The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > Fan Works Discussion

Notices

Old 11-02-2020, 04:04 PM   #1
The Great Saiyaman
Stone Warrior

Concept and Reject art Gator Tooth Sphere

Well for those who don't know, Gator Tooth Sphere is my Avatar the last Airbender and Dragonbal Z mix up TV series that the Turtles are watching in my "The Full 80%" comic.

And people told me that I should make that into a stand alone series, which I shall once I finish "the Full 80%"

Anyway, with a new chapter starting in "The full 80%" I figured that I should also start the second season of Gator Tooth Sphere and I have the idea all thought out.

Here's my first attempt which... failed. This is what happens when you try to put to life a concept for the next installment for "Gator Tooth sphere" and use the wrong kind of paper, it started to flake and tear as soon as my brush with colored ink hit it. It's a shame, it could have been something very cool but it just wasn't to be.

Also I ended up hating the way Mahalo looked, for some reason I just didn't get his stance right.

But this IS what I had in mind for Season two of GTS in the Full 80%, with a logo more "Avatar the last airbender" while still keeping the "Dragon Ball Z" look.

And then we have a new character...

Princess Tursiops of the Megapteran Empire.

She's Avatar the Last Airbender's Princess Azula and Dragon Ball Super's Caulifla mixed up into one person.

Tursiops is the Latin name for a Bottle nose Dolphin while Megaptera is the Latin name for a humpback whale.

Last edited by The Great Saiyaman; 11-02-2020 at 04:19 PM.
The Great Saiyaman is offline   Reply With Quote