The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Video Games

Notices

Old 11-12-2017, 09:49 PM   #141
sdp
-

No room for him, cyborg took his place.

The coolest Teen Titan somehow became the worst Justice Leaguer.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 09:54 PM   #142
CyberCubed
Overlord

It's actually kind of funny that Cyborg in the movie will be most recognizable to kids who watch Teen Titans (and sadly nowadays Teen Titans Go, and not the 2003 Teen Titans), rather than being a Justice League member.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 09:57 PM   #143
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Kids don't really read comics. I'm sure from now on newer Justice League cartoons will include Cyborg into the line up until the next generation of kids will just assume it's always been that way.

Did Justice League Action have Cyborg as a member? I never got to see that show.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 10:09 PM   #144
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
Kids don't really read comics. I'm sure from now on newer Justice League cartoons will include Cyborg into the line up until the next generation of kids will just assume it's always been that way.

Did Justice League Action have Cyborg as a member? I never got to see that show.
yes Cyborg is a member on Justice League Action. They even have Constantine on that show. Constantine isn't kid friendly
Old 11-12-2017, 10:22 PM   #145
Ninjinister
無問題

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
The only character I'm really surprised isn't in the game is Martian Manhunter. He's a main Justice League member and he was in the previous game.

Kind of bizarre to leave him out.
I can't remember where I read it (probably Boon's Twitter), but I seem to recall them saying that none of the first game's DLC characters would return.
Old 11-12-2017, 10:50 PM   #146
Sumac
Banned

NRS has a rule, that characters who appeared as DLC in the past game, do not return as DLC to the next.
They either become core part of the roster or do not appear at all.
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 07:26 AM   #147
myconius
Abby Normal

Location: the grave marked "Unknown" right beside Arch Stanton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerClaw View Post
i wonder why they didn't chose to give Selina green eyes?
Old 11-13-2017, 11:45 AM   #148
CyberCubed
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumac View Post
NRS has a rule, that characters who appeared as DLC in the past game, do not return as DLC to the next.
They either become core part of the roster or do not appear at all.
So I guess the TMNT won't return for Injustice 3 then?
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 12:02 PM   #149
Sumac
Banned

Unless it's some kind of mega crossover by default - no.
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 12:44 AM   #150
shredder orokusaki
Mad Scientist

Anyway today i will go the graphics card on the shop to check so i will start playing in few days.. AND THEN... I WILL DESTROY THE TURLTES AGAIN... With my new GTX 1080 that iam going to replace the GTX 97 if they cant fix it. YOU GREEN FREAKS THIS IS THE END OF YOU!!! I was planning to buy a new hard disk because i havent change it since 2011 and it is only 1 TB and with 4k movies and games textures at max settings we need more hdd space. I was planning to get the fatest 4 TB SSHD which costs 200 euros while also keeping the 1TB HDD that i have now. BUT THOSE FREAKS..... GRR HOW MUCH I HATE THEM!!! I HATE THEM I HATE THEM!! They hacked my pc and made graphics card overheat so now instead of spending 200 euros on a big fast SSHD i have to pay 500 euros for a GIGABYTE GTX 1080 graphics card and buy another HDD at a much later day!!!

Last edited by shredder orokusaki; 11-14-2017 at 12:58 AM.
shredder orokusaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 01:43 AM   #151
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder orokusaki View Post
Anyway today i will go the graphics card on the shop to check so i will start playing in few days.. AND THEN... I WILL DESTROY THE TURLTES AGAIN... With my new GTX 1080 that iam going to replace the GTX 97 if they cant fix it. YOU GREEN FREAKS THIS IS THE END OF YOU!!! I was planning to buy a new hard disk because i havent change it since 2011 and it is only 1 TB and with 4k movies and games textures at max settings we need more hdd space. I was planning to get the fatest 4 TB SSHD which costs 200 euros while also keeping the 1TB HDD that i have now. BUT THOSE FREAKS..... GRR HOW MUCH I HATE THEM!!! I HATE THEM I HATE THEM!! They hacked my pc and made graphics card overheat so now instead of spending 200 euros on a big fast SSHD i have to pay 500 euros for a GIGABYTE GTX 1080 graphics card and buy another HDD at a much later day!!!
Why aren't you banned. Do you know what happens when you make stupid posts pretending your shredder? Do you know what happens when you brag about your ****** computer?

Last edited by Autbot_Benz; 11-14-2017 at 01:55 AM.
Autbot_Benz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 07:10 AM   #152
sdp
-

He's not pretending to be Shredder, he is.

We haven't had such a great poster since Dr. Doom stopped posting, who yes, was the real Dr. Doom.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 08:30 AM   #153
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdp View Post
He's not pretending to be Shredder, he is.
Seeing that Krang created this forum, I see no problem with this.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Old 11-14-2017, 10:37 AM   #154
Cure
Y'all need Jesus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
Seeing that Krang created this forum, I see no problem with this.
Well, actual Shredder did, too. You know, Krang's brother.
Cure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 01:18 PM   #155
shredder orokusaki
Mad Scientist

Ok computer is fixed. My Foot Techician came in and examinated the pc. It turned out it was the monitor cable not the graphics card.. Fortunately..... Which means i will not have to buy a new graphics card. Anyway the pc version is released so go to steam and buy it and then face me online. Download will be finished in 4 hours!
Old 11-14-2017, 01:19 PM   #156
shredder orokusaki
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cure View Post
Well, actual Shredder did, too. You know, Krang's brother.
What?! Krang is my parthner not brother! I dont have a brother. I had one from 1987 until 1996 but as you know he was a good guy and because of that i dint want him to be my brother,
Old 11-14-2017, 03:15 PM   #157
Cure
Y'all need Jesus

Krang and Shredder, the creators of this site, are brothers. Just shut up, Jesus.
Old 11-14-2017, 03:47 PM   #158
PApagreg
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cure View Post
Krang and Shredder, the creators of this site, are brothers. Just shut up, Jesus.
Don't you mean "just shut up, my avatar"

Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder orokusaki View Post
Ok computer is fixed. My Foot Techician came in and examinated the pc. It turned out it was the monitor cable not the graphics card.. Fortunately..... Which means i will not have to buy a new graphics card. Anyway the pc version is released so go to steam and buy it and then face me online. Download will be finished in 4 hours!
So I take it that Hun introduce you to gaming.
Old 11-14-2017, 11:36 PM   #159
shredder orokusaki
Mad Scientist

Of course it was Hun in 2007! He was hiding it from me that he was playing mmo but when i found about it then he showed me many gameplay videos of youtube of many games and then i decided to start gaming. So i upgraded my pc and started playing action games fighting games and some action rpg games too
Anyway i have good news about the pc! Foot Techician came and checked it. Fortunately it wasnt the graphics card issue! But the monitor cable! Evrything is ok now. I saved 500 euros as that is how much the cheapest GTX 1080 costs which is currently the second most powerful card whch only gtx 1080 ti surpassing it. Ok iam starting playing it soon. Add me on steam those who will also get it. SHREEDER is my name on steam.
Old 11-15-2017, 08:53 PM   #160
Coola Yagami
Overlord

But how do you find time to play when you're running a criminal organization. And also, are you hiring and how is your 401K?

Tags
dc comics, injustice