The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Old 04-18-2018, 03:19 PM   #2461
Bobby Curnow
Official TMNT Staff/Cast

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChosenOne View Post
Is Kingdom of Rats a 4-parter or a 5-parter?
It will be 4 parts.
Bobby Curnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 03:21 PM   #2462
Bobby Curnow
Official TMNT Staff/Cast

Quote:
Originally Posted by neatoman View Post
So Dark Horse is going to release a trade featuring the Usagi/TMNT crossovers. I'm wondering how IDW factors in here? I know Stan owns Usagi and can take the character to whichever publisher he feels like. But IDW does have license from Viacom to publish TMNT. Is IDW collaborating with Dark Horse in some way to make this happen or did Dark Horse just have to go to Viacom?
It was part of our overall agreement when we decided to do the new TMNT/Usagi book.
Old 04-18-2018, 03:25 PM   #2463
Bobby Curnow
Official TMNT Staff/Cast

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaParade View Post
Bobby, hope I'm allowed to ask these:

1. Have you ever in your dreams considered asking someone like Grant Morrison, Gerard Way, or Frank Miller to write a story/short story for IDW TMNT? Is it just so clearly out of the question or possibly budget for you to have bothered considering it? I guess I'm being sort of specific while also asking generally. (Bill Sienkiewicz was sort of along these lines, in my mind, btw)

2. Do you know anything about the Mirage TMNT Cover-page collection hardcover that kept getting pushed back? To be clear, the book that was going to collect a bunch of the old school Peter Laird and Kevin Eastman covers into an oversized hardcover. I can't seem to find it online anymore and am wondering if it was cancelled.

3. Nate from IDW Limited recently came by to ask if there were any particular, future products we'd like to see. So I was just wondering, is there any type of special edition collection you've always wanted to see for IDW TMNT?

4. And just to throw you a curveball - What's one fact about IDW TMNT that would possibly surprise fans?

If you can't answer these, or need to come back to some later, I understand. Thanks for your time, once again!

Johnny
1. No, not really. Budget pretty much immediately puts those guys out of the picture. And honestly, I feel like they would overshadow the actual characters a bit.

2. I think that book has been reconfigured into a different book. But I don't want to say anything concrete, as i'm not sure on the details. Sorry!

3. No, I'm happy with the IDW Collections!

4. Hmm... that's a good question. I think I mentioned this a while back, but it's the first thing that comes to mind: we toyed with the idea of Leo actually being Shredder's son way back when we were planning City Fall.
Old 04-18-2018, 05:02 PM   #2464
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Will "Urban Legends" have a letters column?
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 05:46 PM   #2465
Bobby Curnow
Official TMNT Staff/Cast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
Will "Urban Legends" have a letters column?
I don't believe so. I don't have anything to do with that book, so i'm not certain.
Old 04-18-2018, 10:25 PM   #2466
bushido
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaParade View Post
2. Do you know anything about the Mirage TMNT Cover-page collection hardcover that kept getting pushed back? To be clear, the book that was going to collect a bunch of the old school Peter Laird and Kevin Eastman covers into an oversized hardcover. I can't seem to find it online anymore and am wondering if it was cancelled.
This one was canceled https://tmnt-ninjaturtles.com/tmnt-e...covers-hc-idw/ but now it is https://www.amazon.com/Teenage-Mutan.../dp/1684053889 with probably the same content.
Old 04-19-2018, 09:55 AM   #2467
AquaParade
Big Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by bushido View Post
Interesting. Appreciate the help!
AquaParade is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bobby curnow, idw, idw's tmnt, questions, tom waltz