The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

Old 10-26-2020, 04:23 PM   #8741
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

I hate people who think it's just fine to steal handfuls of envelopes from my card departments. The Dollar Tree is of course the one hit by the worst offenders.

I'm sorry, no, the envelopes aren't frigging free for the taking. While I keep excess envelopes stored away so I have enough to replace it, it's a time waster to have to keep stopping to remedy it when I only get so much time per store. BUT. Why the hell would you steal several handfuls of frigging red money holder card envelopes?? My company does not send me extra and THAT size envelope and color aren't ones I have any real supply of because they're only used for Christmas. So now how are they supposed to sell if the suitable envelopes are gone?? And why red ones? Stupid son of a... Whoever did it... I hate you and hope you get the corona.

Stupid thing is, if someone catches me and asks while doing the changeover in a store after a holiday, they CAN then have as many of the removed envelopes as they want (minus the handful I usually keep). Only then can they have some freebies, with permission.

Last edited by IndigoErth; 10-26-2020 at 04:28 PM.
IndigoErth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 07:21 AM   #8742
Galactus
Mad Scientist

Grown men that are into the Harry Potter series and act like it makes them quirky and random when it's literally the most normie thing in the world to be into.

Harry Potter is trash anyway...the fact that back in the day I auditioned for first Harry Potter movie and got pipped to the post has certainly not influenced my opinion
Galactus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 06:10 PM   #8743
Last Ronin
Foot Soldier

You know what grates my jelly, what burns my cookies, what drowns my fish?

Nothing. That's the damn problem.
Last Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 07:25 PM   #8744
Leo656
The Franchise

I just watched "The Devil's Rejects" and it really grinds my gears that I can't have sex with Rob Zombie's wife.

I mean, for some reason she does seem like the type who'd allow it if I asked nicely. I'm just not in any position to ask, is the thing.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 07:48 PM   #8745
Last Ronin
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
I just watched "The Devil's Rejects" and it really grinds my gears that I can't have sex with Rob Zombie's wife.

I mean, for some reason she does seem like the type who'd allow it if I asked nicely. I'm just not in any position to ask, is the thing.

What? You think if you ask a married woman to have sex "nicely" her panties would just automatically drop?

I want what your drinking dude.
Old 10-31-2020, 09:52 PM   #8746
Leo656
The Franchise

Call me crazy, but I doubt that she and her husband Robert are the Norman Rockwell epitome of monogamous marital bliss. Plus, with the way he's always showing her off, I and some people suspect that he's the kinda guy who gets a jolly from watching dudes bang her. Perhaps, perhaps not, but I'm pretty sure that SOME freaky sh*t goes on in that house.

Also, unrelated but worth mentioning... I am quite certain that there's something alive and nesting in Rob Zombie's hair and/or beard. But I don't think I wanna know what.

Anyhow's, we just got done watching "3 From Hell" and I have no choice but to double-down on my earlier statement about how unfair it all is that our genitals are fated to never meet. Never in my life have I ever given a chick a rimjob, but Lord I think in her case I'd have to seriously consider it.

Also, she doesn't look 50. So I want what SHE'S drinking.

Old 11-04-2020, 07:21 PM   #8747
Leo656
The Franchise

Went to Walmart for a few things, specifically 8x10 frames for some new paintings I've done, including one for my wife's Birthday which is tomorrow.

Got the exact same frames I always do, but OF COURSE they won't fit the paintings for SOME ungodly reason. Never have a problem with these before. None of the four that I bought will work, they must have come off the line defective or something because they're not set deep enough to allow the glass front to go back in and they're barely deep enough to hold the canvas. Again, these are the same ones I ALWAYS buy. So this is some bullsh*t.

Money well f*cking spent. Guess I'll see if Hobby Lobby is open and try to get something which will undoubtedly be more expensive but HOPEFULLY will work. This f*cking sucks. I can't even wrap my wife's present, now, I just have to f*cking hand it to her. She doesn't care but that's kind of besides the point.

Figures I go to the store for ONE thing (although I did get other things) and of course that One Thing is a waste of f*cking time and money. Story of my goddamn life.

Old 11-04-2020, 08:06 PM   #8748
Last Ronin
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
Went to Walmart for a few things, specifically 8x10 frames for some new paintings I've done, including one for my wife's Birthday which is tomorrow.

Got the exact same frames I always do, but OF COURSE they won't fit the paintings for SOME ungodly reason. Never have a problem with these before. None of the four that I bought will work, they must have come off the line defective or something because they're not set deep enough to allow the glass front to go back in and they're barely deep enough to hold the canvas. Again, these are the same ones I ALWAYS buy. So this is some bullsh*t.

Money well f*cking spent. Guess I'll see if Hobby Lobby is open and try to get something which will undoubtedly be more expensive but HOPEFULLY will work. This f*cking sucks. I can't even wrap my wife's present, now, I just have to f*cking hand it to her. She doesn't care but that's kind of besides the point.

Figures I go to the store for ONE thing (although I did get other things) and of course that One Thing is a waste of f*cking time and money. Story of my goddamn life.
Sorry about that dude. Looks like you need a good old fashion DDT to get your mind off things.
Old 11-05-2020, 10:02 AM   #8749
MsMarvelDuckie
I Married a Duck!

Location: The bowels of Hell, Texas(otherwise known as Decatur)
We lost a kitty yesterday. I had found a young kitten under some bushes by the senior care home in our neighborhood Friday before last, and we were caring for her and looking for a home for her, since our apartment limit is two. But yesterday, I let Cinnamon out to play in the tree behind our building like she usually does, and when I went outside to meet hubby coming off the dialysis bus a few minutes later, I came back in to find the kitten missing. Now, it's bad enough that she disappeared, but she had been having diarrhea for several days and was beginning to get dehydrated, so I had bought her some formula and some different kitten foods to see if it would help. But in that condition, without any food or water, I greatly fear for her chances out lost and alone. She is only 6 weeks old, and Cinnamon had just attacked her the day before, so she could well be too scared to come out of wherever she is.

"Where Science ends, magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

My various stories and fan-fics (including TMNT!!) are here:

http://z3.invisionfree.com/Mickeys_C...?showforum=188
MsMarvelDuckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2020, 04:48 PM   #8750
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Aw, hope she turns up and is okay.
Old 11-06-2020, 10:04 AM   #8751
MsMarvelDuckie
I Married a Duck!

Missing 2 1/2 days now. Don't think we're going to find her- at least not alive. She was pretty dehydrated when she disappeared, so she may very well have succumbed to that by now, having had no food or water since I got home Wednesday.

Old 11-06-2020, 12:52 PM   #8752
ABrown
Mad Scientist

"Can I get some cups?" - fu#&ing Riff Raff
ABrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2020, 02:33 AM   #8753
triplexxx
Mad Scientist

People constantly holding used napkins/kleenex/paper-towels in their hands, touching other people with them, or leaving them lying on tables or counters. I hardly ever use these things, prefer cloth ones, or when I do, quickly throw them away.
triplexxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2020, 01:36 PM   #8754
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

I got a 2 day I can't post ban from the blu ray.com forum. Their reason my avatar which is picture of John Constantine Smoking cover art from Hellblazer issue 215 aka the avatar I use on here is Inappropriate for the site.

upon looking at the pic again John has 2 of his hands ins a gesture that looking at it from far away looks like he is flipping the bird hence why they flagged it.

I respect what FW cartoon did for the turtles franchise but it is the most overrated and hard to watch of the 3 turtles cartoons.

Last edited by Autbot_Benz; 11-07-2020 at 03:52 PM.
Autbot_Benz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2020, 03:20 PM   #8755
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autbot_Benz View Post
I got a 2 day I can't post ban from the blu ray.com forum. Their reason my avatar which is picture of John Constantine Smoking cover art from Hellblazer issue 215 aka the avatar I use on here is Inappropriate for the site.

That's fvcking ridiculous.
Old 11-07-2020, 03:51 PM   #8756
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post

That's fvcking ridiculous.
Actually upon further inspection I can see why they think its not apporpriate. If you look at it that pic from a far distance it looks like Constantine is giving the middle finger even though its 2 fingers. Its ok I will find a new pic

I respect what FW cartoon did for the turtles franchise but it is the most overrated and hard to watch of the 3 turtles cartoons.
Autbot_Benz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2020, 09:58 PM   #8757
Leo656
The Franchise

Chopped in the windpipe and almost tore my hamstring.

Nice guys, good match, but sometimes these younger kids forget that wrestling isn't real, I think.

I mean f*ck it, I'll live. But Jesus, loosen up!

Old 11-08-2020, 02:55 PM   #8758
Leo656
The Franchise

SO. My mother-in-law was taking my wife's grandma out shopping, and some C*NT f*cking rear-ends them because she was texting while driving.

This is why I can't be in charge. First offense would be automatic 30 days in jail and suspended license, no exceptions. Second offense, we cut off your f*cking hands.

These stupid f*cking twats aren't gonna be happy until their cell phone fetish kills someone. Un F*CKING believable.

Old 11-10-2020, 03:49 PM   #8759
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Walmart putting up quite a fight to let us have space for our ornaments. It's always a fight every year, but a super pain in the ass this time. My supervisor even met me over there this morning at an early hour when I'm not usually even up yet, and I knew we probably weren't going to have any luck. If these managers don't stop blowing us off... At least we tried and my supervisor can report it back to the district manager. Maybe she can come kick some ass for us...

You'd really think stores would be a little more polite and accommodating with their vendors. Cripe, it's work they don't even have to do and it makes money for both of our companies.

Yet the bags of our brand that come directly to them to put out, not in my shipments, always end up stuffed in my small stationary department, like I'm supposed to do my job and theirs.

Frickidy Walmart people. Never been fond of them in that store anyhow, but... ugh!
Old 11-11-2020, 08:42 AM   #8760
MsMarvelDuckie
I Married a Duck!

Pretty much resigned to the fact that the kitten is gone, in the permanent sense. After this long, there is no way she could still be alive, not when she was dehydrated and suffering diarrhea so bad. Probably got out, got lost, and hid somewhere, then became too weak to cry for help. Sad, and she will be missed.