The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-01-2016, 03:10 PM   #20
marcelangelo
Mad Scientist

hey isaac, incredible news!!!

first on my wish list-even more important than content- please make it a REGION FREE release this time around!I don't really care if it comes as a dvd or blu ray as picture quality is one of my least important regards in such things, but I cannot watch my turtle power dvd anymore on my blu ray player;( (dvd player was region decoded but br player dont wanna hear such possibillities...)

after that, what would I like to see:

-mirage vol 1, 2, image tmnt comics meaning vol 3 comics, and especially vol 4 and the tales of the tmnt vol 2 era!!!
-4kids turtles cartoon in full length conversation with lloyd and peter and everyone involved with it who wants to share their knowledge, feelings regarding that special cartoon
-I want to see/hear from the people behind the TOY Packaging ART WORK and see their work if possible (I know you (Isaac) mentioned one times during the shooting of TURTLE POWER that you guys got lucky and caught up with one of the main artists of the playmates toy packaging and I wish to see-if possible- their work in close up)
-usagi yojimbo and the turtles
-thoughts about, impact of and making off of turtles 2 and turtles 3 ( I mean the live action movies by that)...love to hear from the teams of the third movie about the enormous and well researched feudal japan environment and the shoot in oregon.
-the video games (especially the early ones in arcades, on the nes, the game boy and the super nintendo, sega etc)
-tmnt (the fourth movie written and directed by kevin monroe) and their plans for a sequel to that movie
-I honestly would be curious to see a making off or in depth conversation with the makers of the next mutation tv series.what were their goals, why they chose this approach exactly etc...especially interviews with the hong kong stunt team from raymond chow if I don't err here was involved, right?to hear from them would be awesome!
speaking of awesome: the hong kong team from the first movie would be a highlight to hear from....
-real making off and thoughtful conversation with the nick team of the new cartoon
-john duprez turtles score!!
-actually all the cartoons scores too! as the 80s cartoon, the 4kids cartoon and the new cartoon each feature pretty awesome and destinct music...would be sweet to hear all of the music of the three cartoons

can't think of anything else at the moment but these are my first few ideas anyway...

region free release on br and/or dvd
lots of interviews, perspectives from the makers of the mirage and image comics
toy art

my ideas for bonus features:

-I would LOVE to SEE peter, JIM, kevin, eric, ryan etc, all the mirage artists DRAW, PAINT or whatever some of their turtles art work
you had a little of this in the first volume of the doc series, this would be so precious to me!I LOVE the moment when we get to see jim ink a turtle!

-a close up of every turtles toys (I am talking the basic figures and vehicles here) packaging art work from the vintage line!
(hey, you even could let some of the new tmnt toys guys comment on why they chose to harken back to those glorious days a little in their contemporary approach to packaging turtles toys...)

-I'd loved to see a gallery made up of at least EVERY mirage turtles comic that ever was out there.to click through all the beautiful imaginative art work of over 30 years would be a real treat!...I remember seeing such a featurette on the first spider-man movie dvd of sam raimis version

-maybe include a video section with international turtles toy commercials?would be sweet to see the turtles in action in different parts of the world

-perhaps we could see a featurette starring those turtles fans who have shared with you their huge collections of turtles toys...
would be interested to hear their stories too in their own words of course.

- international turtle mania caught in home video footage from the era (that would be koool)

-all the turtles food and whacky products that were made bearing the turtles (like those crunchabungas or the raphael turtles ice sickle I always ate in spain)
okay, I think thats all for the moment.will write again if I can think of something I forgot.

thanks for sticking to the project and fighting for a second part!!you rock!

Last edited by marcelangelo; 04-01-2016 at 03:20 PM.
marcelangelo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
turtle power ii