The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Old 03-29-2018, 10:19 PM   #9961
Angry_Raph
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmntman View Post
Looks like moths of waiting paid off, I found a full case of Series 6 blind Bags at Walmart in Sun Prairie WI today. I'm so glad I didn't get suckered into paying over $10 per figure through Toy Wiz. And since Walmart is evidently going to skip over Series 5 in my area, I even feel better for paying a little extra to buy two cases of those figures online last year.

In the meantime, here is what I found for codes:
A07047MTN Dimension X Raphael
A08047MTN Vision Quest Donatello
A10047MTN Translucent Michelangelo
A11047MTN Super Shredder Leo
A12047MTN Bebop
A13047MTN Fishface
A14047MTN Foot Elite
A15047MTN Mystic April
Hopefully I can get this kinda luck on my way up to Eagle River next week. I haven't seen those in the Chicago burbs and figured they wouldn't be found. Did you buy them all because I'm trying to find Raph, and I would make the detour if that Walmart still had them.
Angry_Raph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2018, 11:23 PM   #9962
tmntman
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry_Raph View Post
Hopefully I can get this kinda luck on my way up to Eagle River next week. I haven't seen those in the Chicago burbs and figured they wouldn't be found. Did you buy them all because I'm trying to find Raph, and I would make the detour if that Walmart still had them.
I did buy all of the ones I found at the first store which was the Sun Prairie WI location. The second store where I found them was Portage WI. I bought only Bebop and Fishface there. I've been watching Brickseek almost daily to see if more show up. thus far the Portage store has sold about half of theirs and only one other store even has them listed, but with zero inventory.

Check out my site at http://www.tmnttoys.com/
or follow me on Twitter, @TMNTtoys
tmntman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2018, 12:34 PM   #9963
ls1z28
Hench Mutant

In case anyone is still looking to find tmnt nickelodeo figures, check your local Kroger. I found 3 figures @ $2.99 each.
ls1z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 10:52 AM   #9964
spiderpumpkin
Foot Soldier

I just found a Muckman at the Mall of America.
spiderpumpkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 05:33 PM   #9965
Danetello
Stone Warrior

I found tons of Tales, Dimension X, Micros and other stuff at both Ollie's and Boscov's today - but the biggest score of all was at Boscov's where I found my first-ever MUCKMAN in the wild!!

Danetello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 12:55 PM   #9966
tmntman
Mad Scientist

Not exactly a sighting, but having finally received the Good Smiles Kraang Statue a few weeks ago, I opened up all of the villains statues last night and submitted the codes for the Aluminum art print. Surprisingly, they already sent me a shipping notice for it today! That was quite a pleasant surprise after having waited for quite some time for the Turtles print to show up previously.

Old 04-15-2018, 02:07 AM   #9967
TurtleWA
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNTFanatic4Life View Post
I'm thinking this Nick Muckman toy will become the new Scratch. I was lucky to find one for less than 10 dollars back when it first came out and I haven't seen a single Muckman since then. I mean, I did see another but the package was crushed badly.
There are currently 30 MOC Muckman listed on eBay and only 5 loose incomplete Scratch.

Completed sales for the last couple months on Muckman shows Hundreds of MOC Mucks sold and only 16 of Scratch.

I’m thinking with all the Mucks currently being found at departments stores that Muck is definitely not the new Scratch.

Muck does have a high demand but the supply seems to be keeping up with it nicely. Prices have dropped from $200/$300 or more down to $60.

It will be interesting to see in the future when the kids that enjoyed the Nick show are older and want figures from the show if Muckman climbs back up in price. But that’s like 20 or 30 years from now.
TurtleWA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 09:32 AM   #9968
Powder
So tired of this place

I'm convinced that none of you have ever experienced joy
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 05:29 PM   #9969
EddieNES
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleWA View Post
There are currently 30 MOC Muckman listed on eBay and only 5 loose incomplete Scratch.

Completed sales for the last couple months on Muckman shows Hundreds of MOC Mucks sold and only 16 of Scratch.

I’m thinking with all the Mucks currently being found at departments stores that Muck is definitely not the new Scratch.

Muck does have a high demand but the supply seems to be keeping up with it nicely. Prices have dropped from $200/$300 or more down to $60.

It will be interesting to see in the future when the kids that enjoyed the Nick show are older and want figures from the show if Muckman climbs back up in price. But that’s like 20 or 30 years from now.
Now we play the waiting game.
EddieNES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 09:23 PM   #9970
TMNTFanatic4Life
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleWA View Post

Well, when I posted that is was the time where there were very limited issues of Muckman floating around out there and at that time it seemed like Muckman was tracking to be the new "Scratch." Of course this is no longer the case as Muckman has exploded all over different department stores within the past 1-2 months. So yeah at that time I was right but now my statement holds no weight.

All in all, I never expected to see Muckman of all the figures to show up at Ross and Marshalls.
TMNTFanatic4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 11:49 PM   #9971
TurtleWA
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieNES View Post
Now we play the waiting game.
Yep.

Quote:
All in all, I never expected to see Muckman of all the figures to show up at Ross and Marshalls.
Yeah I didn’t either. Surprised a lot of people.
TurtleWA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 08:52 PM   #9972
BlueKatana
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
I think I had that handheld, haha.
Old 04-27-2018, 07:11 AM   #9973
inaheap
Mad Scientist

Picked up a Usagi at Ollies. This is one of my favorite figures, and couldn't pass up having one to keep in box. I noticed today that he has black eyebrow over his right eye. My earlier one does not. It is there just unpainted. The one form Ollies is painted.

We do not stop playing because we grow old. We grow old because we stop playing

When I became an adult I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.
inaheap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2018, 10:06 PM   #9974
TheWarrior97
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderpumpkin View Post
I just found a Muckman at the Mall of America. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...f1e5b655ca.jpg
What's in those black boxes on the middle shelf all the way to the left?
TheWarrior97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2018, 06:10 AM   #9975
tmntman
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWarrior97 View Post
What's in those black boxes on the middle shelf all the way to the left?
Kidrobot 8" Medium Turtle Vinyls

Old 06-12-2018, 07:49 AM   #9976
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master

Cross-posting this from the Rise speculation toy thread:

!!!Amazon pre-orders!!!

Basic Assortment Wave 1
Splinter
Baron Draxum
Meat Sweats
Origami
Raphael
Leonardo
April
Donatello
Michelangelo
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 09:10 AM   #9977
Ninjinister
無問題

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
$20 for a VHS holy s**t. I have a tough time justifying most Blu-Rays at $15.
Old 06-13-2018, 12:44 PM   #9978
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master

Just want to point out that 19.99 in 1990 or 1991 dollars is around $37.50 in today's money as well! So yeah while expensive, I buy a lot of 4K steelbook blu-rays from best buy and they tend to run around $34.99 so it's roughly comparable if you consider most people didn't buy back then... they rented. Unless they really wanted to watch it a lot.

Renting tapes and copying them, or borrow someone else's pirated copy of a vhs tape was super common and something I remember doing a lot as a kid. Hell, one friend of mine when I was in grade school, I would spend the night at his house because his parents were SUPER in to making VHS tape copies. They had walls full of copied tapes and a big catalog where they tracked what movies they had copies of... really was something.

Also note that this was after 'rental pricing' was phasing out, where a VHS tape would cost around 80 or 90 dollars for a good part of the 80s.
Old 06-13-2018, 04:18 PM   #9979
TMNTFanatic4Life
Stone Warrior

Not a toy sighting, but I've noticed the Muckmans on Amazon are at a "affordable price" now. I know 50 is still too much to most, but

https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...&condition=new

Considering these were in 200's-300's and even higher on Amazon at one point, that huge price drop is solid, I think.
TMNTFanatic4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 02:10 AM   #9980
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master

Quote:
Not a toy sighting, but I've noticed the Muckmans on Amazon are at a "affordable price" now. I know 50 is still too much to most, but

https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...&condition=new

Considering these were in 200's-300's and even higher on Amazon at one point, that huge price drop is solid, I think.
Regarding Muckman... multiple people have been finding Muckman at Ross stores lately at super low prices. Including a buddy of mine outside of this forum. Worth trying if you need one.