The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Old 12-02-2016, 10:59 AM   #101
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceres View Post
A damn shame that Krang won't be in this crossover, i would have love to see him and Shredder together one more time lol. And also bummed out that they got the voice actor from 2k12 Shredder for 80`s Shredder. I just don't believe it fits for him, his personality is so different from the current one that i have a hard time picturing it with this kind of voice.

How many episodes will season 5 have anyway, 20?
Yes, so far it has been confirmed to have 20 episodes, but I really wish it was 26.

But on the positive side, Krang is going to be in the new crossover! The offical paper that showed the list of voice actors in the new crossover said that Pat Fraley was gonna be in it as Krang.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 11:36 AM   #102
CyberCubed
Overlord

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it has Shredder/Krang/Bebop/Rocksteady.

Also I'm sure Kevin Michael Richardon will try to imitate James Avery's voice as best he can, he obviously won't use his Nick Shredder voice for him. At worst he'll likely sound like the replacement Shredder VA's in the original cartoon.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 12:43 PM   #103
Coola Yagami
Overlord

I'm curious how he'll do it. I've only heard him as 2012 shredder, trigon and one of the stone generals from the 2007 tmnt movie. I've never heard him do anything beyond the evil deep voice so I wonder how he'll do the James Avery shredder. I kinda hope he at least tries for a James Avery impression so it won't clash too horribly with the genuine bebop and Rocksteady and 80s tmnt voices.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 01:03 PM   #104
CyberCubed
Overlord

He might wind up sounding like how Shredder did during Season 8 and 10 of the original cartoon with that new deep voice he had in the final seasons.
Old 12-02-2016, 01:06 PM   #105
Ceres
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWolfLeonardo View Post
Yes, so far it has been confirmed to have 20 episodes, but I really wish it was 26.

But on the positive side, Krang is going to be in the new crossover! The offical paper that showed the list of voice actors in the new crossover said that Pat Fraley was gonna be in it as Krang.
oh dear then they have to rush pretty much if they want to tie up all loose ends of this series in barely 20 episodes...

So Krang is in it? Awesome, didnt thought he would be there but then even better if he is .

"Shredder, why don't you make love to me anymore?"
Ceres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 01:39 PM   #106
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
He might wind up sounding like how Shredder did during Season 8 and 10 of the original cartoon with that new deep voice he had in the final seasons.
Who knows though I'm sure he'll do his best Avery impression since it was the most popular.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 01:57 PM   #107
ToTheNines
[sic]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
I'm curious how he'll do it. I've only heard him as 2012 shredder, trigon and one of the stone generals from the 2007 tmnt movie. I've never heard him do anything beyond the evil deep voice so I wonder how he'll do the James Avery shredder. I kinda hope he at least tries for a James Avery impression so it won't clash too horribly with the genuine bebop and Rocksteady and 80s tmnt voices.
You've certainly heard his work in more stuff, he's got crazy range.

Cleveland Jr. And Joker in The Batman, to name a few.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 02:08 PM   #108
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

Quote:
Who knows though I'm sure he'll do his best Avery impression since it was the most popular.
I was honestly surprised they didn't just get Townsend Coleman to do Shredder, Id reckon he was the closest to Avery overall and plus he would feel authentic since he actually did play Shredder in season 7 of the old cartoon.

If Nick decided to get Kevin Micheal Richardson for the role when Townsend Coleman was right there for the job, then his 80s Shredder voice must be really, really good and worth the risk.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 02:18 PM   #109
ToTheNines
[sic]

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWolfLeonardo View Post
If Nick decided to get Kevin Micheal Richardson for the role when Townsend Coleman was right there for the job, then his 80s Shredder voice must be really, really good and worth the risk.
This is good reasoning.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 02:59 PM   #110
Dust
Foot Soldier

Quote:
He played Bulkhead in Transformers Prime, as well as the Joker in The Batman TV show. He's been in a lot of stuff, more than I thought, though I think the funniest thing is that he voiced Grimace on The Wacky Adventures of Ronald McDonald (a thing I didn't know existed until today).
Dust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 04:38 PM   #111
CyberCubed
Overlord

I think a lot of people are also forgetting Nick's Shredder might not be in Season 5, if he's defeated in this seasons finale, so Kevin Michael Richardson might be out of a job in this show which is why they gave him 80's Shredder.
Old 12-02-2016, 04:53 PM   #112
victory_angel
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
I think a lot of people are also forgetting Nick's Shredder might not be in Season 5, if he's defeated in this seasons finale, so Kevin Michael Richardson might be out of a job in this show which is why they gave him 80's Shredder.
Kevin Michael Richardson does more voices than just the Shredder. The Shredder is his primary role yes, but even if the Shredder does bite it in the current season, that doesn't mean the actor himself is off the show.
Old 12-02-2016, 05:09 PM   #113
ssjup81
Foot Elite

Quote:
Wish they'd just gotten Jim Cummings...but maybe Richardson'll be ok.
ssjup81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 04:23 PM   #114
Cure
Y'all need Jesus

So I've gone through a few threads or so and I can't find anything on it, but is this the last season? People are speaking about it as if it is but I haven't been able to find out for sure. Can someone help out, please?
Old 12-07-2016, 04:31 PM   #115
Powder
So tired of this place

Yeah, Ciro said in a recent podcast that it's the last.

I'm convinced that none of you have ever experienced joy
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 04:33 PM   #116
Cure
Y'all need Jesus

Aw, alright. I guess it had to end sometime. Thanks.
Old 12-07-2016, 05:31 PM   #117
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
Yeah, Ciro said in a recent podcast that it's the last.
Break it to Cybercubed gently
Old 12-07-2016, 05:35 PM   #118
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autbot_Benz View Post
Break it to Cybercubed gently
Nah, dawg. I'm pretty sure we're getting at least seven seasons and a full-length TV movie.
Old 12-07-2016, 06:49 PM   #119
CyberCubed
Overlord

Where did Ciro confirm it? I thought it was some other guy.
Old 12-08-2016, 02:46 AM   #120
Vicky82
Emperor

Yeah it wasn't Ciro who confirmed it. It was Isaac Elliot-Fisher.

https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/t...15_54_32-08_00

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
season 5