The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Old 01-19-2024, 07:54 PM   #1
Looking4xXTMNTUploaderxX
New Recruit

Looking for XxTMNTuploaderxX 2008-2010 youtuber. i suspect he’s the forum creator

Hi guys, just like my username says i’m looking for xXTMNTUploaderXx. Back in late 2008 when i first got an internet connection i started watching the 2003 series on youtube. The episodes were posted by an youtuber named XxTMNTuploaderxX. His channel has been shut down since then but i just discovered he created a second one in 2009. i have extremley fond memories of watching the series on tiutube on his channel and i remember he also had a fan site with all the episodes linked on there from youtube in 2 parters. i suspect he might be this forum’s creator or admin. Can anyone help me get in touch with him or does anyone have any idea if he’s still around? Also, if anybody has links or screenshots/videos from his old channel or site please share them with me. Have been feeling very nostalgic about the 2008/2009 years watching 2003 TMNT on youtube before going to school. Any info ni matter how small is appreciated. Here’s the link to his second channel:
https://www.youtube.com/@xXxTMNTuploaderxXx
Looking4xXTMNTUploaderxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2024, 10:37 AM   #2
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Not a clue, sorry, wasn't back with TMNT or on this forum until well after that time. Even if it was the owner of the forum he very rarely ever appears anymore and most old mods have moved on.

Might I suggest, if you have or can get a region-free DVD player and the 2003 "Ultimate Collection" boxed set (which is region 1) that finally came out last it year, it might be easier than chasing internet ghosts, since that doesn't appear to be a regular screen name traceable to any other active site via Google.

Though I've also seen people on Reddit say 2003 is on Youtube, so you might still be able to watch it via a current channel from someone else?
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2024, 07:15 PM   #3
Looking4xXTMNTUploaderxX
New Recruit

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
Not a clue, sorry, wasn't back with TMNT or on this forum until well after that time. Even if it was the owner of the forum he very rarely ever appears anymore and most old mods have moved on.

Might I suggest, if you have or can get a region-free DVD player and the 2003 "Ultimate Collection" boxed set (which is region 1) that finally came out last it year, it might be easier than chasing internet ghosts, since that doesn't appear to be a regular screen name traceable to any other active site via Google.

Though I've also seen people on Reddit say 2003 is on Youtube, so you might still be able to watch it via a current channel from someone else?
Hey, thank you for your reply. i have a few ways to watch the 2003 show and have done so in the last years. The reason i was asking is purely sentimental, i get nostalgic about seeing his episodes posted in 2 parts and from what i remember there was also a website hosting them. Would love to see that website again, for the same nostalgic reasons.
Old 01-20-2024, 07:26 PM   #4
Looking4xXTMNTUploaderxX
New Recruit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looking4xXTMNTUploaderxX View Post
Hey, thank you for your reply. i have a few ways to watch the 2003 show and have done so in the last years. The reason i was asking is purely sentimental, i get nostalgic about seeing his episodes posted in 2 parts and from what i remember there was also a website hosting them. Would love to see that website again, for the same nostalgic reasons.
Update: literally one minute after poating this infound the website. Apparently it was the official TMNT website, not a fan one. Can’t believe it, finally!
Old 01-20-2024, 09:58 PM   #5
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Ah, well glad you found it. Did you try the Wayback Machine? https://archive.org/web/
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2024, 04:32 AM   #6
Looking4xXTMNTUploaderxX
New Recruit

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
Ah, well glad you found it. Did you try the Wayback Machine? https://archive.org/web/
Thank you! i did, but the versions there are not the ones i remember. The ones althere are mistly promonpages for the 2007 film while the ones i saw back then were episode guides for the whole aeries. Did TMNT have 2 official websites or something?