about men are for general consumption. (TV Tropes Feminist Fantasy)
Avatar Yuffie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 09:23 AM   #107
Zany Orange Dude
The Little Nerdy Teacher

I think if she showed up evy now and then that would be cool.
Old 02-27-2013, 09:38 AM   #108
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatar Yuffie View Post
Or you know she's the friend who has to covers up for April with their teachers when she's off saving the day.
Irma should be April's classmate. Vernon Fenwick could be their teacher, and Burne Thompson the headmaster.
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 01:21 PM   #109
MaximeLoonatic
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatar Yuffie View Post
Good point!! After all, she's a teenager now; she need support to hide her secret missions from the other. Irma would be a good back up to made up that April it's in some other place, that she was with her when ''something'' happened, and aslo a good class mate helping her with her homeworks.

Quote:
Irma should be April's classmate. Vernon Fenwick could be their teacher, and Burne Thompson the headmaster.
lol
That would be better than my idea that Vernom would be an annoying classmate
MaximeLoonatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 01:24 PM   #110
Zany Orange Dude
The Little Nerdy Teacher

Quote:
That would be funny!

Tags
irma, nick