The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > RPGs

Notices

Old 10-27-2015, 01:12 PM   #221
Roland
is Laughing

Casey smiled and said "Cool that must be for me. April must be warming up to me. ". Casey shot Donnie a cheeky smile before trying to take the card from Shiro.

The clothes that Raph chucked out of the window were collected by 2 homeless guys. Raph snickered a bit and then tried to rig the ensuite with stink bombs.
Old 10-28-2015, 03:52 AM   #222
Spirael
Foot Soldier

“Hey, hold up!” Donnie protested, reaching to snatch the letter off Casey. “That description could fit me as well!”

He started to put a thumb under the envelope flap to open it, when he hesitated. “Although, I can’t see April not giving a name but describing either of us that way…” he said, suddenly regarding the letter with suspicion.

He waved it in front of Shiro with a frown. “Is this some kind of prank? It’ll probably tell us to go and meet her somewhere so you can spring a trap, huh?”

Leonardo hesitated at Max’s question. “Uh, well…” he started, uncertainly. There were some gathered who would likely be easier to prank than others, but it felt dishonourable to deliberately target the weakest players.

Master Splinter’s lesson about battling to win rather than battling in fairness rang in Leo’s mind, but that was for actual fights. This was just a game amongst friends and family, who he’d quite like not to fall out with in an epic way. But at the same time, he was also determined to win.

“It depends what you have in mind.” he continued. “Donnie’s pretty easy to catch unawares, but if you give him chance to think he’ll pick up when something doesn’t add up. It’s not too difficult to distract Raph, but his reactions can be unpredictable and volatile.”

“Casey could probably be caught out easily enough; he tends to act before thinking. With April, I’d be cautious as her telepathic powers might give her an advantage. Mimi seems quite timid, but she’s paired with Mikey who is surprisingly canny at pranks so it might be difficult to target her. I’m not really sure for Shiro or Kevin, I’ve not seen them pranked before.”

“Targeting Karai and Mystee would…probably be a bad idea unless we have a really amazing plan.” Leonardo conceded, reluctantly. “They’re both shrewd and capable.”
Spirael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 03:57 AM   #223
Shiro Kame
Foot Clan Mutant Renegade

Shiro shrugs and lets Casey have the letter.

Shiro: Sure, believe it if you want, Don-Don. *begins to walk away*

Shiro Kame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 10:30 AM   #224
Blackeyedsonic
Hero of möbius and Earth

Max crouches thinking leo had made some good points with a low grown and a slight howl he intended to show him "I could call up a street dog pack I ran into around here with some direction I could have them sneak up on someone act like it's a hunt?"

Steve sits back sipping some tea pranks ha he just hopes they keep him out of it
Blackeyedsonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 10:37 AM   #225
Lethal Lullaby
Foot Elite

April told Kevin to follow her to the garage. "Okay. What should we do for a prank, Kevin? It's too bad the kitchen got burned down. We could've mixed hot sauce in some punch and wait to see who drinks it." She tells him.

~*~

Mikey took Mimi outside by the shed. "Alright Mimi. Have you ever prank ed anyone before?" He asks her already thinking of a few pranks himself.

~*~

Mystee pulled Karai up stairs to one of the other bedrooms. "Karai, come look I think I got a pretty neat idea to prank the others." She says looking to the backwoods past the backyard of the mansion.
Old 10-28-2015, 01:54 PM   #226
Roland
is Laughing

Casey wanted to snatch the letter back but Donnie had a valid point.What if this was a prank to meet April somewhere. When Shiro avoid the question Casey said. "Open the letter. Let us see what location Shiro want to prank us at. Maybe we can beat them with their own prank" Casey told Donnie.

Raph eyed his handy work. "He he he! That will definitely knock their socks of." Raph said as he slowly an carefully reversed backwards to the main bedroom. Raph then waited for Shiro.
Old 10-28-2015, 02:59 PM   #227
Shiro Kame

Shiro went back to Raph, confident that Casey and Donnie were going to fall for the prank. She couldn't help but giggle a little as she listened for their reactions of getting sprayed.

Old 10-28-2015, 10:09 PM   #228
Bravotello
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethal Lullaby View Post
April told Kevin to follow her to the garage. "Okay. What should we do for a prank, Kevin? It's too bad the kitchen got burned down. We could've mixed hot sauce in some punch and wait to see who drinks it." She tells him.

~*~

Mikey took Mimi outside by the shed. "Alright Mimi. Have you ever prank ed anyone before?" He asks her already thinking of a few pranks himself.

~*~

Mystee pulled Karai up stairs to one of the other bedrooms. "Karai, come look I think I got a pretty neat idea to prank the others." She says looking to the backwoods past the backyard of the mansion.
Mimi shook her head. "Oh no. I've never pranked anyone before in my entire life..umm..." She thought about it. "At least I don't think so..or remember...I would have gotten into alot of trouble if I did."
Bravotello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 12:20 PM   #229
Lethal Lullaby
Foot Elite

((Is it bad that I have no idea what to reply to this anymore?))
Old 10-29-2015, 03:29 PM   #230
Roland
is Laughing

((Very bad.))

Casey impactience got the better of him. He had to know the location of the prank. "Donnie, just open the.. Forget it. Just give me the letter." Casey said as he snatched the letter from Donnie after a bit of a struggle.

Raph saw Shiro walking towards him so he went to her to meet her half way. "He he he. Did they fall for it?" Raph asked Shiro.
Old 10-29-2015, 03:58 PM   #231
Shiro Kame

Shiro nods: I think so. I have idea that we can prank Mikey by having a tape play of pizza getting made before being viciously destroyed.

Old 10-29-2015, 09:55 PM   #232
Lethal Lullaby
Foot Elite

((Hmm okay. well here's the options. I'm at a loss for pranking. So either this becomes a do whatever rp, we skip to when the haunted activity happens as long as it's nothing too ridiculous, like creepypasta showing up, or 5 Nights at Freddy's., or we call this done. I'll let y'all decide. I just suddenly don't wanna do prank war, cause idk what to do lol. Sorry if this is an inconveneince to anyone.))
Old 10-30-2015, 04:18 PM   #233
Roland
is Laughing

((Okay. How about our characters go trick or treating))

Casey open the letter which then sprayed Donnie and himself. "Aaah. My eyes! My skin!" Casey yelled in pain.

Raph gave Shiro approving nod that could freak out Mikey easily. Raph heard Casey screamed in pain and the gave Shiro a smirk. "Oh yeah we got then good." Raph said. He then heard alarm go off. Raph then remember it was time for the next activity and here he was just getting prank on. He didn't know what they where going to do next. He then went down to find out what they were going to do next.
Old 11-01-2015, 10:18 AM   #234
Lethal Lullaby
Foot Elite

((Okay everyone get ready to do some Trick or Treating.))

"Okay I think Now's a good time to go trick or treating, don't you guys think so?" Michelangelo asks all of them.

Mystee smiled nodding in agreement. "I'm up for it."

"Oh but Mystee you don't eat-" Michelangelo started frowning before Mystee quickly interupted him.

"Ahem! I can just split up the candy I get between the rest of you." Mystee says walking over to Donatello and standing on his left side.

"Shouldn't at least one person stay with the house. In case some trick-or- treaters come here?" April asks.
Old 11-01-2015, 10:26 AM   #235
Shiro Kame

Shiro looked away. She didn't feel comfortable going near humans anyways, and her costume was wrecked from the fire.

Old 11-01-2015, 11:29 AM   #236
Roland
is Laughing

Raph gave Mikey a nod and said "I'm in." Casey was still in pain. "Aah my eyes. Shiro!!!" Casey said in anger. Raph just smirked when he heard the prank worked. "I'm not going stay." Raph told Mikey.
Old 11-01-2015, 03:36 PM   #237
Fang Wolf
Proud Swedish Furry

Lady and Witchpanther hear someting about get out on trick or treating.
"Oh,We join in..." Both smiled.
Fang Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 10:36 PM   #238
Lethal Lullaby
Foot Elite

((Sorry folks but ending this here. Feel free to check out Shiro Kame's RP ideas thread however.))

DONE RP.
Old 11-01-2015, 10:42 PM   #239
Shiro Kame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethal Lullaby View Post
((Sorry folks but ending this here. Feel free to check out Shiro Kame's RP ideas thread however.))

DONE RP.
It's official. I, Shiro Kame, have successfully killed an RP. *runs screaming as people try to throw eggs, tomatoes, and other products at me*