The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Current Events

Notices

Old 10-17-2019, 05:52 AM   #1
Hamato Yoshi
Stone Warrior

Pupils going bananas at Oslo school

https://direkte.vg.no/nyhetsdognet/n...147f00138e0d54

It says that 20 pupils started throwing chairs and trashed a room , then thrown bottles at the teacher.....this was so serious they called the cops.

Unfortunately , most of these are minority pupils with the parents barely speaking norwegian.

They should be held responsible for this and pay for the damages imo
Hamato Yoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 07:19 AM   #2
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing

This school is notorious for being troublesome. And considering the school employed 'MERICCAH! methods like installing security controls at the entrances instead of working with the students, it's no surprise it's going to be a troubled school.

Add not trusting students with the already feeling of not being welcomed and looked differently at, and probably bad integration, you'll have a tense situation that can blow over at any minute.
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 11:13 AM   #3
Voltron
Handsomest Boy in School

It's telling that this made news in Norway. This is Thursday in some of the schools I've worked in.
Old 10-17-2019, 03:32 PM   #4
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing

It only made news due to being "non-ethnic" students making a fuss.

Throwing chairs, book or bottles. Punching (pedophile) teachers, fistfights where glasses or arms gets broken. That was fairly common in schools in my county, bullying so rampant there's been lawsuits later due to lives being ruined and teachers did nothing.

And my own grade school was so notorious, when I spoke with a teacher my age last year, he knew my school really well just by reputation. No use reporting being bullied, cause teachers was among the bullies or a teacher was touching you inappropriately while studying? Just hang in there, he's not your teacher when you enter next grade.
Old 10-18-2019, 05:48 AM   #5
Voltron
Handsomest Boy in School

What kind of apocalyptic hell-scape do you live in where everyone is getting groped and beaten in study hall?
Old 10-19-2019, 09:27 AM   #6
Redeemer
Technodrome Technician

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy Kappa View Post
It only made news due to being "non-ethnic" students making a fuss.

Throwing chairs, book or bottles. Punching (pedophile) teachers, fistfights where glasses or arms gets broken. That was fairly common in schools in my county, bullying so rampant there's been lawsuits later due to lives being ruined and teachers did nothing.

And my own grade school was so notorious, when I spoke with a teacher my age last year, he knew my school really well just by reputation. No use reporting being bullied, cause teachers was among the bullies or a teacher was touching you inappropriately while studying? Just hang in there, he's not your teacher when you enter next grade.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltron View Post
What kind of apocalyptic hell-scape do you live in where everyone is getting groped and beaten in study hall?
I am curious as well and I thought American schools were bad
Redeemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 03:57 PM   #7
Leo656
The Franchise

Yeah, in my school it was definitely more of the female students going "I don't care what I have to do, I'm gonna get Mr. _____ to f*ck me before the year is out," and they would, and multiple lives would be ruined and all that. The teachers, while not being made of stone, knew better than to ever instigate that sort of thing.

I guess it's different everywhere you go.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 12:01 PM   #8
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing

Good old bible-belt of Norway. But not the belt buckle of said belt, that town had rape preachers instead of teachers afaik.

Although I only experienced a gropy teacher once, back in 8th grade. He liked his kids; boys of the "twink" body type, so I was safe. There was rumors about others but I didn't have them in any classes. Bullying and teacher abuse (non-sexual) was more rampant there, like twisting arms until the student cries, lifting the student by their belt and literally throw them out of the classroom and old fashion ruler meets hand.

Upper secondary school was much better, but a friend of mine who went to the neighbor school witnessed a teacher slipping his hand down their pants. He confronted the teacher in a student-teacher meeting by punching a hole through the wall an inch away from his face.
Old 10-20-2019, 10:15 PM   #9
Voltron
Handsomest Boy in School

The view in the States is, generally, that Scandinavian schools are absolutely wonderful places to learn. I'm shocked that the curriculum includes arm bars, full nelsons, and hands-on sex ed.