The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > TV and Movies

Notices

Old 05-01-2022, 01:31 AM   #501
Sumac
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
things needed to be viewed through a female lens for it to be "truthful".
"Truthful" in regards to what, I wonder?
No-one denies that life of a woman, before 20s century was hard. But it doesn't mean that the rest of the history somehow is a lie or something. It is straight out of conspiracy theory books.
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2022, 01:47 AM   #502
Leo656
The Franchise

You'd have to ask those jokers, I tend to tune out that "All Roads Lead To The Oppressive Patriarchy" bullsh*t.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2022, 03:45 PM   #503
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Fans are really trying to save this garbage. someone pulled a Snyder cut and put a billboard up to save Batwoman.

Old 05-07-2022, 03:50 PM   #504
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autbot_Benz View Post
Fans are really trying to save this garbage. someone pulled a Snyder cut and put a billboard up to save Batwoman.

https://i.imgur.com/4OqJ0C2.jpg
Ay dios mio....

Please save the show that nobody watches but we still need on the air for diversity and representation.

If even half of these woke weirdos actually watched the ****in show instead of just virtue signalling that they support it, it wouldn't have gotten cancelled.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2022, 04:08 PM   #505
superstaff
Mad Scientist

Quote:

Oh, wow. This is wonderful, lol. I laughed out loud when I saw this picture, like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uEnNSclcqI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
Ay dios mio....

Please save the show that nobody watches but we still need on the air for diversity and representation.

If even half of these woke weirdos actually watched the ****in show instead of just virtue signalling that they support it, it wouldn't have gotten cancelled.
Hey, now!

I watched the entirety of season 2 and 3. I watched JLongbone's reviews of season 1, then I decided to give the show a whirl, and it was an experience.

I actually didn't hate a few things here and there, like I didn't mind their Bruce Wayne, their Victor Zsasz, and Black Mask were okay-ish. There were many laughs, and also getting pissed off at various nonsense the show tried to push.

Season 3, if you guys can believe it, was less woke. Like, it barely had any overt wokeness. It did have much worse writing. The plot made no sense. The characters became more insufferable. That Mary becomes Poison Ivy thing was total garbage. I also love how she kills two dudes. One was a rich white guy, the other was a brown hunter that had a son. The show completely ignores her having killed the rich guy, but then she becomes wracked with guilt over killing the hunter dad. I hated the whole plotline with Ryan's half-brother who became Joker II, it was just... Words can't describe how horrible that 'arc' was. I hated everyone involved in the show by the end of season 3, but most of all?

I hate myself for watching it. And yet I'd watch a season 4. I am a masochist, no joke. I sit through awful things, and then go to places like here to rant about them. Then again, my tolerance for such trash is getting lowered more and more since last year.

Last edited by superstaff; 05-07-2022 at 04:16 PM.
superstaff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2022, 04:24 PM   #506
neatoman
Emperor

Quote:

OK? I can kind of understand wanting to see more of Snyder but who genuinely wants more of this?
Hahahaha!
neatoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2022, 04:33 PM   #507
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by neatoman View Post
OK? I can kind of understand wanting to see more of Snyder but who genuinely wants more of this?
The 10 people on Twitter who actually watched it
Old 05-07-2022, 04:45 PM   #508
superstaff
Mad Scientist

Quote:
The 10 people on Twitter who actually watched it
I wish those 10 people all the luck in the world.

I'll be there to watch it illegally on a cheap live stream every Wednesday (or whatever) night if they bring it back.

#SaveBatwoman #HBOMAXSaveBatwoman #Justice4RyanWilder #MaryIsMyPoisonIvy #JokerIIForTheBatman2024 #RobertPattinsonAndJaviciaLeslieBatmanBatwomanCros soverMoviePleaseHBOMAXWarnerBrosDiscoveryPls
Old 05-07-2022, 05:05 PM   #509
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstaff View Post
Oh, wow. This is wonderful, lol. I laughed out loud when I saw this picture, like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uEnNSclcqI

Hey, now!

I watched the entirety of season 2 and 3. I watched JLongbone's reviews of season 1, then I decided to give the show a whirl, and it was an experience.

I actually didn't hate a few things here and there, like I didn't mind their Bruce Wayne, their Victor Zsasz, and Black Mask were okay-ish. There were many laughs, and also getting pissed off at various nonsense the show tried to push.

Season 3, if you guys can believe it, was less woke. Like, it barely had any overt wokeness. It did have much worse writing. The plot made no sense. The characters became more insufferable. That Mary becomes Poison Ivy thing was total garbage. I also love how she kills two dudes. One was a rich white guy, the other was a brown hunter that had a son. The show completely ignores her having killed the rich guy, but then she becomes wracked with guilt over killing the hunter dad. I hated the whole plotline with Ryan's half-brother who became Joker II, it was just... Words can't describe how horrible that 'arc' was. I hated everyone involved in the show by the end of season 3, but most of all?

I hate myself for watching it. And yet I'd watch a season 4. I am a masochist, no joke. I sit through awful things, and then go to places like here to rant about them. Then again, my tolerance for such trash is getting lowered more and more since last year.
They just need a couple of million more superstaffs (superstaves?) to actually watch the show and they coulda done season 4.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2022, 05:10 PM   #510
Leo656
The Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstaff View Post

#SaveBatwoman #HBOMAXSaveBatwoman #Justice4RyanWilder #MaryIsMyPoisonIvy #JokerIIForTheBatman2024 #RobertPattinsonAndJaviciaLeslieBatmanBatwomanCros soverMoviePleaseHBOMAXWarnerBrosDiscoveryPls
There is a guy on the Superman Homepage that comments on EVERY article about ANYTHING, just to say "Please WB/HBOMax, PLEASE give us a Brandon Routh Superman Movie or Show! Embrace the Multiverse! PLEASE give us Brandon Routh as Superman!"

Like, he seems like a nice guy for a simpleton - he's one of those "Only Chris Reeve" Superman fans, and by association he loves Routh because his Superman was just a Reeve imitation - but it's like, no matter WHAT the topic is, he has to get on there at least once a day and bang that drum.

I liked Routh's take, too - he was actually a much better Superman in the video game, since he had a ton more dialog and therefore got to show more personality and charisma - but I mean, c'mon already. And he does it CONSTANTLY, to the point where it's insufferable. People say that Snyder fanatics are insufferable and delusional about never giving up the ghost? I'd invite anyone who says so to meet This Guy. Every day, for YEARS... "Pretty please, DC/WB/HBO Max?! You'd make SO much money with this, people want Brandon Routh back!" And I'm like, "...Pretty sure it's just you, man."

Could be a nice guy, but... it's just f*cking insufferable and annoying by now.

Anyway yeah your little hashtag party at the end made me think of that guy.

Old 05-07-2022, 07:16 PM   #511
superstaff
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
There is a guy on the Superman Homepage that comments on EVERY article about ANYTHING, just to say "Please WB/HBOMax, PLEASE give us a Brandon Routh Superman Movie or Show! Embrace the Multiverse! PLEASE give us Brandon Routh as Superman!"

Like, he seems like a nice guy for a simpleton - he's one of those "Only Chris Reeve" Superman fans, and by association he loves Routh because his Superman was just a Reeve imitation - but it's like, no matter WHAT the topic is, he has to get on there at least once a day and bang that drum.
[...]

Could be a nice guy, but... it's just f*cking insufferable and annoying by now.

Anyway yeah your little hashtag party at the end made me think of that guy.
Oh, Christ. I've seen people do this sort of thing online, and a lot of them are comics fans. It seems something prevalent in the comic fan circles nowadays. It's really off-putting.
Old 05-07-2022, 07:38 PM   #512
Leo656
The Franchise

I mean, I never signed a petition, nor would I ever, for anything, but I wanted them to release Zack Snyder's Justice League and was happy they did. If you don't Ask, you're guaranteed to never Get. So I understand the principle.

At the same time, some people are way too fanatical, just in general. There's people who simply ask for something they want, and people who make it a daily obsession.

I stay off of most forums and message boards as a rule, so I don't know what goes on Out There. It's just that this one guy is SO f*cking annoying, when a glitch in their system deactivated my account I never bothered reactivating it. There's only like five people who Comment on anything there, anyway, and one of them is That Guy. All he ever says is, "I loved _____, because it reminds me of Christopher Reeve", or "I didn't care for ______, because it was so different from Christopher Reeve", and then every single post ends with him writing an entire paragraph about how Brandon Routh needs his own show or movie. Every. F*cking. POST.

For YEARS, now.

I mean, at some point you're just pissing in the wind. We heard ya, guy! Change your tune, the needle's stuck. Anyways, yeah, there's no real conversation to be had there so even though I'm a huge Superman fan I just can't be bothered with that place and those people. I'm rather ashamed to share my fandom with them on account of they're so myopic and simple-minded.

Old 05-08-2022, 06:05 AM   #513
Sumac
Banned

Why anyone sane would love to see this **** continuing, besides, few freaks on Twatter?
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2022, 06:06 AM   #514
superstaff
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumac View Post
Why anyone sane would love to see this **** continuing, besides, few freaks on Twatter?
I actually searched the Batwoman tag on Twitter, and it didn't seem super active. I don't think it even has a huge fanbase there either. I think it really is just a small minority that unironically love the show.

Tags
cubedyou'vedoneitagain