The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Buying/Selling/Trading

Notices

Old 03-08-2019, 02:28 PM   #1
Turnstone
Stone Warrior

NECA Cardboard Shipper Boxes for 1/4 Mike and Raph

I am looking to buy the original cardboard shipping boxes for the NECA 1/4 scale Michelangelo and Raphael figures. I am only looking for the shipper boxes and not the actual figure packaging box or the actual figure itself.

I’m not looking to spend a whole lot but if you have them laying around and wouldn’t mind selling them, send me a message. I do not care if they are flattened when it’s time to be shipped. It has to be the shipper box labeled on the outside for the figures listed above though.
Turnstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2019, 08:09 AM   #2
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored

Can you be more specific? Do these have to be single wide?
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets

International shipping assistance: DARTHCJJ@GMAIL.COM
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2019, 08:52 PM   #3
Roseangelo
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***First of Two Latin Kings*** View Post
Can you be more specific? Do these have to be single wide?
How much more specific can he get than asking for the exact shipping boxes these were sent in? You either have them or you don't. If you have to ask, you don't.
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 01:21 AM   #4
go_ninja84
Mad Scientist

i think i have one. ill look when i get home
go_ninja84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2019, 10:40 AM   #5
Will not be censored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseangelo View Post
How much more specific can he get than asking for the exact shipping boxes these were sent in? You either have them or you don't. If you have to ask, you don't.
There is a single wide and a double wide (cases of two that retailers get these in). There is no reason to flip s**t.
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:

Old 03-11-2019, 03:43 PM   #6
Turnstone
Stone Warrior

I forgot to add that I’m hoping for domestic sellers to save on shipping and also please, no international scalpers.
Old 03-12-2019, 02:24 AM   #7
Dragnskull
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turnstone View Post
I forgot to add that I’m hoping for domestic sellers to save on shipping and also please, no international scalpers.
Where are you located?
Dragnskull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 03:08 PM   #8
Turnstone
Stone Warrior

I’m in Florida
Old 03-13-2019, 02:18 PM   #9
go_ninja84
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***First of Two Latin Kings*** View Post
There is a single wide and a double wide (cases of two that retailers get these in). There is no reason to flip s**t.
hes not talking about the cases. hes talking about the shippers which are individually packaged in
Old 03-14-2019, 06:45 AM   #10
Meow
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by go_ninja84 View Post
hes not talking about the cases. hes talking about the shippers which are individually packaged in
If we are really talking about the shippers the figures are packed into, the ones with the red NECA tape around, then I think John is right about 2 different sizes.

The one contact I bought my Raph from back then apologized for not being able to provide me with the brown cardboard shipper with the red NECA tape for Raph because as he bought 2 of them at once directly from NECA he has also been receiving both in one double-sized brown cardboard shipper with red NECA tape around. ("Not able to" in terms of "Unless I would like to put quite some money on for just shipment of a box which would be insane".)

Since I was able to order one of the 1/4 turtles from NECA's ebay directly (before NECA stopped providing overseas shipment) I have received this one in the single-sized brown cardboard shipper with red tape around with no further layer around. Shipping documents in transparent bag glued to that just like it was any other package.

However: Not intending to push the thread into a different direction than OP intented to, thanks

Last edited by Meow; 03-14-2019 at 06:52 AM.
Meow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 02:29 PM   #11
go_ninja84
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meow View Post
If we are really talking about the shippers the figures are packed into, the ones with the red NECA tape around, then I think John is right about 2 different sizes.

The one contact I bought my Raph from back then apologized for not being able to provide me with the brown cardboard shipper with the red NECA tape for Raph because as he bought 2 of them at once directly from NECA he has also been receiving both in one double-sized brown cardboard shipper with red NECA tape around. ("Not able to" in terms of "Unless I would like to put quite some money on for just shipment of a box which would be insane".)

Since I was able to order one of the 1/4 turtles from NECA's ebay directly (before NECA stopped providing overseas shipment) I have received this one in the single-sized brown cardboard shipper with red tape around with no further layer around. Shipping documents in transparent bag glued to that just like it was any other package.

However: Not intending to push the thread into a different direction than OP intented to, thanks
i thought he was talking about the shippers that have the red NECA tape around the top seen here, and list the batch numbers. i dont have what he looking for if thats the case
Attached Images
File Type: jpg s-l160hyg0.jpg (91.1 KB, 10 views)
Old 03-26-2019, 04:24 PM   #12
Turnstone
Stone Warrior

Yes, that’s what I’m looking for. The cardboard box with the red tape on the right. It has to have the figures I have listed above on the side of them.
Old 06-10-2019, 09:48 AM   #13
Will not be censored

I should have Michelangelo coming.
Quote: