The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

Old 01-07-2008, 02:30 AM   #2001
syd
Stone Warrior

y guys r doing so well,i hope i have yr stones.and why not give a part of the amime you dubbed next time?8D
p.s.i like his T-shirt.*point at*

"Never mind! I just broke out."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sewer Bull View Post
glad to have you back.
syd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 04:19 AM   #2002
Swany
Stone Warrior

I am currently in college and after 3 weeks of sweat and tears I've spoke to my lectureres about everything, which is pretty much the bullying and lack of a 1000 word essay and I pretty much got stressed over nothing.

I don't want to leave, i'm enjoying my course. its just the company I'm not enjoying. Speaking of which i'm sitting talking to a guy in my course just now.

I think this will be a good year.
Old 01-07-2008, 01:05 PM   #2003
SassyGal
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swany View Post
I am currently in college and after 3 weeks of sweat and tears I've spoke to my lectureres about everything, which is pretty much the bullying and lack of a 1000 word essay and I pretty much got stressed over nothing.

I don't want to leave, i'm enjoying my course. its just the company I'm not enjoying. Speaking of which i'm sitting talking to a guy in my course just now.

I think this will be a good year.
Sounds like things are shaping up for you now Swany! I hope everything improves and you can put all the crap you put up with behind you

Starting a new phase in your life can be really stressful and scary so a meltdown is perfectly acceptable. When I started college the first time I had this really strange feeling that I was moving forward in life but standing still at the same time. It freaked me the hell out and quit college after only 5 weeks. When I went back the second time, I got the same feeling, but I wa able to push through all the doubts & insecurities and really enjoy myself again.

And if you ever feel overwhelmed again, send me a pm!!
SassyGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 07:05 AM   #2004
The Stryker
Stupid Rich

Two of my buds on here know this but whatever.

I almost overdosed on painkillers a few days ago. Wasn't a accident either.

@~<3 Mom~@
The Stryker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 12:45 PM   #2005
Cure
Y'all need Jesus

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Stryker View Post

Errr...if you don't mind me asking, what was it? Suicide attempt, massive pain? Cuz you know, you need to stay alive to bring about the latino revolution, homie.
Old 01-09-2008, 01:08 PM   #2006
The Stryker
Stupid Rich

Well it wasn't massive pain in the physical sense.

@~<3 Mom~@
The Stryker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 02:26 PM   #2007
Mecha Cow
Gorgeous and modest too

I don't know you too well so I don't really know what to say to you, but don't do anything crazy, man. There's always this thread if you need to talk.
Old 01-09-2008, 07:00 PM   #2008
Tanner
Thug

Woah, suicide, not good. Like Mecha Cow said, you can talk it out. :3
Old 01-09-2008, 10:26 PM   #2009
Peanut
Second Gear

Weren't you the kid who used to leave for like a week, then come back and complain about how know one cared and no one knew you?

Seems like that "pay attention to me!" attitude may have just gone to the next level as you aged.
Peanut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 10:38 PM   #2010
syd
Stone Warrior

stop the damn painkillers!y r still young,there r lots lots of things y haven't experienced yet,oh i hate young ppl say anything hopeless i hate young ppl do painkillers.
y kno when i was as young as y,i used to feel depressed,lonely,helpless,desperated,in a word,dead.and i found no drug to relive myself,unfortunately,coz i didn't want to freak my parents out,but i did alchohol instead,which is really bad now everytime i recall it,my stomach was totally crushed down during that time,well,long story...but y kno there's always another choice waiting for y when y r suffering from blues,i didn't say i did it very well in this part,but i'm a have-been(if y'd like to called me that,please add "great"before it)anyway,thereby i can see the past pretty clearly,and although i didn't choose the other choice,i have gotten the cherish experience to warn myself never do it again in the future.up to now,i wonder whether y can't wait for the revelation of what the other choice is,let me see yr full of thirsts for knowledge blue eyes,very well,now here is the answer:travel.
is that simple?,no,don't ask a word,just do it,y'll get rid of thoes pills for sure,y have my word.

Quote:
glad to have you back.
Old 01-09-2008, 10:43 PM   #2011
Spitfire
Writer • Director

Syd that message will only make him want to kill himself more. I'm perfectly sane and reading that makes me want to put a power drill to my head.
Old 01-09-2008, 10:48 PM   #2012
syd
Stone Warrior

woa look at who's here!God is that my Spitty?is that him?is that my spitty boy?ohhh how goood to s y!hey how r y doing?

Quote:
glad to have you back.
Old 01-09-2008, 10:58 PM   #2013
Spitfire
Writer • Director

Quote:
Originally Posted by syd View Post
woa look at who's here!God is that my Spitty?is that him?is that my spitty boy?ohhh how goood to s y!hey how r y doing?
Dude I broke up with you before we even got together, I was never yours. Keep your bedroom fantasies to yourself.
Old 01-09-2008, 10:58 PM   #2014
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy

Seriously, Stryker you do have a lot to live for, besides think of those who would be hurt by losing you.

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 11:08 PM   #2015
Cascadia
Oregonian in heart & soul

I agree....I know that it probably feels like it is the end of the year but there must be good things occurring in your life. Do not let one thing or event destroy your life, it is not worth it.

Formally known as Scientific freak
Cascadia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 04:31 AM   #2016
syd
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire666xXxXx View Post
Dude I broke up with you before we even got together, I was never yours. Keep your bedroom fantasies to yourself.
well i'm dissolved in laughter.and y kno what i'm really sick of quarreling with y any more,i'm sick of quarreling with any ppl here any more,i really want to get back my foot soldier degree,i really want it back.
P.S. will y just be for one minute not thinking of sex?

today is fantastic,now i'm eating brownie,nothing,just want y to know,hey would y like one piece,Stryker?
i hate sweets,except for brownie,but this one is too terrible.
THE PROPORTION OF THE CHOCOLATE IS JUST NOT RIGHT!
well mum baked it,i don't want to say no,y kno,she's really not very good at cooking,hey do y kno how to make a successful brownie,Stryker?

Quote:
glad to have you back.
Old 01-10-2008, 12:01 PM   #2017
Katie
Just...way too serious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
Weren't you the kid who used to leave for like a week, then come back and complain about how know one cared and no one knew you?

Seems like that "pay attention to me!" attitude may have just gone to the next level as you aged.

That's a pretty ****** thing to say to someone when they're feeling down. This is not some half assed cry for attention. Ok? Back off.

you can go ahead and rake me over the coals but you kind of crossed the line with me right there. Stryker knows he is loved. very very much. He doesn't have to say things like that to get attention. He doesn't need someone to come in and say stuff to make him feel worse.

You guys say or do anything to make him feel worse....makes him feel so bad that he does something and I lose him...and you have me to deal with.

Last edited by Katie; 01-10-2008 at 12:11 PM.
Katie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 07:32 PM   #2018
cowabunga14
Lover of Weird Things

Ok, so today, I didn't get off to much of a good start...

In my art class, we had a substitute, which I guess was alright. It's just, two students that sit by me kept ticking me off and the substitute didn't seem to notice. Because of them, I didn't get much work done -- a project we were supposed to finish -- and I don't think the teacher's gonna be too happy about that when she comes back. Also, one of them took a surreal image I was gonna glue into my notebook for extra credit, but now I can't because he took it and cut it up and made a mess on top of that, which I mostly cleaned up. It's like, they figured they could take advantage of me because of the fact that the regular teacher wasn't there.

Now I hope we don't have a sub again for a long time and hopefully the regular teacher will let me finish my project. I can't really think of anything to do except talk to her about what happened.

How can something so beautiful shine on something so dreadful?
cowabunga14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 01:23 AM   #2019
Ra
It's my desire?

...syd... shut up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Stryker View Post

Stryker, remember that whole load of **** that people like saying about life? "It's a journey", or "you never know the people you affect". I think one of those comes into play right now. There are many people that will definately be affected if you vanish of the face of the earth, no matter what you may or may not think. I hope you feel better soon. If you need to talk to someone, talk to someone. No use just not doing anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowabunga14 View Post
Ok, so today, I didn't get off to much of a good start...

In my art class, we had a substitute, which I guess was alright. It's just, two students that sit by me kept ticking me off and the substitute didn't seem to notice. Because of them, I didn't get much work done -- a project we were supposed to finish -- and I don't think the teacher's gonna be too happy about that when she comes back. Also, one of them took a surreal image I was gonna glue into my notebook for extra credit, but now I can't because he took it and cut it up and made a mess on top of that, which I mostly cleaned up. It's like, they figured they could take advantage of me because of the fact that the regular teacher wasn't there.

Now I hope we don't have a sub again for a long time and hopefully the regular teacher will let me finish my project. I can't really think of anything to do except talk to her about what happened.
Unfortuately the whole world is full of people like that. Once you wouldn't really find them so often as you do now. To be honest, I think there is a sort of an ego plague sweeping across the globe, attacking people one by one to just muck around like that. Either that or they just haven't fully grown up yet. I'm going to stick with the latter.

I think what you have planned out is all that you can really do, I'm afraid. Hopefully all goes well with your teacher.

"So. The whole lot of you against little old me? How retarded."
Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 03:32 AM   #2020
syd
Stone Warrior

WT...?
what's going on here?why I always get my posts mysteriously deleted?and why there's
always someone keep telling me "shut up"?and why i got the second warn anyway?could y just give me one clue?could y?could y just please give me one tinny little godamn clue?i really can't figure it out.i need yr help,guys,come on,ideas,ideas,ideas!OXo

Quote:
glad to have you back.

Tags
advice, celebrations, condolences, gossip